• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

52 minutes ago, worthy said:

I really don't know why this really matters. I's this supposed to help us in these day's ?

contrast between the vain words of man, and the pure words of GOD. Man's words are yea and nay, but the Lord's promises are yea and amen. For truth, certainty, holiness, faithfulness, the words of the Lord are pure as well refined silver. In the original there is an allusion to the most severely purifying process known to the ancients, through which silver was passed when the greatest possible purity was desired; the dross was all consumed, and only the bright and precious metal remained; so clear and free from all alloy of error or unfaithfulness is the book of the words of the Lord. The Bible has passed through the furnace of persecution, literary criticism, philosophic doubt, and scientific discovery, and has lost nothing but those human interpretations which clung to it as alloy to precious ore. The experience of saints has tried it in every conceivable manner, but not a single doctrine or promise has been consumed in the most excessive heat.

that's all it means

His Word is pure "as" silver tried in the furnace of "the earth" seven times.

His Word comes from heaven, and proven in the earth.

Now you know why he said this, and what the seven times means.

Many are concentrating on the silver process, and not on what God proved seven times.  His Word is true and all 7 empires got this proof.  They can't argue, but they still do, ignoring all evidence.  There is more evidence to come, and they will realise too late.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

On 9/3/2016 at 10:05 AM, Sister said:

I lost sleep over this for almost 30 years, because I want to know everything!

It was sitting in my "too hard basket" and then the other week, I realised that the answer had been staring me in the face the whole time and I DID NOT SEE IT.

It's so simple, but I'll let you guys lose some sleep over it for a while and see who can solve it.

This is what makes us appreciate God's wisdom, and if understanding is given to us before we even realise there's a big question mark ?, we don't appreciate as much or write it off as false.

And then, it could turn out to be what Jesus was implying;

Matthew 7:6   Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I'm sorry Sister for the responses you have gotten.

See, not many here have really "lost sleep over" anything, let alone have the hunger for truth and righteousness so as to "want to know everything."

See, this is precious to you because it was given to you "to know" this in a way others will never. They will only hear, but not really; and see and say "So what's the big deal, do we really need to know this?"

But be of good cheer, for you love and excitement over His truth is pleasing to God, because it causes you to diligently seek Him. But that's what makes true faith what it is, that hunger and thirst that is drawn to the love it felt when it truly encountered Christ and was touched by Him.

Other's are content to just go through life, as it were, eating old manna with worms in it and will never know the joy of receiving something so fresh and illuminating , and must importantly, personal from God.

Sadly, many of the critical "oh well, that's all(?)" folks out there have no clue how jealous they should be. But how can they miss what they have never tasted?

Galatians 5:6 - ...but faith which worketh by love.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

All this has worked to convince me that you are a true disciple of Jesus Christ, for to you it has been given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God, but to others it is not so. So pray for for them.

BTW, perhaps there's a little bit of the gift of prophecy working in your life too. So, you should expect some stones thrown now and then.... :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Yahweh didn't prove anything , He never needed to.  Like pure silver, or pure gold, clear as glass,

when HIS WORD is tested, when such silver or gold is tested, it TESTS PURE. 

He offers : KJ21 Malachi 3:10 Biblegateway ((all versions , or many , available))

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house, and put Me to the proof now herewith,” saith the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

CJB

Bring the whole tenth into the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and put me to the test,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot. “See if I won’t open for you the floodgates of heaven and pour out for you a blessing far beyond your needs.

10 minutes ago, Sister said:

His Word is pure "as" silver tried in the furnace of "the earth" seven times.

His Word comes from heaven, and proven in the earth.

Now you know why he said this, and what the seven times means.

Many are concentrating on the silver process, and not on what God proved seven times.  His Word is true and all 7 empires got this proof.  They can't argue, but they still do, ignoring all evidence.  There is more evidence to come, and they will realise too late.

The seven times refers to how the silver was purified,  NOT HIS WORD.

The process is explanatory/ descriptive of PERFECT PURITY.  

ALL men everywhere always have "proof" HIS WORD IS TRUE.  ADAM AND HAVAH knew this.((even though they sinned)).

Enoch, Elisha, Abraham, Moses, Sarai, Joseph, and on and on and on - 

all of HIS called and chosen ones knew/ know HIS WORD IS PERFECT AND PURE.

It never had to be proven to us or to them - FAITH ALWAYS SAYS SO.  HIS WORD NEVER , NEVER, FAILED.

The people of the world ((any empire )) never get to see heaven.

They don't know HIS WORD.  They don't care. They reject HIM.  No proof works for them, even JESUS RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

No proof works for many written about in the NT , Gospels, Epistles, and Revelation.

They don't care.  There is no proof for them.

They die in their sins.

Those who TRUST JESUS see HIS WORD completely faithful EVERY DAY.  

And if they /we / stumble, fall , we are not cast down or made ashamed - HE UPLIFTS US WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS RIGHT HAND.

in short, 

who would Yahweh the Creator EVER be beholden to as if He could be to have to prove HIS WORD IS PURE ? ? ? 

No one can take HIM to task.  Ever.

Almost certainly, many have DIED asking or demanding PROOF from HIM.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

21 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yahweh didn't prove anything , He never needed to.  Like pure silver, or pure gold, clear as glass,

He offers : KJ21 Malachi 3:10 Biblegateway ((all versions , or many , available))

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house, and put Me to the proof now herewith,” saith the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

CJB

Bring the whole tenth into the storehouse, so that there will be food in my house, and put me to the test,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot. “See if I won’t open for you the floodgates of heaven and pour out for you a blessing far beyond your needs.

ALL men everywhere always have "proof" HIS WORD IS TRUE.  ADAM AND HAVAH knew this.((even though they sinned)).

It never had to be proven to us or to them - FAITH ALWAYS SAYS SO.  HIS WORD NEVER , NEVER, FAILED.

They don't know HIS WORD.  They don't care. They reject HIM.  No proof works for them, even JESUS RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

No proof works for many written about in the NT , Gospels, Epistles, and Revelation.

They die in their sins.

And if they /we / stumble, fall , we are not cast down or made ashamed - HE UPLIFTS US WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS RIGHT HAND.

in short, 

who would Yahweh the Creator EVER be beholden to as if He could be to have to prove HIS WORD IS PURE ? ? ? 

Brother Jeff,

I really think you failed to see Sister's point. She knows full well that God has never had to prove anything to anyone and that His word is as pure as He is.

Still, He humbled Himself and was manifested in the flesh and was justified in the Spirit and received up into glory with the proclamation worthy is the Lamb that was slain... so He did prove something in His humility not might; and attribute that is truly godly and apparently of little esteem among believers nowadays.

And yet all His written word pivots around the polestar of Truth and speaks of Him and His worthiness to receive our worship and adoration with fear and trembling, "For lo, in the volume of the book it is written of Me, I delight to do Thy will of God." Nevertheless, apparently we need constant reminders because we are so quick to harden our hearts and forsake the admonishment to have fervent charity one for another.

Only a handful of true Christians exist among the many that have taken His name in vain. You know them by their fruit, for they love one another as He has love them. By that men know who His disciples truly are. Not by their theology.

1 Peter 1:22 - Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 3:8 - Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous.

1 John 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

Love you Jeff, But I really think you missed her point, possibly because you are just not close enough to God yet to see it the way she can. No offense…. Just keep follow after the love of the Truth. If I am wrong, then please forgive me.

Peacce,

William

49 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

I'm sorry Sister for the responses you have gotten.

See, not many here have really "lost sleep over" anything, let alone have the hunger for truth and righteousness so as to "want to know everything."

See, this is precious to you because it was given to you "to know" this in a way others will never. They will only hear, but not really; and see and say "So what's the big deal, to we really need to know this.

But be of good cheer, for you love and excitement over His truth is pleasing to God, because it causes you to diligently seek Him. But that's what makes true faith what it is, that hunger and thirst that is drawn to the love it felt when it truly encountered Christ and was touched by Him.

Other's are content to just go through life, as it were, eating old manna with worms in it and will never know the joy of receiving something so fresh and illuminating , and must importantly, personal from God.

Sadly, many of the critical "oh well, that's all(?)" folks out there have no clue how jealous they should be.But how can they miss what they have never tasted?

Galatians 5:6 - ...but faith which worketh by love.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

All this has worked to convince me that you are a true disciple of Jesus Christ, for to you it has been given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God, but to others it is not so. So pray for for them.

BTW, perhaps there's a little bit of the gift of prophecy working in your life too. So, you should expect some stones thrown now and then.... :)

Thank you BlindSeeker

I am trying to get everyone excited over the Word, and to share this experience and joy.  Searching doesn't have to be boring, and all that "heard it before" attitude, but fun, trying to solve the mysteries, with the clues God gives us in "his Words".  I can see how many were trying to solve this because they enjoyed the question, the humble ones that love truth are always seeking for more wisdom.  Nothing came from me, but from God who gives freely, has given to us to give freely also.

The more one reads, the more questions he will have for the Lord to give understanding.  I have read a lifetimes worth, and I still forget parts that I have read.  I am still learning also.

Thank you brother for all your kind words.

44 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

CJB

They die in their sins.

in short, 

Thank you Jeff, so true.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

28 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

I really think you failed to see Sister's point. She knows full well that God has never had to prove anything to anyone and that His word is as pure as He is.

The point may be very simple, yet it is not made yet.  ((and may be just a language difference, yes, that simple)).

The point I have, is it is / looks like/ view point/ as if God could do anything better than He did sometime, IF His WORD needed purifying.

I realize(d) a little earlier that perhaps in australia that's not the connotation , but in english in the usa, that's what it looks like, or could look like, as also others have noted, IF Yahweh's WORD was EVER NOT PURE AND PERFECT.((i.e. IF HIS WORD ever needed to be purified at all, in any way))

Another different concern that happens often, is that 'the point' is one that goes along with an other set of points, that may not be true;  

so, as it is written, TEST and see IF 'the point' is true, and the purpose of it.

There's not near enough time in the day or week to address all the errors posted,

so we deal with a few as we are able. 

The purpose here WAS NOT/ IS NOT/ to prove an  error, but TO CLARIFY the TRUTH FROM GOD's WORD, in HARMONY with all of JESUS' NAME, WORD , and LIFE as Yahweh says.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

So, sister, I am starting to get curious and would like to compare your thoughts on this with mine.  I have nothing more to add to my initial statement.  Looking forward to hearing yours. 

52 minutes ago, Esther4:14 said:

So, sister, I am starting to get curious and would like to compare your thoughts on this with mine.  I have nothing more to add to my initial statement.  Looking forward to hearing yours. 

Esther4:14

Your answer was incredible.  I had to think about it for a while!  And if I was wrong, then your answer would be the one.

I just see that God has not only given us his Word in the last empire, but throughout all of history.  In the OT, God prophesied to Israel, and through Israel's prophets only.  They personally were made aware of God's warnings, and if anyone should be fearful and convinced of the Lord it should be them.  Through every empire that ever oppressed them, God was still reaching out to them, sending them all his prophets, but they fell, and God let it happen for his purpose to bring them back.  Today, those events that happened we believe.  Not only the Old Testament, but the NT also.  This is the proof they are missing, of Christ and the warnings that the temple would be destroyed again for the second time, which happened in 70AD, followed by a desolation till the end (spiritual desolation)

When God sends the two witnesses in the last 3 1/2 yrs, it will be mainly for Israel, his beloved, this last generation to witness God's power once again, and even then there will be a shaking in the land, as that will be the 7th warning, to say, look out my Word is true, all that is coming is going to happen as everything has in the past, since he brought them out of Egypt.   Many will be jolted awake.  The remnants of Israel chosen will mourn for Christ more than any nation when he returns.  They will not be in the resurrection, but will live in the kingdom in the "flesh", and will receive their change at the 2nd resurrection.  They are as good as saved, the remnants chosen.   It's going to be quite moving, I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Sister said:

Throughout the 7 major empires of history God proved his Word true over and over again with all the prophesies and warnings already fulfilled.  We are in the 7th kingdom stage now, and all that will come will be proven true.  Those who have remained faithful, trusting in his Word will be justified through his faithful Word, during the 7th kingdom stage, even before it turns into the 8th.

So we see, that God's Word was true the first time spoken, and tried in the earth, proven faithful throughout all the seven empire era's.  The 8th empire is of the 7th.  After this, there should be no doubt whatsoever that whatever God speaks will come to pass as;

Psalms 12:6   The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

See how simple it is?

Isaiah 14:24   The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

That's an interesting application there Sister.  You're taking "purified" to mean "proven faithful"?  It certainly fits concerning the seven kingdoms.