IGNORED

Revelation Tribulation saints ,were beheaded for there faith ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/2/2016 at 10:49 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

we see that the children of God or the saints of the most high  are there awaiting , and being shown as the believers coming out of a tribulation, according to scripture, and for they were beheaded,

I see no such thing: no scripture talks about beheading during the Great Tribulation.

Revelation only talks about beheading after the last mention of the Trib in Rev. 7.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Not sure what your basis is from the scriptures SS since you didn't cite any scripture. I know beheading is there somewhere but I am too lazy to look for it.  If it's okay with you, I will await for you to cite the scripture reference before I comment. 

Spock

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

14 minutes ago, Spock said:

Not sure what your basis is from the scriptures SS since you didn't cite any scripture. I know beheading is there somewhere but I am too lazy to look for it.  If it's okay with you, I will await for you to cite the scripture reference before I comment. 

Spock

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

this is the scripture I read, it talks about the souls that were beheaded for the faith in God and refusing to accept the new world  mark of the beast , it is clear, it is a large number, not just a couple people, to be seen as this, , it also explains away the theory of the pre trib rapture,  in  this as I understanding it , any one have a different conclusion, that the beheadings become the main and prime source of judgment to the saints following God, and its got to be from a major power entity of government , to carry out a wide scale ?

this is what I see ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

First of all who are these saints ?

any from the catching away group ? if so, then they are not all beheaded in the since of decapitate.

So it must be something else if all has to be beheaded

Maybe denying yourself using the two edges sword and denying the world and its power.

Matthew 16:25
 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

6 minutes ago, Bible_Gazer said:

First of all who are these saints ?

any from the catching away group ? if so, then they are not all beheaded in the since of decapitate.

So it must be something else if all has to be beheaded

Maybe denying yourself using the two edges sword and denying the world and its power.

Matthew 16:25
 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

no read it for what it says and you and everyone else will see that it is saying what it is saying, ? there is no hidden meaning, here,  but it still states what it does, you cannot take that away from this scripture,

it is at the end times, fact

it is in revelation as it can be seen = fact

it is about the beheading for refusing the world or beast system, =fact

and they are the ones the reign with Christ a thousand years = fact

who does the bible say reigns with Christ one thousand  years  ? it is us = fact !

it cannot be argued or dismissed,  so I do not see what you are talking about, do you want to explain ?

or do we not read this verse for what it literally says ??? you tell me,

thanks

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 9:24-27

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Who accomplishes the goals in the 70 weeks that are determined upon the people of Daniel and Jerusalem?

• To finish the transgression
  • Make an end of sins
  • Make reconciliation for iniquity
  • Bring in everlasting righteousness
  • Seal up the vision
  • And the prophecy
  • Anoint the most holy

Who confirms the covenant?

Galatians 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

Psalm 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

1 Corinthians 1:6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

1 Corinthians 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So, are there scriptures showing that the seven goals of Daniel 7:24 will be accomplished by the Messiah?

Are there scriptures showing that through the Messiah that the Covenant of God will be confirmed?

Is there any scripture that states that a so-called antichrist will confirm some peace treaty?

For it is written:

Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Can the antichrist peace treaty doctrine be established by two or three witnesses? 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, algots said:

So? What's the problem? The worse they can do to the believer is put them in the presence of God? When we're dead, we'll sin no more. Sin won't be a problem any more.

It's a no lose situation for the believer.

Thats right, and the main this is we know what they are planning and it's getting close to these scriptures being fulfilled because all is revealed in the scriptures.  We know the beasts system is not too far away, and if our faith is built on a strong foundation then we wont see this as a deterrent to give in to them.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

this is the scripture I read, it talks about the souls that were beheaded for the faith in God and refusing to accept the new world  mark of the beast , it is clear, it is a large number, not just a couple people, to be seen as this, , it also explains away the theory of the pre trib rapture,  in  this as I understanding it , any one have a different conclusion, that the beheadings become the main and prime source of judgment to the saints following God, and its got to be from a major power entity of government , to carry out a wide scale ?

this is what I see ?

