jashley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am so upset, a friend from church blocked me and I don't know why. All I know is it happened after he tagged everyone that was at this church event I went to except me saying if youre not here youre missing out, to which I commented I was there and the next thing I know he blocked me wth?? And this is a leader in my small group too!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I don't have an FB account. I never have and I never will. That is just one of the many reasons why.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Sounds like this is something that probably should be taken up with the person in question.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

I feel the same way when a thread magically disappears, when the issues are really important. Back to a society packed in cotton wool, ignorant and unready.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, jashley said:

I am so upset, a friend from church blocked me and I don't know why. All I know is it happened after he tagged everyone that was at this church event I went to except me saying if youre not here youre missing out, to which I commented I was there and the next thing I know he blocked me wth?? And this is a leader in my small group too!

Don't you know that wicked people are ruling in the religious world? Count it a blessing to be shut down.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 hours ago, jashley said:

~

Praying~!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, jashley said:

Stating "if your not here you're missing out" is a weakness in leadership today. Trained by the worlds standards and not the love of God standards. Pray for the leader and ask God for the grace to forgive them and the strength to not let these social media things disturb your peace. 

It doesn't matter with the Lord if this person acknowledges your presence. Actually He tells us that what we do in secret in Him will be rewarded openly. Pay no mind to the simple minded leaders. Look to Jesus and pray for true discipleship. There isn't enough of that going around these days.

This site is the only internet thing I do at the moment and I have thoughts of not doing it most every time I post. Actually I was asking leadership to get me off of here when I started posting again a few months back. Internet social life is by far most addictive and very open for insult and misunderstanding. 

I'm in a rural setting and some days I talk with very few people. So I ventured onto a few sites like this to have some form of fellowship. It does happen but for the most part misunderstandings and confrontation happen especially if you're not a regular, which should not be a goal by the way.

You're better off asking the Lord for a good christian buddy, not on line, to grow with. Invest in that relationship. It's actually a main part of discipleship. Just as important as gathering together and hearing a teacher. A biblical principle, Jesus sent the disciples out two by two. Moses and Arron, Barnabas and Paul............. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, jashley said:

First off. Calm down.............breath.............ok..........  Now, why don't you just  go up to this guy in person and ask him why he blocked you. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Maybe the guy is a jerk. In which cause your better off not having jerks in your life. I got removed from someone's friend's list on FB because I disagreed with their point of view on something. I found it laughable that I would be removed from a friend list over a disagreement about a topic. Oh well I say. But seriously if you are so upset about this, maybe you shouldn't be on FB. Well anyway, I hope I said something that was useful.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,167
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

First off. Calm down.............breath.............ok..........  Now, why don't you just  go up to this guy in person and ask him why he blocked you. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Maybe the guy is a jerk. In which cause your better off not having jerks in your life. I got removed from someone's friend's list on FB because I disagreed with their point of view on something. I found it laughable that I would be removed from a friend list over a disagreement about a topic. Oh well I say. But seriously if you are so upset about this, maybe you shouldn't be on FB. Well anyway, I hope I said something that was useful.

Figured I'd add to this reply one thing: why care so much about Faceboook? Its not real life - its just a social media site. Ask the why he blocked you in real life, and if he won't tell you (or really is a jerk) its no big deal. Move on. Life is too short to care about things like this.

I have an FB account only because I was finally forced to get one in order to keep track of some folks I needed for references and the like from an old job while searching for a new career. It came in handy for that, but is locked down to "friends only" for the most part. I could care less about the likes, followers, and all that. I don't tolerate drama on it either. Anyone causes problems they get tossed.