• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

Abortion is murder.  I firmly believe that.

And there are many people, not just the mother, who are to be held accountable if we are to give out punishments.  Here in Louisiana, a serious study was done that was funded by the state legislature.  It was found that well over 65% of girls and women who had abortions felt coerced to do so.  That didn't surprise me one bit although it does continue to surprise me that most people don't understand this and act as if girls and women get pregnant all by themselves and make these decisions in a vacuum.

Here's an example:  A 14-year-old student of my a few years ago became pregnant.  She HAD been living in a local children's home and had been there for a couple of years and was on the verge of committing  her life to Christ, when her drug addict mother took her out to live again with her.  The young girl became involved with a 19-year-old young man.

I knew that she had a doctor's appointment in Shreveport about the baby and when she came back, here's what I found out from her:

• The doctor was only interested in the money and told her that because of her age the baby would die anyway and that her hips were too narrow to give birth.  Both of those statements were lies.  He told her she needed to let him give her an abortion.
  • Her mother told her that she would NOT be taking care of the baby and that if she chose to keep it, that she would be out on the streets.
  • Her "boyfriend" told her that since he already had two other babies by two other girls that he would break up with her if she didn't "get rid of" the baby.  He told her that he "loved" her and wanted her, but not another baby and to listen to the doctor.  That the doctor was right.

She was lied to, pressured, duped, and because she was naive, she just went along with what adults were pressuring her to do and she had the abortion.

Today, in Louisiana, it is against the law NOT to provide information to girls and women about options other than abortions.  Literature advising these girls and women on adoption, help with expenses, and more must be provided.

If that 14-year-old girl that I taught is to be treated as a criminal and prosecuted as such, then what of the other players in that story?  Who was the most culpable?

This is very thought provoking...so different from one situation I know.   I knew this 28 yr old woman who had four abortions for the reason of birth control.  She was stable in areas of her life as far as family, financial, (not too sure about emotional).  She talked to me about it and admitted it was the lifestyle she chose...and with men she barely knew.  She said she just couldn't have a baby around...so this was her birth control.  I think with situations so different as these two, there is no one answer as to punishment.  Different levels of punishment, mandatory therapy????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/4/2016 at 9:04 AM, suray2 said:

This is very thought provoking...so different from one situation I know.   I knew this 28 yr old woman who had four abortions for the reason of birth control.  She was stable in areas of her life as far as family, financial, (not too sure about emotional).  She talked to me about it and admitted it was the lifestyle she chose...and with men she barely knew.  She said she just couldn't have a baby around...so this was her birth control.  I think with situations so different as these two, there is no one answer as to punishment.  Different levels of punishment, mandatory therapy????

Yes, there are women who do this very thing you are talking about.  I suppose as a school teacher, I have seen too much of the opposite - (I've taught in Christian schools, public schools, and a charter school and kids are kids).  What I was trying to say is that abortion is not singularly a woman's sin/problem - it's humanity's problem.  My own OB/GYN does not do surgeries of any kind anymore because he refuses to do abortions and he is afraid of a lawsuit if he performs a hysterectomy on one woman and refuses an abortion to another.  But far too many OB/GYN's in my area have no problem and a few even push it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 john 1:9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 4/5/2016 at 11:41 AM, Jayne said:

Yes, there are women who do this very thing you are talking about.  I suppose as a school teacher, I have seen too much of the opposite - (I've taught in Christian schools, public schools, and a charter school and kids are kids).  What I was trying to say is that abortion is not singularly a woman's sin/problem - it's humanity's problem.  My own OB/GYN does not do surgeries of any kind anymore because he refuses to do abortions and he is afraid of a lawsuit if he performs a hysterectomy on one woman and refuses an abortion to another.  But far too many OB/GYN's in my area have no problem and a few even push it.

Jayne, I see you are a school teacher too.  I also taught in a Christian school and public schools...for 20 yrs.  I do agree with you...this is humanity's problem!  As seen in the two abortions situations we cited, there are many different circumstances that the women experience that may lead them to take the route they do.  I think the first thing that has to happen is for women to view abortion as wrong...murdering a child(as with the woman I was speaking of) .  Since society....humanity....increasingly says it's  o.k., and even good...we will see fewer females taking the Christian view.  And look at the young lady you wrote about.  Everyone around her compelling her to get the abortion...she is so young, she doesn't even understand the implications of what she is doing!  Something has to be done about this in society, but I don't think we can lump all abortions together and say "punish".  

Then we come to the physicians....the knowledgeable ones we look to for help and truth...and we get lies and advice that benefits them.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, suray2 said:

Something has to be done about this in society, but I don't think we can lump all abortions together and say "punish".  

I agree wholeheartedly.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

Yes.  I would treat the abortion clinic doctors as I would a hired killer, and would recommend he be executed.  A woman that would have an abortion should face capital murder charges, and serve a minimum of 25 to life. 

Personally, I would like to see those involved in the business of abortion treated the same way we treated Nazi war criminals, and have them put on trial for crimes against humanity.  That isn't likely to happen, but I would support it.  We should include all the judges that have blood on their hands for upholding Roe vs Wade. 

I tend to agree with what you're saying.  I don't think it will ever come to that but, remember, they all have to account for their crimes on Judgment Day. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Satan is the author of confusion because of one thing SEMANTICS. Changing meaning of words and making them up. If your KJV you know to hold fast the sound words. Words plural I speak KJV terminology. Pregnant is not a bible word! tell me will you want to have a abortion if you are told you are with child or your pregnant with a FETUS! 

KJV Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be WITH   CHILD, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us

YOU CANT HOLD FAST THE SOUND WORDS IF EVERYONE USES THEIR OWN BIBLE THIS BRINGS CONFUSION WHICH SATAN IS THE AUTHOR OF. 

KJV 2 Tim  1:13 Hold fast the form of sound WORDS, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Only use KJV TERMINOLOGY PURE SPEECH because EVERY IDLE WORD SHALL BE JUDGED AND BY YOUR WORDS YOU SHALL BE CONDEMNED 

Edited by manuelf324

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Spidey.....

As far as the State is concerned I agree with other one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If abortion is illegal, then if a woman gets an abortion, she is a criminal....   simple as that and if the law sets a punishment for that then yes she should suffer the consequences of it.                                                              posted(in part)     by other one

And as a woman of God I cannot disagree with Ezra

the punishment for first degree murder is (or has been, and should be) death, not incarceration.                                        posted by Ezra (in part)

And as a Christian ..........................my HOPE remains in Christ.....

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do                                                        quoted by gdemoss

Praise Jesus                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik