angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if you google Constance Cumbey  Bernie Sanders new age, you will find a really interesting video.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

10 hours ago, other one said:

if you google Constance Cumbey  Bernie Sanders new age, you will find a really interesting video.

I'll hold that thought...... when I have time I'm going to do just that.

Marianne Williamson is one of the major New Ageers and is on Oprah Winfrey show.   She does these seminars that draws thousands and her books and such draws millions.

She was a backer of Hillary Clinton early in 2008 until Oprah made it known she wanted Obama to be president....  She switched over to Obama and was a large force that helped him win.

Well she is now firmly behind Bernie Sanders for president and draws millions of people to his side....   not only to vote but to contribute also.

In March, 2015, Bernie Sanders delivered the keynote speech at Marianne Williamson's third SISTER GIANT conference:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

14 hours ago, other one said:

'Funny how those into alternative spiritualities always align themselves with the Political Left isn't it? I've yet to find one with a Conservative view....

'Funny how they claim that people are being silenced and oppressed, yet they always ignore the real oppression such as Muslim terrorism claiming that the oppressor is Capitalism and they ignore the real stifler of free speech, 'Political Correctness', claiming that they are being silenced by corporates? She's right about one thing though, there is too much money in politics.

Poor deluded fools.....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

It's very insidious, these types of 'religions.' On the surface, they seem to preach love and kindness, and live and let live type of mantras...what could be bad about that, right? But, when one takes a deeper look, they tend to point towards something dark, and of those I've known who have followed these types of religions, they changed for the worse. They became very self focused, and before long, became empty. But, at first, if one is vulnerable, they can look appealing. :(

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, *Deidre* said:

It's very insidious, these types of 'religions.' On the surface, they seem to preach love and kindness, and live and let live type of mantras...what could be bad about that, right? But, when one takes a deeper look, they tend to point towards something dark, and of those I've known who have followed these types of religions, they changed for the worse. They became very self focused, and before long, became empty. But, at first, if one is vulnerable, they can look appealing. :(

Right. For those who are non-believers or unbelievers Satan comes as an angel of light, preaching universal love, harmony and peace (but without Christ). But for those who are believers, he comes as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Ezra said:

Right. For those who are non-believers or unbelievers Satan comes as an angel of light, preaching universal love, harmony and peace (but without Christ). But for those who are believers, he comes as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Yes, true. And what I've learned about evil...is it rarely looks like evil at first. It's always attractive, and attracting...which is why so many people fall in love with it, but then they realize what it is, after they have been hurt by it. 

• 1 month later...

Most of what is the New Age came through Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baley, which is the same group that so heavily influenced the  people that made up the top levels of the Nazi party in the 1930's.     The spiritual side of both Nazi's and the New Age is the same background...

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, simplejeff said:

Shalom Angels, 

Did you keep up with this thread ? 

i.e. not millions could be.....  billions have been already deceived by this 'stuff' ...  it increases daily until Yahshua returns. 

HI Jeff, sorry I didn't see all the replies yet..

1 John 5:19

19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

is all around us ,it's everywhere and as Christians we are in the world but not of the world.