• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

More than one.

1 Cor 15:22-24 - For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.  But each in his own turn:  Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.  Phil 3:20,21 - But our citizenship is in heaven.  And we eagerly await a Savior form there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Here it says our citizenship is in heaven.  A Post-Trib Rapture does not avail this.  For we never make it into Heaven.

A Pre-Trib Rapture allows us to get into Heaven (the Fathers House - John 14), and thus our heavenly citizenship is secured.

In Christ

Montana Marv

problem is that we don't know where heaven is......   may be a different dimension right around us in what  might be called the spirit world...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, other one said:

problem is that we don't know where heaven is......   may be a different dimension right around us in what my might be called the spirit world...

True, but we know where Jesus now resides, At the Right Hand of God In Heaven.  It's location can be a hand reach away.  Jerusalem may be the center of the universe, Jacobs ladder has some significance.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

True, but we know where Jesus now resides, At the Right Hand of God In Heaven.  It's location can be a hand reach away.  Jerusalem may be the center of the universe, Jacobs ladder has some significance.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I am going to refrain from taking the thread in a deep ditch.....   but what you say is so much more reality than most here could even imagine.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

47 minutes ago, other one said:

problem is that we don't know where heaven is......   may be a different dimension right around us in what  might be called the spirit world...

Yes, the spirit world surrounds us, but over and above our world, and the spirit world, we know that Heaven not only exists, but is far above the atmospheric and starry heavens. This is very clear in Scripture.  Heaven is a PLACE (not merely a state of mind as some imagine), just as Hell (the Lake of Fire) is a place. God and Christ are enthroned in Heaven, and all the saints and angels surround them.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, 7Dove77 said:

Where is everyone flying to ?    And where are they going ?............( I cannot find any scripture,telling me ,where they  are going in space......help me here..!!

I trust you are serious about this question. The eternal home of God, Christ, and all the saints is the New Jerusalem, the heavenly city, which is presently in Heaven.  So that is where all the saints will go.  And Heaven is way beyond outer space. If outer space is real (which is well established) then Heaven is even more real (as established in Scripture).

Just one passage should suffice (John 14:1-3): Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The Rapture is embedded in this passage, and so is Heaven ("My Father's House").

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Ezra,

This question was for Hazard,'not for me,ty

Blessings,

7Dove77

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

I trust you are serious about this question. The eternal home of God, Christ, and all the saints is the New Jerusalem, the heavenly city, which is presently in Heaven.  So that is where all the saints will go.  And Heaven is way beyond outer space. If outer space is real (which is well established) then Heaven is even more real (as established in Scripture).

Just one passage should suffice (John 14:1-3): Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The Rapture is embedded in this passage, and so is Heaven ("My Father's House").

How do you know that Heaven is way beyond outer space?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, 7Dove77 said:

Hazard,...................................brother in Christ

If jesus is coming back,from where he desended from,(Mount of Olives).

And His New Kingdom will be ,New Jerusalem. (Holy City)

Where is everyone flying to ?    And where are they going ?............( I cannot find any scripture,telling me ,where they  are going in space......help me here..!!

Blessings,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

Before all of these things happen, those in Jesus, you, me and all who are true and faithful believers in Him and in the Father who sent Him will be Raptured to Heaven, before the terrible tribulation happens, so that we need not go through it. We wont be flying about willy-nilly, we will meet Jesus in the air, and be taken to Heaven until the tribulation isover.

Then Jesus will return, with all His saints, you, me and all others since Adam, and we will be a part of the act of getting rid of sin, sickness and disease, and the Antichrist, who Jesus will personally kill, and we will be a part of ushering in His new kingdom during the one thousand year reign, the Millennium. After the thousand years, Satan will be loosed for a time, then he and those who decide to remain loyal to him will be thrown into the lake of fire forever.

