IGNORED

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Spock

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Marilyn,  It's because they fulfill Scripture entirely describing every aspect, not just the color(s).  Millions of ekklesia have recognized this since before the waldensians were slaughtered, through the dark ages, through the reformers, through the  last couple centuries.  i.e. not "just because".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

is that move to Iraq a done deal?  And if so, when is this move to take place? Thanks. 

Spock

Hi Spock,

Yes I believe that move of the infrastructure of the Global Government, - Political, Economic & Religious, will all go to Iraq, in the city of Babylon, thus being the capital of the world. The prophet Zechariah talks about `the woman, Wickedness,` (Religion) going with the economic aspect, (in the ephod) to Shinar, which we know is in Iraq, in Babylon. And to me this will happen when the Global leader, (A/C) begins his rule (42 months) over the world. As he is called the Assyrian, (from Iraq, Syria) then he would want his government to be in his city, Babylon.

Note, we know the great powers let a country, region break down so they can build it up how they would have it. So it will be interesting to see the developments in the Middle East over this year & coming years.

Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

Now you said -

`

If the world is divided into 10 areas as the Illuminati desire, won't three be rooted up?  So this leads me to believe not everyone will go along willingly with the ACs wishes and rule

That is not how I see God bringing the nations to judgment - re world in 10 areas. However that is a big subject. May I suggest you start another thread for that. You are very good at asking the right questions & very relational, which helps us all work through topics & details carefully.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Yes I believe that move of the infrastructure of the Global Government, - Political, Economic & Religious, will all go to Iraq, in the city of Babylon, thus being the capital of the world. The prophet Zechariah talks about `the woman, Wickedness,` (Religion) going with the economic aspect, (in the ephod) to Shinar, which we know is in Iraq, in Babylon. And to me this will happen when the Global leader, (A/C) begins his rule (42 months) over the world. As he is called the Assyrian, (from Iraq, Syria) then he would want his government to be in his city, Babylon.

Note, we know the great powers let a country, region break down so they can build it up how they would have it. So it will be interesting to see the developments in the Middle East over this year & coming years.

Marilyn.

Certainly worth watching.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

16 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

So are you saying that - Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, New Age, etc. etc. have all had a relationship with God.:huh: I don`t think so.

I don't think so either, nor did I say so in any way. You only have seen what you wanted to see, not what I said.

On ‎7‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 2:08 AM, WilliamL said:

You are correct, Spock. To play the harlot/whore, in biblical language, is to once have had "a relationship with God but not be faithful." It is not merely 'being a false religion,' Marilyn. Nothing in the Bible says that. And nothing in Rev. 17-18 says that the Great Whore "is over all other religions." You are adding to the Word teachings that do not exist in it.

Neither the UN nor any of its agencies has ever promoted belief in the God and Christ of the Bible, so they cannot be considered harlots in the biblical sense. Neither has any of these agencies been ostentatiously clothed in purple and scarlet.

But there is one organization in one city that has both long been clothed in purple and scarlet, and has long been unfaithful in its relationship to God and Christ, and has long whored itself with the kingdoms of the earth, and has long lusted after the world's finest merchandise, and has long shed the blood of the saints.

Hi WilliamL,

I`ll start again. So are you saying that the great harlot & all the other harlots have all had a relationship with God but they do not include all the false religions of the world? And also are you saying that all inhabitants of the earth will partake of her filthiness, (`made drunk with the wine of her fornication. Rev. 17: 2)

Marilyn.

23 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Marilyn,  It's because they fulfill Scripture entirely describing every aspect, not just the color(s).  Millions of ekklesia have recognized this since before the waldensians were slaughtered, through the dark ages, through the reformers, through the  last couple centuries.  i.e. not "just because".

Hi simplejeff,

Yes I can understand why people would think the RCC is the great harlot, but a closer look reveals this is not so. To go from `garments of purple ...& gems etc straight to the RCC priests is bypassing what God has said of those details in his word. The RCC priests are dressed like that because that organisation tries to follow on the Jewish temple details - the tabernacle, the altar, the sacrifice, the garments, the smell & bells, etc.

We always need to respect what God `s interpretation is. He wrote the whole Bible & has given the interpretation of His symbols to us. It is not up to us to jump to something outside His word when the interpretation is already there - garments, gems - priestly, esp. High Priest. Note, all false religions have priests, those that so called mediate for others in `spiritual` things.

Marilyn.

4 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

I`ll start again. So are you saying that the great harlot & all the other harlots have all had a relationship with God but they do not include all the false religions of the world?

Yes.

6 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

And also are you saying that all inhabitants of the earth will partake of her filthiness, (`made drunk with the wine of her fornication. Rev. 17: 2)

They have so partaken.

18 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Yes.

They have so partaken.

Hi WilliamL,

Can you elaborate, please, how you see `and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication`? Are you including the Moslems there?

Marilyn.

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Can you elaborate, please, how you see `and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication`?

The Roman Church began to fornicate with the Roman Empire beginning in 313 AD. That unholy church-state relationship has taken multiple forms over the centuries: for just one single example, the collusion of the RCC with the Nazis before, during, and after WWII. Much of that fornication had and still has to do with money and banking, including the current international banking cartel.

Spiritually, wine represents the Holy Spirit; carnally, it represents money. People will either seek to become intoxicated with the Spirit, or intoxicated with mammon.