IGNORED

refugees to wear wristbands in cardiff

ayin jade

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I think that people need to start considering that just as in ancient times when Israel was overrun and defeated by foreign powers in judgment, that the western world may be facing Gods judgment now and start getting on their knees in fasting and repentance.

Or maybe we need to wake up out of the liberal stupor and actually use some commonsense about who we let into our country.   We are not be "overrun" as much as it is our leaders are stupid and they are letting in people who don't belong in our country simply due to political correctness.

Funny how just a few months ago the bleeding hearts on this board were claiming that this was God bringing us people to hear the Gospel and how heartless it was to turn them away.   But now that the "refugees" have shown their true colors, suddenly the same people are whining about the judgement of God.   The truth is that when we do stupid things, we pay the price and that is what is happening here.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

Israel also denied God was about to visit judgment on them as well.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

I have mixed feelings about the armbands.

I keep thinking of the Star of David Jews were forced to wear in Nazi Germany.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, other one said:

so he just left us here to suffer doing nothing to help ourselves while we remain????

Christ left us here having shown us that the way of God is love, asking us to follow in His footsteps rather than clinging to our worldly ideas of power, mammon, selfishness, hate and envy. We are to be the light of the world and the salt of the world by emulating Christ’s love for us in our love of neighbor, and clearly that includes love for refugees.

So be perfect,as your heavenly Father is perfect.” (Mt. 5:48)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

I have mixed feelings about the armbands.

I keep thinking of the Star of David Jews were forced to wear in Nazi Germany.

That was my first association, too. They may not even have been meant that way, but the linked guardian-article, which reports that refugees suffered abuse and humiliation due to those wristbands, shows that they fostered a similar mindset to that of my Nazi-grandfather.

So I’m glad authorities got wise and abandoned them. We should really learn from history.

Edited by junobet

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86
  • Days Won:  0

God save us from the enemy within.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

15 hours ago, other one said:

LoL, the world has always been ruled by fear....   the only thing that has changed is who is creating the fear.

Truth in that.  I suppose my perspective is just changing as I move from being ruled by fear to love.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

8 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

God save us from the enemy within.

Right!  When I would to do good....!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, junobet said:

Christ left us here having shown us that the way of God is love, asking us to follow in His footsteps rather than clinging to our worldly ideas of power, mammon, selfishness, hate and envy. We are to be the light of the world and the salt of the world by emulating Christ’s love for us in our love of neighbor, and clearly that includes love for refugees.

So be perfect,as your heavenly Father is perfect.” (Mt. 5:48)

if standing by while someone rapes your wife and kids and then kills you all is what you call love, we really have so little in common why even talk to one another...    your stand on this is sort of like throwing an arm full of rattle snakes in your babies crib and expecting God not to let the snakes hurt the Baby........             Have you not read that we should not tempt the Lord....   or as some versions say we should not put Him to the test...

I don't know exactly what it is that you are trying to accomplish with your pacifism teachings, but that thought process will destroy western civilization, and what will replace it is right out of the pits of hell hand delivered by Allah himself.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,798
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

If you lived here where we have free access to medical treatment, paid for by my parents generation as well as my own but now being overwhelmed by medical freeloaders you may think differently.  So many " refugees " come here for operations including abortions that they cannot get in their own country free of charge, take what they want then leave without contributing anything at all . Thousands more stay and claim child benefit for families in their homeland ( we cant even check if they are real children etc ) then when they are told they have to find a job they suddenly manage to become " safe " back in their country of origin and leave after milking the system here for millions ( no not individuality but it adds up very very quickly )  whilst our own elderly have services cut drastically as there is a finite amount in the bank to pay for these things. Immigrant children get one to one teachers to help them to fit in but our own children who have problems wait years before they can get even shared help ( yes I taught for over 20 years and have seen first hand how quickly child services have become overwhelmed by immigrant families ) 

Other countries demand that they are able to speak the language and provide for themselves when they enter but the UK hands them a home, money, free medical treatment , individual tutors and a social worker to ensure they get everything they possibly can from the system that others pay for.  Add that to the fact that once they are in we also pay endless amounts of legal fees to enable them to stay here even when they have been found guilty of murder or terrorism and then if they have to go to jail they have to have more luxury than many of our elderly people would ever be able to afford in case they sue the government ( including new toilets as they wont use the ones provided since they face the wrong way !!!!! ) 

If you want these people sucking you dry please feel free to have them..we will even pay the air fare to send them to you