• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

33 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

There is nothing wrong with taking medication if needed.  God did create doctors and he did create the medicine.  Don't let anyone tell you to stop taking  medication if is needed.  Taking medication does not make you weak in faith.  So take the medicine that the doctor gives you, God can heal through medication too.

Blessings RustyAngeL

Amen!  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

9 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Need to say that I agree with the above statement.

I know that my mother died and early death due to the medications she was prescribed, she was taking a medication that after her death there came about  a major lawsuit claim on the drug . Unfortunately even with all the deaths this drug has caused, it still is on the market and under another name in Canada.

Don't only rely and trust your doctors word about medication, go and research as much as possible on your own to be completely well informed on the medication your doctor wants to prescribe you.

For sure there are cancer drugs, that have proven beneficial,

Antibiotics are beneficial, some medications can be helpful, and  some, one needs to be more cautious about.

And if you take high blood pressure or cholesterol or diabetic medication because you are overweight,

Look to loosing the weight and getting into better health through mild exercise and nutrition changes,

so that most likely with a lifestyle and nutrition chang,e you can eventually ween yourself off the medication.

The sad part is that  high-blood pressure and cholesterol medications make it very difficult for a person to loose weight, can make your body resistant to weight loss.

It can become a viscous circle to get out of.

The best thing you can do is take prophylactic (preventative) action, before any true and serious symptoms occur to warrant medication in order to save your life.

I also believe that God can do what man cannot, and that we should also seek Him for healing and direction.

I want people to understand they need to continue to take medication and not stop before speaking to their doctors.  This can be life threatening.  I believe that God can do all things.  He is called The Great Physician.  Many have been healed by natural methods.  Seek God, He can and does use doctors and medications all the time. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

54 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Since God has provided man with hundreds (if not thousands) of medicinal plants, trees, herbs, etc. it should be crystal clear that using these for healing is perfectly acceptable to God.  

As to the pharmaceutical industry and their so-called remedies, that may be questionable, since their side effects can kill you. This is not "natural" medicine. 

I sure would not want to rely on a nature medicine for pneumonia,diabetes or a thyroid disease. I could be dead. Natural medications have their place.

29 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Need to say that I agree with the above statement.

I know that my mother died and early death due to the medications she was prescribed, she was taking a medication that after her death there came about  a major lawsuit claim on the drug . Unfortunately even with all the deaths this drug has caused, it still is on the market and under another name in Canada.

Don't only rely and trust your doctors word about medication, go and research as much as possible on your own to be completely well informed on the medication your doctor wants to prescribe you.

For sure there are cancer drugs, that have proven beneficial,

Antibiotics are beneficial, some medications can be helpful, and  some, one needs to be more cautious about.

And if you take high blood pressure or cholesterol or diabetic medication because you are overweight,

Look to loosing the weight and getting into better health through mild exercise and nutrition changes,

so that most likely with a lifestyle and nutrition chang,e you can eventually ween yourself off the medication.

The sad part is that  high-blood pressure and cholesterol medications make it very difficult for a person to loose weight, can make your body resistant to weight loss.

It can become a viscous circle to get out of.

The best thing you can do is take prophylactic (preventative) action, before any true and serious symptoms occur to warrant medication in order to save your life.

I also believe that God can do what man cannot, and that we should also seek Him for healing and direction.

Yes,always research any medications that are prescribed to you and the side effects. Some medications can put a tremendous amount of weight on a person and even change their metabolism.

2 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

That all depends on the psychologist. There a some very good Christian psychologists who use God in their treatment.

That is why I said "secular."

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

That is why I said "secular."

Yes. There are not many really good Christian psychologists around and you have to be careful of their theology. You just have to do some research.

6 hours ago, Ezra said:

"Christian psychologist" is an oxymoron since psychology is rooted in humanistic thinking. According to Scripture, all human problems are essentially spiritual issues.

No it is not. There are a handful of born again Christian psychologists.But first of all we give our physical and mental health issues to God and ask Him to guide and direct us.We pray for healing.A good Christian Psychologist should always pray with you before and after your session.

Seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist is not wrong. However, mental health professionals come from many different beliefs and backgrounds. Even Christian psychologists and psychiatrists will be unable to give perfect answers, or they may be weak in some area of their biblical knowledge. Remember that the Word of God is our first answer to all that ails us. Arming ourselves with the truth is essential to discerning what is helpful and what is leading us astray (Ephesians 6:11-17; 1 Corinthians 2:15-16). Every believer is personally responsible for studying the Bible for his own personal growth and discernment. The Holy Spirit will use the Word to transform us into the image of Jesus Christ, which is the ultimate goal for all Christians (Ephesians 5:1-2; Colossians 3:3).

http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-psychologist-psychiatrist.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

I sure would not want to rely on a nature medicine for pneumonia,diabetes or a thyroid disease. I could be dead. Natural medications have their place.

Amen Bopeep.  Carman who was diagnosed with bone cancer five years ago tried the natural medication.  It worked for awhile.  Then it didn't... He had to go through chemo, he was sick, bald and had a very hard nine months but he is now totally cancer free.  I prefer to call it cancer free and not remission.  He is  very healthy and on tour.  The nine months of chemo and other treatments saved his life.  God healed him.  I agree that taking things that are natural may have their place but as someone who has spent their entire working life in the medical field medications that are man made can and will save lives.  I take a medication for cholesterol.  I have gone from 220 to below 100.  I and my doctor are very happy.  I'm not to sure at this point I would take anything that was natural.  The medication I take now has been on the market for over   20 years and for it has worked beautifully, and I thank God for that.    

2 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:
2 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Amen Bopeep.  Carman who was diagnosed with bone cancer five years ago tried the natural medication.  It worked for awhile.  Then it didn't... He had to go through chemo, he was sick, bald and had a very hard nine months but he is now totally cancer free.  I prefer to call it cancer free and not remission.  He is  very healthy and on tour.  The nine months of chemo and other treatments saved his life.  God healed him.  I agree that taking things that are natural may have their place but as someone who has spent their entire working life in the medical field medications that are man made can and will save lives.  I take a medication for cholesterol.  I have gone from 220 to below 100.  I and my doctor are very happy.  I'm not to sure at this point I would take anything that was natural.  The medication I take now has been on the market for over   20 years and for it has worked beautifully, and I thank God for that.    

I had two very large nodules on each lobe of my thyroid. Due to the medication they have now shrunk down to a small size. If I would not have chosen that course that I did I sure would hate to know what shape I would be in now.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

In the book of Job its says physician has no value. GOD is my TRUE doctor the KJV BIBLE  says my bones are vexed im consumed because of my inquitity. The Bible says sin is a EVIL DISEASE. Hospital and psychiatric center are really EXPLAIN AWAY  centers. Explain away for what? SIN! !! ! !!! YOU FEEL DEPRESSED TAKE  a pill when the cause of your depression could be sin. Pharmaceutical means SORCERY IN GREEK CAN YOU SAY DEVIL POSSESSION? Now im not saying if you go to a hospital SIN is ALWAYS the cause. All bodies are mortal. But why does SCRIPTURE  compare sin to a disease or sickness? 

KJV Psa  31:10  For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.  

Sin is spiritual disease that weakens you physically 

KJV Psa  41:8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more

Jesus is your doctor 

KJV Luke  5:31  And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a PHYSICIAN ; but they that are SICK 

Edited by manuelf324