IGNORED

Mandatory Mental Health Screening Coming Soon?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

.....  Revealed decades ago. And Daily since then.  Since 1947 at least. Maybe much longer.

2 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

to make decisions never  before thought about,

...  Temptation to go along with their way.  Game over for many already.  Long time, millions .... ...  lost souls...

3 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

and all they need is the okay to place the bait, and its game over,

.. the COST.  same as in NT.  hasn't changed.

4 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

understand the COST, of being a believer

.. exactly.  or, as Jesus says:  sheep in the midst of ravenous wolves.  ((biggest lie is, they aren't wolves; keeps the sheep deceived while they are being slaughtered, slowly, so slowly, over the last hundred years in usa))

like shooting fish in a barrel

Read Ephesians.  No one has 'free will' , to start.  Yes, as it is written, we all thought we did.

That's how the enemy keeps control of the country. / churches/ citizens.  Miracle anyone is saved.

our free choice and free will is now, so choose today whom you will serve

Seek Yahweh. 

TODAY. 

Everyday.

No other way to freedom, healing, salvation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

We are not living the the seven year tribulation at this time. It is still in the future. Yes, during the seven year tribulation they may threaten and kill the Christian but not yet.

A lot of Christians are already getting killed because they are Christians, I actually believe the Anti_Christ is alive ,  times are  changing  fast, the days are getting darker and this world is getting ready to receive the Anti_Christ who will help them with solving the worlds problems~~~

Our freedom can be taken away~~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

A lot of Christians are already getting killed because they are Christians, I actually believe the Anti_Christ is alive ,  times are  changing  fast, the days are getting darker and this world is getting ready to receive the Anti_Christ who will help them with solving the worlds problems~~~

Our freedom can be taken away~~

We do not know if the Antichrist is alive and I do not think it is Biblical to play " pin the tail on the Antichrist". Yes, we are in the end times. How bad will it get before the Christians are taken home in the rapture? I don't know. But with God we can endure anything...yes? We can not be afraid. Satan loves fear. We have to keep our focus on Christ at all times.

I don't know about tomorrow; 
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from it's sunshine
For it's skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future, 
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him, 
For He knows what is ahead.

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.

Every step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb; 
Every burden's getting lighter, 
Every cloud is silver-lined.
There the sun is always shining, 
There no tear will dim the eye; 
At the ending of the rainbow
Where the mountains touch the sky.

Many things about tomorrow; 
It may bring me poverty.
But the one who feeds the sparrow, 
Is the one who stands by me.
And the path that is my portion
May be through the flame or flood; 
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

america is controlled by fear. 

most churches worldwide and throughout america teach fear to their members ((covertly)).

41 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

We do not know if the Antichrist is alive and I do not think it is Biblical to play " pin the tail on the Antichrist". Yes, we are in the end times. How bad will it get before the Christians are taken home in the rapture? I don't know. But with God we can endure anything...yes? We can not be afraid. Satan loves fear. We have to keep our focus on Christ at all times.

don't worry about anti-christ - Paul was told by Jesus they are already among us((not 'out there' somewhere)).

............................................................many anti-christs AMONG US.  IN THE BIBLE ALREADY! and even more TODAY.

anyone who knows english can read ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TODAY.

How bad will it get ? 

Do you have any idea how many Christians were put to DEATH TODAY !?!?

Do you have any idea how many Christians were tortured TODAY !?!?

This IS NOT a new thing either.  It has been going on for decades/ centuries, ALL OVER THE EARTH.

KEEP OUR EYES UPON JESUS.  YES. certainly. absolutely true.

HE is how we can know the TRUTH about what is going on TODAY.

HE TOLD US IN SCRIPTURE. 

and we see it TODAY.

and EVERY DAY , it is getting worse.  Be NOT afraid.((His Sheep Hear His Voice - PEACE AND JOY are theirs))

BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER.  right WITH and in the midst of devastation/ deception/ pain/ suffering/ martyrs.

((the ONLY way is JESUS WAY))

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

32 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

most churches worldwide and throughout america teach fear to their members ((covertly)).

don't worry about anti-christ - Paul was told by Jesus they are already among us((not 'out there' somewhere)).

............................................................many anti-christs AMONG US.  IN THE BIBLE ALREADY! and even more TODAY.

How bad will it get ? 

This IS NOT a new thing either.  It has been going on for decades/ centuries, ALL OVER THE EARTH.

HE TOLD US IN SCRIPTURE. 

and we see it TODAY.

and EVERY DAY , it is getting worse.  Be NOT afraid.((His Sheep Hear His Voice - PEACE AND JOY are theirs))

BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER.  right WITH and in the midst of devastation/ deception/ pain/ suffering/ martyrs.

'AMERICA IS CONTROLLED BY FEAR?'  Maybe your corner is but I don't know anyone who's cowering and biting their nails.  No one.  Your view of life is SO negative, according to your own words..  I could not live without some kind of optimism. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

it really comes down, to, can we walk a walk  that requires us to sacrifice , all that we have , and all the we are , to our God and Savior, when the times get hard and un bearable, ?for us, Jeff has brought to us, as corrie ten boom who tried to survive through the holocaust, so it will be again, for the movement of the spirit of the pass , the evil and lawless one is in front of us,

I believe this is where the rubber hits the road, and all that we have been deceived to believe ,will be exposed for what it really is,

but keep the faith , and know that God is with you in all that you do, peace and blessings

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I like to try and track down stories like this to their source. Newamerican.com seems to have a bias against psychiatry over the years, posting many articles blasting them, yet each one has no basis in fact. I would take this article with skepticism. Im sure they will eventually come up with a way to limit believers, but that this article is all hype and no substance.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

I would say that most likely this is not to far fetched at all, for the same reasons that we have laws and executive orders lined up from the past , to create a controlled environment, with out , much back lash, we have seen how our country has struggled to be free and able of liberties,

but every turn we make its another dead end , for we are not seeing the big picture, of how it all ties together, we have been focused  and diverted to believe what we are told too, but yet it is a lie from the start, and the rules and regulations of the states and the country, is placing hardship and fear among the people, this is all designed to happen this way, and if some one told you to eat carrots because you really like them , if they tell you this enough, you will believe that you like them, for it is continually repeated and then it comes to be,

if we do not start to take a break, and have prayer time, and meditate on God and scripture, and to just not be caught up in the fast pace world and spend that quality time with God, then we will never see the light at the end of the tunnel, for we are trained to be in a fast pace world with business , fast pace, we have fast food for being on the go, and so everything is fast , and so when do we slow down,

and see the world and what it is doing to people , and where we have drifted away from the reality of common sense and  the simple  life,  and the quality moments with our loved ones, we have been in a race and its getting faster and the world is racing to the end and people cannot keep up anymore, and so what happens to us, for we buy in to everything we are told and don't do for our selves, and this means taking time out everyday, to pray and to read the bible, 

do you realize what they are teaching our kids in school , and what we are told to do , that conflicts with our beliefs, ? do you know what they do with military that shares the gospel  ? you have no more rights , it has been taken all away , we are in satans world ,

and many are not awake , God is calling out now, and its time to prepare and be ready, for we do not know what tomorrow brings,

blessing to all

8 hours ago, simplejeff said:

How bad will it get ? 

HE TOLD US IN SCRIPTURE. 

and we see it TODAY.

HE TOLD US IN SCRIPTURE. 

and we see it TODAY.

Amen!