• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

46 minutes ago, John1:18 said:

Our Lord has himself prayed against the possibly of pre trib rapture 

15I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.a John 17:15

True.  Its important that the salt and light of the world stay in the world, especially when needed most.  You forgot this:

• I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word.  John 17:20

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

So all stay, and there is no Rapture.  Your verse supports a No Rapture at All theory then.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You got it!!!!!!!! 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/21/2016 at 6:42 PM, MorningGlory said:

.Post Trib requires the Lord to gather His own and take us to Heaven and then turn around and bring us back again.  Not logical for a God who is te father of logic

Exactly sister, and Revelation 19 doesn't jibe with that because we are in Heaven, marry the Lamb, and come back on white horses. I think there are a few scriptures that have been misused or misunderstood. The immediately after the tribulation scriptures by Jesus, means the Church that was Raptured will come back with Jesus Immediately after the Tribulation, nothing more, nothing less, just like Rev. 19 says.  The 2 Thessalonians 2 scriptures is also not against a pre-trib rapture, the revealing of the Man of Sin/Anti-Christ does happen before the Second coming of Jesus Christ, but that Second coming and Rapture are separate events, and the Anti-Christ being revealed before the Second coming has no relevance on the Rapture, we the Church, come back with Jesus, Rev. 19.

The Last Trump argument I never got. Paul wrote the epistle to the Corinthians about 20-30 years before John wrote the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Paul understand that the Corinthians held the second most important Pan-hellenic games after the Olympics, called the Isthmian games that were held every two years. Paul throughout both letters to the Corinthians mentions sporting type events,  "shadow boxing", "running the race", he also mentioned the spectator crowds and types of events that were measured, like jumping etc. etc. These games were opened and closed with the sound of a Trump. I am pretty sure Paul is trying to tell the Corinthians that Jesus will come at the end (of time) like the games end with a Trump. The problem with all of these epistles is we see only Paul's replies and not the letters from the other parties. Also, in Revelation, when Jesus speaks, John said it sounded as a Trump. 

Glory to God, we will all be in Heaven with our Lord one day, that's all that's important. AMEN.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/5/2016 at 4:01 PM, Montana Marv said:

Matt 12:40 - For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Notice it does not say in the crust of the earth.  Jesus says in the HEART of the earth (meaning its center)

Heh, so Jesus knew about the hollow earth theory long before anyone else.  Nice.

Guest Robert
On 3/21/2016 at 5:42 PM, MorningGlory said:

.Post Trib requires the Lord to gather His own and take us to Heaven and then turn around and bring us back again.  Not logical for a God who is the father of logic

Not to mention one of the major failings of Post-trib rapture thinking: the Millennium.

If we are taken at the end of the tribulation, we are converted from our natural bodies into our glorified ones. Jesus said in the gospels that we would not marry nor be given in marriage, but be like the angels  If that's the case, no one would have a natural body during the Millennium. Now, since Revelation clearly states that there would be a great multitude that would be led by Satan and march on the "camp of the saints", this leaves us with this dilemma:

1) Isaiah 65: 20 states: "No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life. No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only the cursed will die that young! " (Isaiah 65: 20, NASB) If that is the case, and we are in our immortal bodies (we are as Christ), that would mean that we could still sin and that we would still age even after the resurrection.  However, none of that is ever mentioned in scripture; in fact, Paul tells us we must "put on immortality".

2) If scripture states we would not marry, then how could we have children if no one is in their mortal bodies at that point? And what point would there be in the judgment between the Jews and the gentiles? If we would not sin, then the only ones who could would be those still in their mortal bodies.

3) If there is no one left alive in their mortal bodies, then Satan effectively proved God to be a liar by making Him incapable of fulfilling His promises to Israel. With no one left alive, Satan would hessentially declare israel to be destroyed.

• 9 months later...

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 3/21/2016 at 3:33 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessing Worthy...

Exactly,that is what I see,,,,,,,,,,it sure would be nice to think but it just does not say that,I would be the first to say "I would love to be wrong"-lol                                                            Love in Christ,Kwik

Hey Kwik,

I was just rereading this thread and I didn't see your response.

Yes I would LOVE to be wrong too lol.

God Bless,

Worthy

On 4/11/2016 at 1:20 AM, MorningGlory said:

Oh, I've got to sit down and plot this out in my head because now I have a bunch of pieces that don't fit and to my mathematical mind that's just not acceptable.  It will make me nuts until I figure it out.

MG,

Did you ever figure it out?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Yes I would LOVE to be wrong too lol.

God Bless,

Worthy

lol   :emot-highfive:

Just now, kwikphilly said:

lol   :emot-highfive:

So are you still between mid & post trib/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Matthew 24:29-30King James Version (KJV)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory