• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

In  a nutshell. There will be a pre-trib. rapture, the saints who Jesus took with Him after His resurrection, will come back with Him when He comes back to rapture those on Earth now, meeting them in the air, to save them from the tribulation, those who come with Him will claim their bodies and we who are raptured will meet them and Him together, in the air and be taken to Heaven for the length of the tribulation. Then at His second coming directly to the earth, we will all accompany Him to put down all rebellion, Christ will destroy the antichrist, lock Satan up for a thousand years and usher in His thousand year reign. Satan will then be loosed for a time so Christ can see who will remain true to Him. Those who are not will be then cast into the lake of fire with Satan and his rebel angels and demons. Those who remain faithful will remain on the Earth forever. Christ will renew the Earth by fire, God will bring His city to the Earth and be with man for ever and ever.

Thanks for your patience.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

8 hours ago, Cletus said:

So then its actually a third coming?  Is that in Jude chapter 2?

The pre-trib doctrine teaches not only a third coming but a third resurrection, the Bible only teaches a second coming and two resurrections. You be the judge which to believe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

2 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

The pre-trib doctrine teaches not only a third coming but a third resurrection, the Bible only teaches a second coming and two resurrections. You be the judge which to believe.

No. But multiple Times going into the First Resurrection.

In Christ 

Montana Marv

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

No. But multiple Times going into the First Resurrection.

In Christ 

Montana Marv

There's only one first.  It's referred to as the first resurrection.  Not the first resurrections.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, HAZARD said:

In  a nutshell. There will be a pre-trib. rapture, the saints who Jesus took with Him after His resurrection, will come back with Him when He comes back to rapture those on Earth now, meeting them in the air, to save them from the tribulation, those who come with Him will claim their bodies and we who are raptured will meet them and Him together, in the air and be taken to Heaven for the length of the tribulation. Then at His second coming directly to the earth, we will all accompany Him to put down all rebellion, Christ will destroy the antichrist, lock Satan up for a thousand years and usher in His thousand year reign. Satan will then be loosed for a time so Christ can see who will remain true to Him. Those who are not will be then cast into the lake of fire with Satan and his rebel angels and demons. Those who remain faithful will remain on the Earth forever. Christ will renew the Earth by fire, God will bring His city to the Earth and be with man for ever and ever.

In the second row,you stated(TO SAVE THEM FROM TRIBULATION).....save who ?

Last I read,God Word says:

Rev 7:3-14)-The servants of God have to be (SEALED) First.Word of God in their minds.(foreheads)....BEFORE THEY GO THROUGH THE TRIBULATION..!!

(THESE ARE THEY WHICH CAME OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION)..!!.....These have washed their robes,and made them white in the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

So,where in this SCRIPTURE,does it say,ANY place,hes going to prevent them from going through the TRIBULATION ?  Its doesn't..!!!

Rev 7:3)-One of the Elders answered,saying unto me, What are These which are arrayed in white robes ?

and whence came they ?

Rev 7:4)-And I said,unto him,Sir,thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they WHICH CAME OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION,and have WASHED their ROBES,AND MADE THEM WHITE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB..!!!!

Blessings.With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

That there have been and will be five raptures in the first resurrection?

First, the going to Heaven of Christ and the saints who were resurrected after HIS resurrection (Matt. 27:52; Eph. 4:7-11; Acts 1:11).

Second, The rapture of those "that are Christs at His coming" (1 Cor. 15:23; 1 Thess. 4:13-16).

Third, The rapture of the 144,000 Jews in the middle of the Week (Rev. 12:5; 14:1-5; Dan. 12:1; Isa. 66:7-8).

Fourth, The rapture of the tribulation saints (Rev. 7:9-17; 15: 2-4; 20:4-6).

Fifth, The rapture of the two witnesses (Rev. 11:3-12).

That there are two main resurrections from the dead with a thousand years between them. The first is that of the blessed and holy; and this is before the thousand years, for we read "THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTILL THE THJOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED" (Rev. 20:4-15).

14 hours ago, coheir said:

I would like some info please; The bible says flesh and blood cannot inherit heaven. your post sounds like flesh and blood will be in heaven for a while. also I was under the impression that saints go to heaven; you state we will come back to earth in our human body and live forever as humans on earth; help me out please

Jesus was raised from the dead by the Father and now sits at His right hand in a flesh and bone body, only Glorified as we shall be.

Acts 2: 31, He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
    32, This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
    33, Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping and Jesus, after He was resurrected appeared before her and:  John 20 :16Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
    17, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

She  turned toward Him and He said;

John 20:17, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He went to Heaven and back that day and later;

Remember Thomas, when he said he did not believe Christ was risen? Well Jesus appeared to him and the others in a closed windowless room and said;

Luke 24:39, "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

Flesh and bone, Glorified enters heaven no worries at all.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Again .. here are the pre-tribulation saints :

Revelation 20:4    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

With all due respect, WHERE do you think that lot above came from? Mars? 

