IGNORED

JESUS - On earth in the Millennium? Questions to consider.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MorningGlory,

Yes we all agree that the Lord Jesus Christ, God the Son is omnipresent, however He is also manifested in a glorified body that can only be in one place at a time. Thus we are talking about whether He is physically ruling on earth in the Millennium or over the earth from His eternal throne in the highest. Do you see the difference?

Marilyn.

"God the Son is omnipresent, however He is also manifested in a glorified body that can only be in one place at a time."

two parts 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Of course Jesus is on earth when He rules from Jerusalem in the Millennium. That is His time to be the earthly King. It's all scriptural, and there should be no misunderstanding it. It is one promised era of 1000 years out of eternity.

Jesus will sit on the throne of DAVID.

Isaiah 9:7
There shall be no end to the increase of His government and of peace,
[He shall rule] on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From that time forward and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.

Isaiah 16:5
A throne will be established in lovingkindness,
And One will sit on it in faithfulness in the tent (dynasty, family) of David;
Judging and seeking justice
And being prompt to do righteousness.

Luke 1:32
He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

I thought I`d add a bit more relating to your comments. Now you said, `And at the end of the Millennium the full Godhead shall be here as well.`

The Godhead we know, is omnipresent so they are always here & everywhere. If you mean `physically` then that is another matter. Remember -

`He who is the blessed & only Potentate, the King of kings & Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honour & everlasting power. Amen.` (1 Tim. 6: 15 & 16)

Marilyn. 

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,223
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Marilyn, I know you believe what you just posted.  But the Lord limited to a body and a space?  Uh, no.  We can't put the same limitations on Him that apply to us. 

Hi MorningGlory,

So who is this?

`Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, & look at my hands; & reach your hand here, & put it into my side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."  And Thomas answered & said to Him, "My Lord & my God!" (John 20: 27 & 28)

Marilyn.

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Christ will be one the earth during the Mill.

Micah 4:1,2,3 -  In the last days the mountain of the Lord's temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and peoples will stream to it.  Many nations will come and say, Come let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob.  He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.  He will judge between many peoples.  v.7b - The Lord will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and forever.

Zech 8:23 - In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you'.

and the best; Zech 8:3 - This is what the Lord says; 'I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem.  Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth'...

So Christ does dwell on earth during the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv,

`the Lord will rule OVER them in Mount Zion from that day & forever.`  (Micah 4: 7)

`I will return to Zion & dwell in Jerusalem.` (Zech. 8: 3)

To rule over & to dwell does NOT mean that the Lord will be physically on earth during the Millennium. It just shows us that He will be ruling through Israel as promised & that the place of His rulership is in Jerusalem, Mount Zion.

How does ruling on the earth exalt the Lord Jesus Christ to be `far above all....in this age ....& also in that which is to come.` (Eph. 1: 21)

Why do we want to bring Christ down to our level when He paid the utmost price to bring many sons to glory, to seat us in the heavenly realms on His throne with Him. As the Apostle Paul warns us - `Let no one defraud you of your reward.......For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; & you are complete in Him who is the head of all principality & power.....If then you were raised with Christ seek those things which are above where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, NOT ON THINGS ON THE EARTH.....For our citizenship is in heaven,....` (Col. 18, 9 & 10,  3: 1 & 2.  Phil. 3: 20)

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Hi n2thelight,

`Then I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD.` (Rev. 21: 2)  Note the `from God.` God is always, in authority on His eternal throne in the highest. And -

`He who is the blessed & only Potentate, the King of Kings & Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, DWELLING in UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT, whom NO MAN has seen or can see, to whom be honour & everlasting power. Amen.` (1 Tim. 6: 15 & 16)

God is with people in the new Jerusalem by His Holy Spirit, n2. No one has ever or is able to see the Godhead, bro. Very clear from scripture.

Marilyn.

3 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

The Bible tells us that God is omnipresent. He is everywhere. You can not put a limit on God.

Hi bopeep,

Yes we know that God is everywhere by His Holy Spirit. We are also told that the Lord Jesus Christ, God the Son, has also a glorified body. And you know this very well. Thus in His glorified body He is only in one place at a time, but by His Holy Spirit He is omniscient, omnipresent & omnipotent.

BTW are you desiring to look into the face of Jesus when he comes for us?

Marilyn.

5 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

`Then I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD.` (Rev. 21: 2)  Note the `from God.` God is always, in authority on His eternal throne in the highest. And -

`He who is the blessed & only Potentate, the King of Kings & Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, DWELLING in UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT, whom NO MAN has seen or can see, to whom be honour & everlasting power. Amen.` (1 Tim. 6: 15 & 16)

God is with people in the new Jerusalem by His Holy Spirit, n2. No one has ever or is able to see the Godhead, bro. Very clear from scripture.

Marilyn.

Scripture I see says no one in the flesh can see Him.The below verse says He shall be here

The Day of Christ starts the milennium,The Day of God ends it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

36 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi bopeep,

Yes we know that God is everywhere by His Holy Spirit. We are also told that the Lord Jesus Christ, God the Son, has also a glorified body. And you know this very well. Thus in His glorified body He is only in one place at a time, but by His Holy Spirit He is omniscient, omnipresent & omnipotent.

BTW are you desiring to look into the face of Jesus when he comes for us?

Marilyn.

Yes I am Marilyn. Maybe a hug if it is allowed :D