• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

1 minute ago, thereselittleflower said:

It might also indicate weak belief.

not. just curious how things work in spiritual world, that we cant see, but it surely affect our physical life.

curse someone, that are not guilty and you will get it back, with babies...

pray for healing and see it

ask for forgiveness of yours physical deeds and that Spiritual Blood of LAMB, wash it away..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, Eha said:

signs and wonders are really just how spiritual laws reflect on physical life. 

According to Scripture, they were for the authentication of the Gospel while the New Testament had not been completed (or even come into existence).

4 minutes ago, Eha said:

signs and wonders are really just how spiritual laws reflect on physical life. 

10 hours ago, *Zion* said:

A wicked generation seeks a sign.  I'm not talking about knowing other's fruits or being interested in what others believe, I am talking about challenging the authority of God and His Word, which is the context in which I believe Jesus Himself presented those words as He spoke them Himself.  It is a wicked thing to call into doubt God's Word.  The first mention of the devil is of him doing just that: did God REALLY say that?  No, God didn't even say what he was presenting to Eve, which is that they could not eat of any of the trees in the garden.  They could.  But he just wanted to bring into focus the one thing they could not have.

Sadly, I have noticed this not just from non-believers, but those professing belief in Christ.  Which begs the question, what on earth is Christendom coming to?  For if we believe in Jesus Christ we must believe in the Word of God, for He is the very Living Word of the True God Himself!  His authority is not up for question or debate, because as a believer we signed up to come under that very same authority.  Not to pick and choose when and how we can use it to our advantage.  And we did not submit blindly, but with Him actually giving us a revelation of salvation, which we then accepted.

I see this as a definite part of the great falling away.  Grieving stuff.  

I believe this portion of scripture speaks in the same manner as this one

Mt 13:58  And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Jesus spoke of miraculous mighty works unto those which had faith. Those which did not believe (faithless) received less as a result.

therefore a wicked Generation was only given one sign, not many.

Lu 11:29  And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.
Lu 11:30  For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.

The lesser ones faith, the lesser signs.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0

guys and girls. please stop and think a moment.

just - what is prayer?

its words + faith

ISNT FAITH SPIRITUAL???

it is, right?

then, when you pray for someone, DONT YOU REALLY HOPE FOR A MIRACLE??

healing.... get out someone from bad company?

DONT WE PRAY AFTER WE DID TRY TO DO EVERYTHING AND FAILED?

so then what we pray?

A MIRACLE

and if something really happens???

THEN MY DEARS ITS JUST BECAUSE FATHER DID TOLD SO - ITS HES RULE! spiritual rule...

there are no miracles - just... we dont know spiritual rules so well and how they affect physical life (for example - yours back dont hurt after praying..)

one rule is - THERE ARE ONLY ONE NAME GIVEN - JESUS!

you may pray for.. years and yours back will hurt further.

but if you pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS - and have some faith and.. did confess (IF there is something..) YOU WILL BE HEALED. of course if its not the case of Paul, who wasnt healed from  1 illness. Father told him no.

but that was just exception. that may happen..

because

THOSE RULES WORK IN FATHER'S WILL - THAT MEANS IF HE WANTS...

sometimes answer "yes" just is too bad for us.. He see it. <3

that wicked generation really dont need more sign, then sign of Jonah - Jesus did resurrect after 3-rd day...

Edited by Eha

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 3:39 AM, *Zion* said:

A wicked generation seeks a sign.  I'm not talking about knowing other's fruits or being interested in what others believe, I am talking about challenging the authority of God and His Word, which is the context in which I believe Jesus Himself presented those words as He spoke them Himself.  It is a wicked thing to call into doubt God's Word.  The first mention of the devil is of him doing just that: did God REALLY say that?  No, God didn't even say what he was presenting to Eve, which is that they could not eat of any of the trees in the garden.  They could.  But he just wanted to bring into focus the one thing they could not have.

Sadly, I have noticed this not just from non-believers, but those professing belief in Christ.  Which begs the question, what on earth is Christendom coming to?  For if we believe in Jesus Christ we must believe in the Word of God, for He is the very Living Word of the True God Himself!  His authority is not up for question or debate, because as a believer we signed up to come under that very same authority.  Not to pick and choose when and how we can use it to our advantage.  And we did not submit blindly, but with Him actually giving us a revelation of salvation, which we then accepted.

I see this as a definite part of the great falling away.  Grieving stuff.  

It is very clear now, (hindsight 20 20 stuff), that we didn't want it anyway... who knew? WAIT! God did and that's why He said don't eat it :happyhappy: 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

18 hours ago, Ezra said:

Since we have the written Word of God, seeking for signs and wonders indicates unbelief.  It was true when Christ walked the earth, and it is true today.  When the Antichrist appears he will show signs and lying wonders to deceive the world. 

I believe this is the most clear evidence of the danger of today's people looking for signs... they will get them but they will be from the devil!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

19 hours ago, Eha said:

mmm, not sure did i understand it right, but, let me tell you, when that asking a sign sometimes is allowed 

One day, when my son was just born, one woman visited me and told me - this week we have Shrove Sunday, so you are not allowed to eat 3 days!
 i told her - but how i can do that? i feed my kid with breast and if i dont eat - i will loose my milk!
she told me - buy milk for you baby from store, but you dont have any right to eat, or Lord will be mad on you!
we argue and she left, mad at me.
i got a word
Matthew 9-13
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

i wondered - what Lord wanted to say me, then i got another

Matthew 12 - 11
He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”

i was so glad, but... i wasnt sure yet, so i asked a sign
i asked, that 2 white doves to fly under my window and stay there a bit.

was cloudy day with little rain.suddenly appeared a hole in the clouds and the sun's rays shone to my window. i rise my eyes and from roof of opposite home, suddenly 2 white doves fly up. they made a half circle and landed right under my window. they were there just about less then minute and fly away.

and i got word again, little whisper

‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’

not Jesus not Father didnt had nothing against asking a sign, when i needed it.

i try to not do it and for 20+ years did it just few times.

usually , if i am not sure, what i heard or who is talking, i just ask repeat.

Thank you for sharing.

I do believe what you have experience, it is your experience with the facts, you have put forwards.

That's how I see your experience.

The Holy Spirit new that there were  two white doves acros the street. 

And it was the Holy Spirit who made you ask for the sign you asked,

And  the sky open and the Sun shine throu by the power of the Holy Spirit to show you that this was a divine intervention. Because that's how you would have perceive it.

And it was the Holy Spirit that guided the two white doves to fly to your window, because it was the Holy Spirit who made you ask for this sign. 

And you heard also the guidance of the Holy Spirit withing you, and  I also believe that the spiritual presence that guided you to read those scriptures it was the Holy Spirit, and not some distorted spirit as it may happens some times.

Thank for posting

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

20 hours ago, Eha said:

i wondered - what Lord wanted to say me, then i got another

and i got word again, little whisper

‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’

not Jesus not Father didnt had nothing against asking a sign, when i needed it.

i try to not do it and for 20+ years did it just few times.

usually , if i am not sure, what i heard or who is talking, i just ask repeat.

Wonderful!  I'm thinking you were not so much looking for a sign, but instead desired to know, as you say, "what the Lord wanted to say to me"  Now, I believe God is incredibly patient with us, Ezra is right, the bible is what we need, and I am so glad you have it as you have quoted several passages!  

Col 3:16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I do believe what you have experience, it is your experience with the facts, you have put forwards.

That's how I see your experience.

The Holy Spirit new that there were  two white doves acros the street. 

And it was the Holy Spirit who made you ask for the sign you asked,

And  the sky open and the Sun shine throu by the power of the Holy Spirit to show you that this was a divine intervention. Because that's how you would have perceive it.

And it was the Holy Spirit that guided the two white doves to fly to your window, because it was the Holy Spirit who made you ask for this sign. 

And you heard also the guidance of the Holy Spirit withing you, and  I also believe that the spiritual presence that guided you to read those scriptures it was the Holy Spirit, and not some distorted spirit as it may happens some times.

:) 

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Wonderful!  I'm thinking you were not so much looking for a sign, but instead desired to know, as you say, "what the Lord wanted to say to me"  Now, I believe God is incredibly patient with us, Ezra is right, the bible is what we need, and I am so glad you have it as you have quoted several passages!  

Col 3:16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

He is patient. im good example...