THEY were OBVIOUSLY HERE before the false prophet arose, read revelation 13 AGAIN .. and they were HERE during his rise to power when he spoke his "MARVELLOUS WORDS" designed to "TO WEAR OUT THE SAINTS" and trick them onto his side (go BACK to Daniel) .. and THEY were here when he THEN made it law to take the mark of the beast AFTER his "MARVELLOUS WORDS" ran their course, and they were HERE when he "WAGED WAR AGAINST THE SAINTS", and they were HERE during that TRIBULATION OF THE SAINTS" when he WARRED against them, and they were HERE when they were "BEHEADED" for "the WITNESS OF JESUS" .. which found them "REIGNING WITH CHRIST" during the millennium.

You can't refute the OBVIOUS IMPLICATIONS behind rev 20:4 no matter how right you think you are .. you just can not do it .. they ARE the pre-tribulation saints no matter how hard you deny it.

7Dove77 "In the second row,you stated(TO SAVE THEM FROM TRIBULATION).....save who ?"

Those who are in Christ and alive on the earth just before the tribulation begins.

That there have been and will be five raptures in the first resurrection?

First, the going to Heaven of Christ and the saints who were resurrected after HIS resurrection (Matt. 27:52; Eph. 4:7-11; Acts 1:11).

Second, The rapture of those "that are Christs at His coming" (1 Cor. 15:23; 1 Thess. 4:13-16).

THIRD, The rapture of the 144,000 JEWS in the middle of the Week (Rev. 12:5; 14:1-5; Dan. 12:1; Isa. 66:7-8).

Fourth, The rapture of the tribulation saints (Rev. 7:9-17; 15: 2-4; 20:4-6).

Fifth, The rapture of the two witnesses (Rev. 11:3-12).

16 minutes ago, Serving said:

Again .. here are the pre-tribulation saints :

Revelation 20:4    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

With all due respect, WHERE do you think that lot above came from? Mars? 

THEY were OBVIOUSLY HERE before the false prophet arose, read revelation 13 AGAIN .. and they were HERE during his rise to power when he spoke his "MARVELLOUS WORDS" designed to "TO WEAR OUT THE SAINTS" and trick them onto his side (go BACK to Daniel) .. and THEY were here when he THEN made it law to take the mark of the beast AFTER his "MARVELLOUS WORDS" ran their course, and they were HERE when he "WAGED WAR AGAINST THE SAINTS", and they were HERE during that TRIBULATION OF THE SAINTS" when he WARRED against them, and they were HERE when they were "BEHEADED" for "the WITNESS OF JESUS" .. which found them "REIGNING WITH CHRIST" during the millennium.

You can't refute the OBVIOUS IMPLICATIONS behind rev 20:4 no matter how right you think you are .. you just can not do it .. they ARE the pre-tribulation saints no matter how hard you deny it.

This is not personal. I am not refuting anything. I am quoting Scripture.

If you are correct and there is a post trib rapture then instead of God ushering in the age to come that is is that time from the second advent of Christ to the New Heaven and the New Earth. It takes in only ONE dispensation - the Millennium.

This will be the last age before the eternal perfect state when God will again be all-in-all as before the rebellion started in the universe.

In Rev. 20:1-15 we have the expulsion of Satan from the Earth, the Millennial Reign of Christ and His saints, Satan's post millennial career his doom, and then the final judgment.

Rev. 20: 1, And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
    2, And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    3, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
    4, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    5, But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    6, Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
    7, And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
    8, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
    9, And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
    10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
    11, And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
    12, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    13, And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell1 delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
    14, And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This thread is about the Pre-Tribulation rapture. God is not going to rapture anyone post trib. Everything that happens post trib. is explained in the above Scriptures. After the tribulation God Himself along with His Son and Holy Spirit will set up a divine government on Earth over all nations forever. The first thousand years of God's reign is called the Millennium which simply means one thousand years. The thousand years reign of Christ (Rev. 20:1-10). There is no mention of God ever taking anyone away from the Earth after the tribulation and "squirreling" them away at this very important time. All His saints will be here, they came with Him they will stay with Him. Those who were not raptured but repented and survived the tribulation and never faltered when Satan was loosed for a time after the Millennium will go on into the new earth and live forever.

One thing we can emphasize in connection with the 1,000 years: that this will only be the first 1,000 years wherein Christ will reign on earth. He will continue to reign over the same kingdom eternally ; and the first 1,000 years will be for the express purpose of ridding the earth of all rebellion, destroying all enemies, destroying death and sin, and restoring this part of God's universal kingdom to its place over all other creations, as it was before sin entered through Lucifer and Adam who headed the rebellions of their respective kingdoms. In this Millennial age God will gather together all things in Christ, both the things which are in Heaven, and which are on the Earth (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Eph. 1:10; Rev. 22:4-5).

Your suggesting all this wont happen, because God is going to rapture away all those in Him to Heaven, there will be no thousand year reign of Christ assisted by His saints, who according to your understanding were not raptured pre-trib, but after the tribulation, REALLY ?