You know there will be some who live on through the Millennium and obey Jesus and those who rule, because they have no option. Its these who will turn against Jesus again when Satan is loosed for a time. Jesus will weed them out and they, like I said before, will be thrown into the lake of fire forever.

4 hours ago, other one said:

Heaven is a created place, Heaven is where God lives now, until He comes to the Earth to be with mankind forever.

Isaiah 45:18, For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: He even has an army which follows Him; Revelation 19:14, And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Heaven  is in the Northern part of the universe, for Lucifer, now Satan wanted to overthrow God and failed. He said he would ascend into Heaven, exalt his throne above the stars, so being under the stars, he had a throne on Earth to begin with, and he wanted to sit upon the mount, in the sides of the north, God's Throne in Heaven.

Isiah 14: 12, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,7 son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V. 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH:

Heaven is so far away it has not been found or seen by man from the earth even by our most powerful telescopes, even Hubble?

Many Scriptures teach that Heaven is inhabited. (1 Kings 22:19; 2 Chron. 18:18; Matt.18:10; 22:30; 24:36; Rev. 12:12; 13:6).

Armies and hosts of Heaven are mentioned an number of times as seen in these passages and in Dan. 4:35; Luke 2:13; Rev. 19:14. These inhabitants are listed in part as common angels, archangels, seraphim, cherubim and other spirit beings. Heavenly bodies are mentioned in 1 Cor. 15:48-49. Rejoicing in Heaven is referred to by the inhabitants in Heaven (Ps. 96:11; 148:1, 4; Isa.44:23; Rev. 12:12). 8. Paul speaks of "the invisible things" in Heaven as being like the visible things on Earth; that is the things in Heaven are just like the things on Earth. (Rom. 1:20). The word "things" is used in many passages in referring to realities in Heaven. (Phil. 2:10; Col 1:16-20; Heb. 8:12; 9:23). We know from Scripture that in Heaven there are Cities (Rev.21), mansions (John 14:1-3), trees, rivers (Rev.22:1-3), fountains of water (Rev. 7:17), food (Ex.16:4; Ps.78:25: 105:40; John 6:31-51: Luke 22:16, 18, 30; Rev. 2:7, 17: 19:1-10; 22:1-3).

Animals are mentioned as being in Heaven in these following Scriptures; (2 Kings 2:11-12; 6:13-17; Zech. 1:8-11: 6:1-8; Rev. 19:11-14, 21: Rom. 1:20).

All these things are mentioned, furniture, tongs (Isa.6:6), fire and coals (Isa. 6:6; Rev.8:5) censer and incense (Rev. 8:4-6), smoke (Rev. 8:4; 15:8), musical instruments (Rev. 5:8; 14:1-5; 15:2-4), clothes (Dan. 7:9; Rev. 1:13; 6:9-11), stones (Rev. 2:17), books (Rev. 3:5; 5:1-7; 10:1-11; 20:11-15), Also mentioned in Scripture are, vials or bowls, crowns, thunderings, lightnings, clouds, lamps, a sea of glass, singing, worship, palm trees, temples, silence, so there must also be noise at other times, trumpets, hail, mountains, keys and chains, measuring sticks, olive trees, the ark of the testament, doors, posts, girdles, pearls, diamonds and other precious stones, walls, gates, gold in abundance, streets, fruits, banquets, and many other inumerable things.

If the invisible things in the heavenlies are clearly seen by the things on Earth, as Paul taught in Rom. 1:20, then we have a right to believe that there are in Heaven the same kind of things that we have on Earth. We have no right to make an exception of any good thing that God created and intended for man to have before the fall.

Revelation 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, (PLURAL) and ye that dwell in them (PLURAL). Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
After 20 years of studying the Scriptures trying to disprove them, and failing to do so, I found these Scriptures which teach that there is life out there in the heavens.
Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES. He created them all TO BE INHABITED) .Isaiah 45:18, For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited:

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

It sure will be the center of the Universe when God finally brings His city, New Jerusalem down to the Earth and to reside with man forever!