• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

Islam's plan to conquer nations under the reign of Islam consists of many steps. The first steps are sending infiltrators as moderate and peace loving Muslims to non Muslims countries where they begin little by little shape the thoughts of the people to approve Islam and Muslims. These infiltrators are like agents of Islam and they are making preparations of jihadism in a disguise of a moderate Muslim.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/islamicagenda.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

True...  that is.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

3 hours ago, PetriFB said:

Islam's plan to conquer nations under the reign of Islam consists of many steps. The first steps are sending infiltrators as moderate and peace loving Muslims to non Muslims countries where they begin little by little shape the thoughts of the people to approve Islam and Muslims. These infiltrators are like agents of Islam and they are making preparations of jihadism in a disguise of a moderate Muslim.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/islamicagenda.html

I believe that, but I don't believe they all embrace it.  Look other countries where they lived for years without being jihads. Saudi Arabia is strict with regard to women, hence their religion, and in recent years been allowing the women to have their own businesses. And something else I don't recall.  

But why would some even WANT to come to America. I agree whole heartedly that muslims in America need to be observed with caution, but it would be against our constitution to not allow them to come here. So what can we do? 

I confess I am only a little educated on this subject, but I do have a knack for the obvious. 

Now I am ready for a big blast against my post, and my uneducated foolishness or wishful thinking.  But seriously, they don't all embrace it. Don't even read their own Koran. 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I have been told that those in Turkey were more moderate for the most part.   All the muslim nations have been inflitrated by radicals now.  Egypt also had been more moderate and had tollerated the Christians there for centuries.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Pamelasv said:

I believe that, but I don't believe they all embrace it.  Look other countries where they lived for years without being jihads. Saudi Arabia is strict with regard to women, hence their religion, and in recent years been allowing the women to have their own businesses. And something else I don't recall.  

But why would some even WANT to come to America. I agree whole heartedly that muslims in America need to be observed with caution, but it would be against our constitution to not allow them to come here. So what can we do? 

I confess I am only a little educated on this subject, but I do have a knack for the obvious. 

Now I am ready for a big blast against my post, and my uneducated foolishness or wishful thinking.  But seriously, they don't all embrace it. Don't even read their own Koran. 

and that is the problem.....   when they do start reading their Koran and the hadiths, they don't stay moderate.   The more devout they get, the more violent they become....   and you can see that globally.  and we don't need to let a bunch of them here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, other one said:

True...  that is.

That is exactly the plan. It is a multipronged attack with the ultimate goal of establishing Islam's rule over the West. Muslims have been chafing every since they were pushed out of Spain. Now they have about 40 years of infiltration behind them along with 40 years of terrorism worldwide.

Guest Thallasa
6 hours ago, Pamelasv said:

I like reasonable:Dness ,so I won't be blasting you . And China si getting too too powerful militarily for my liking . 

Guest Thallasa
49 minutes ago, Ezra said:

That is exactly the plan. It is a multipronged attack with the ultimate goal of establishing Islam's rule over the West. Muslims have been chafing every since they were pushed out of Spain. Now they have about 40 years of infiltration behind them along with 40 years of terrorism worldwide.

We are now at the last stage in God's plans, so He must be letting this happen for a reason ,and we should be behaving like good christians ,and stop worrying if we can't stop it .

Guest Thallasa
6 hours ago, Willa said:

I have been told that those in Turkey were more moderate for the most part.   All the muslim nations have been inflitrated by radicals now.  Egypt also had been more moderate and had tollerated the Christians there for centuries.  

Turkey would have people ,families originally Christian, before being conquered .:o

Guest Thallasa
2 hours ago, other one said:

and that is the problem.....   when they do start reading their Koran and the hadiths, they don't stay moderate.   The more devout they get, the more violent they become....   and you can see that globally.  and we don't need to let a bunch of them here.

Wel maybe it is time for collective prayer that they will not be allowed to take over .