IGNORED

DISPENSATIONALISM, DO WE AGREE TO THIS OR REJECT IT ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

12 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I agree there are dispensations; it is obvious there are dispensations, and I agree without understanding dispensations one cannot 'rightly divide the Word of truth.'   My question has to do with the way dispensations are being handled today in 'Dispenationalism' - which is a very particular way of looking at dispensations and thus interpreting God's word that appeared new on the scene in the 1800's from everything I can see.

it was directed toward what you said here...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

it was directed toward what you said here...

I guess I'm not following you very well enoob, sorry.

:(

15 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I agree there are dispensations; it is obvious there are dispensations, and I agree without understanding dispensations one cannot 'rightly divide the Word of truth.'   We agreed here...

My question has to do with the way dispensations are being handled today in 'Dispenationalism' - which is a very particular way of looking at dispensations and thus interpreting God's word that appeared new on the scene in the 1800's from everything I can see. Then my comments were directed to this ... we have to define what dispensational view is all over again as there are many divergent from unity in the subject...

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

15 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I agree there are dispensations; it is obvious there are dispensations, and I agree without understanding dispensations one cannot 'rightly divide the Word of truth.'   We agreed here...

My question has to do with the way dispensations are being handled today in 'Dispenationalism' - which is a very particular way of looking at dispensations and thus interpreting God's word that appeared new on the scene in the 1800's from everything I can see. Then my comments were directed to this ... we have to define what dispensational view is all over again as there are many divergent from unity in the subject...

So you're saying there is no one way of looking at even "dispensationalism" as it is today?

1 minute ago, thereselittleflower said:

So you're saying there is no one way of looking at even "dispensationalism" as it is today?

Because there are so many splinters off the one term ... redefinition is required.
Here's example of what I speak of
http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/dispen/jmacdis.htm

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

53 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

It means he wrote about it.   That doesn't mean he introduced it.

Like I said, you have not been reading Paul's epistles. So that you are perfectly clear that it is Paul who introduced the mystery of the Church to the world, please read his words very carefully from Ephesians 3, and I trust there will be no further disputing about this:

1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Jesus made Himself known to Paul by revelation. 

That doesn't mean Paul introduced Jesus.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, thereselittleflower said:

Jesus made Himself known to Paul by revelation. 

That doesn't mean Paul introduced Jesus.

you have went off track of what the topic is about ,i see you do not understand it and yet you want to place your belief and opinion on what you do not understand, why is it that everything needs to be broken down and followed your way , it takes others to another  understanding which you impose, and then you make it as if you are wanting to understand ? \

we serve a God of truth , not confusion, I believe you have tried to run this a ground, and that is a shame, if you need more in sight if you google it, you can learn it, you have taken  what I was saying to another meaning and another world , why do you do this , and why is it every posts,..... is there a reason for this ? 

24 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you have went off track of what the topic is about ,i see you do not understand it and yet you want to place your belief and opinion on what you do not understand, why is it that everything needs to be broken down and followed your way , it takes others to another  understanding which you impose, and then you make it as if you are wanting to understand ? \

we serve a God of truth , not confusion, I believe you have tried to run this a ground, and that is a shame, if you need more in sight if you google it, you can learn it, you have taken  what I was saying to another meaning and another world , why do you do this , and why is it every posts,..... is there a reason for this ? 

Are you really trying to take this tread off topic by making it about me now?

Do you have something to say about the topic?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

36 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

Are you really trying to take this tread off topic by making it about me now?

Do you have something to say about the topic?

I started this topic ?