IGNORED

Twilight Zone ( aka Stranger in a Strange Land )

Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Not going to argue the point, although I never said anything about children being garbage and I'm fairly certain the other fellow didn't mean it that way.

His post offended me. That much is obvious and I'm not real sure about his intention. If it were my child, I'd want to know just exactly what they're up to and into. But that's me. I am also extremely concerned about the messages permeating our society as a whole. I listen and observe carefully. I am sometimes astounded at what I hear. It does shake me to the core at times.

I agree that message boards/internet lacks the means to show real emotions or the intonation of voice. Sometimes you can be joking about something and if you don't say, "laugh out loud or lol " people might take you seriously.  Also, not all people who post are very  passionate about other people's lost children. I am . I care as if they were my own flesh. 

I often feel like Jonah and cringe at some things...but I also learned from Jonah's mistake. I will not repeat it. It's that or perhaps some souls will languish in eternal torment because I 'dropped the ball.'