existential mabel

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Here's another thing you need to pay attention to. There are items in your home that are gateways for demons to attack you at home. The book of exodus 20 commandment#4 tells you. If you water fast the lord will point these items out to you. There are many Christians on youtube that are posting about this. Anything that doesn't comply with the bible is Satins door way to attack you and your family. I had to watch my fathers dogs one week and I was attacked in my sleep when I was fasting by a demon that was coming through a wood carving image on is head board of his bed. I sprayed it with holy water and closed the gate with a cross placed on the image. It was attacking my dad while he was sleeping and he never could understand why he couldn't sleep and was having bad dreams. He couldn't see this, but I could.

Go to you tube and search the following. It will blow your mind what you will find in your home.

Clean your house and close the door to demonic attacks

or

Ex-Satanist Exposes Real Satanic  Practices

Edited by Cgr
Video Link Removed - Videos Must Be Posted In The Video Section For Preview - Thank You Beloved, Love, Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi mabel,

It`s great to hear that you are already doing the preparation stuff, - things, people....activities?

Now as regards `the rulership` part. I quite understand. You said -   `I fear that He would need me to be someone I have no wish to be.` Sometimes the `image` we have of what God wants has been formed by man`s organisations - being the `good little Christian.` However I would say to you that God made you with your gifting, talents, personality etc. What He does desire of us is to do a `spring clean` of our motives. Remember you used `envy` as an example of wrong behaviour. Well, that is the sort of attitude & behaviour the Lord wants to help us work through, as they are detrimental to us, being healthy inside. So with all your preparation stuff, it is the internal that we most need help with & that is a life long job with the Lord. However it does get easier as we progress.

I think a lot of your ideas of a Christian has been formed by man & that is where you need to challenge those thoughts.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 2/12/2016 at 11:15 AM, existential mabel said:

i am not sure if i can post here as yet but i do have a question regarding prayer. i find it so hard to pray. and just cant get beyond the thought that i am talking to myself and anyway God knows all about me so why do i need to tell him? and the thing i need prayer for and have asked other people to pray for me is the anxiety and depression. the locusts have just about eaten their fill of my life. if God cant help with this then at least i can move away and carry on as i am i guess. thanks

God is listening. I was an atheist, and last year...Jesus led me back to faith. LED ME. I wasn't interested in coming back on my own. Jesus is alive, and He is truly listening. I believe that we must just stay steadfast in the Word of God, and in prayer...and we will see the fruits of that prayer. But, you have to be paying attention, for God always gives us what we need, not necessarily always what we think we need. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

On 2/12/2016 at 10:15 AM, existential mabel said:

i am not sure if i can post here as yet but i do have a question regarding prayer. i find it so hard to pray. and just cant get beyond the thought that i am talking to myself and anyway God knows all about me so why do i need to tell him? and the thing i need prayer for and have asked other people to pray for me is the anxiety and depression. the locusts have just about eaten their fill of my life. if God cant help with this then at least i can move away and carry on as i am i guess. thanks

Faith is a gift.  Ask God to give you the faith to not doubt that he hears you, and it will make prayer less burdensome.

A lot of people think faith is a choice or exercise of the will , but it actually is a gift from God, and there is little we can do to increase our faith.  We can start by asking God for more.

What helped me pray was writing all my petitions down and reciting them in Jesus name, for verbal declarations, blessings, and petitions in Jesus name have power.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

hello cgr~ thank you for the post it is helpful that you categorised the psalms.i did some house clearing back in 2011 after having gone to a series of seminars called the word has set you free. got rid of everything in one go. and now in the last few days i am having a clear out of clutter big time.

thanks Deidre ~ for your words of encouragement

spiderman1917 ~ thanks, faith is the missing component... this  is helpful to know to even ask for faith. you cant put the cart before the horse i guess.

hello Marilyn

ah that's a good expression, "What He does desire of us is to do a `spring clean` of our motives." so maybe this retreat would be an idea. it seems like the right time. the last time i did this particular a retreat was back in 2011 and i was intending to go again but not leave it so long. what even set this thinking off was receiving mail from them (about 10 days ago) as they could no longer contact me by email (long boring story). this time of year is such a good time for me now that winter is over yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i can go so far doing stuff on my own and then it bottoms out. going on a retreat would  i hope if i do it will keep a level of vitality going.

organised religion just has never really floated my boat and for the most part i have done my own study. that way i can do it at a pace and depth that is realistic.

mabel

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, existential mabel said:

hello cgr~ thank you for the post it is helpful that you categorized the psalms. i did some house clearing back in 2011 after having gone to a series of seminars called the word has set you free. got rid of everything in one go. and now in the last few days i am having a clear out of clutter big time.

thanks Deidre ~ for your words of encouragement

spiderman1917 ~ thanks, faith is the missing component... this  is helpful to know to even ask for faith. you cant put the cart before the horse i guess.

:thumbsup:

A Prayer

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:34

FresnoJoe thanks for prayer

thanks somebody :sherlock: whoever you are!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 3/2/2016 at 1:35 PM, existential mabel said:

not sure what you mean. sorry

A prayer... In john we are told. "this is eternal life. To know the One True God and His Son Jesus Christ. You can pray "I want to know you"