That's right SINNERSAVED, God is revealing exactly what type of execution they will be using.  It's not a nice thought, or something to look forward to, but it's quick.  Most of us will probably faint before it happens and wont know a thing.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

59 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

this is what I see ?

SS,

okay, there it is. Thanks for the reference.  As I read that passage, it could certainly mean there will be some beheadings that take place during the beast reign on earth before the advent of Jesus. Of course, we are seeing this occur right before our eyes in the Middle East.  

Do I think this refers to the normal mode of death for all martyrs during that period of time- no!  It doesn't seem practical to me to behead everyone who doesn't take the mark of the beast. There are so many other methods one can use, right? 

Now, if you were wanting to know if I believe true born again believers will be part of that group of martyrs beheaded, I would say yes indeed. I believe the GT begins at the abomination of desolation, which is in the middle of Daniels 70th week.  I do not believe the rapture has occurred before that crucial event. I believe it occurs some time after it, not dogmatic how much later. 

Spock

49 minutes ago, Spock said:

SS,

okay, there it is. Thanks for the reference.  As I read that passage, it could certainly mean there will be some beheadings that take place during the beast reign on earth before the advent of Jesus. Of course, we are seeing this occur right before our eyes in the Middle East.  

Do I think this refers to the normal mode of death for all martyrs during that period of time- no!  It doesn't seem practical to me to behead everyone who doesn't take the mark of the beast. There are so many other methods one can use, right? 

Now, if you were wanting to know if I believe true born again believers will be part of that group of martyrs beheaded, I would say yes indeed. I believe the GT begins at the abomination of desolation, which is in the middle of Daniels 70th week.  I do not believe the rapture has occurred before that crucial event. I believe it occurs some time after it, not dogmatic how much later. 

Spock

I personally , would not think to  use the tribulation period as the seven years, or of the abomination of desolation,  for we cannot say it has not already been completed , we are awaiting a beast type system that is not hidden for we see it today ,with our own eyes, we are seeing it, and we are not believing it, we have conditioned our selves to believe it will not happen to us,  and its always them over there, my God loves me, and he said He be there, and so no harm can come to me,

this is the thinking of the Christians today , that have not heeded the word of God, and listen to His teachings, for by there lips they worship and through there false belief system . man made traditions and reasoning away the truth for a lie, and a pass to, get out of harms way , is not what the bible preaches,  it is not ? at all but we hang on that? , and so we deceive our selves to believe , not us, but to them , and this is not the  right thinking we should have , as a believer, for we are all one under one God , and not separate  as we are told to do , by the  non believing , for the world wants us to hold on to hate and anger, and to keep the boundries of race divided, never coming together , as one people , under the real God , in love for one another, and so , this is why we also need to stay away from thinking that we keep the lines drawn , and not love, ?

many say I have  been to hard on what to believe, and to have more love of God , and not so much the pain and persecution that can happen, for our God is love, ?

Yes He is ,  a Loving God , and very compassionate, that left heaven ,and took on flesh to show that it was not what it was to be, But God saved us while we were yet sinners, and so while we were drowning in Sins, the life guard came, and pulled us all out as we believed in Him, and reached out our hands, to the savior, but not all believe in this savior  and they talk about God, but its not the same God, of the bible, that died and rose again, its the one with out power,  and the cross that means nothing, to us,?

I believe in the cross, , jesus the son of God , and the Father God in heaven, that has told His children, I have over come the world , and you will have tribulation and pain and death until I come back,  FACT !! and until I come back we must EDURE until the end of our time, holding on to what was told to us, by the one that is able to save, 

for what we are in the roaring oceans of life, and our savior is reaching out to hold on to us ,until the storm passes, we get caught up in the worlds interpretation of how the dominos fall, and yet, it is not made to be understood that way ?

, for the wise are confronted by the simple ,and the meek and the humble, and until they see the love in the humble and the obedience, of the power of God in us, then there is only religion ?,  for there is no faith were religion is,. for it is not a religion we believe,!! in us, is faith and belief of the heart mind and soul , and for these things, no one can have it, unless you forfeit it, to the God of this world,

but you do that when you let Go ,of the saviors hand, and so let go and drown in the sea of the world , or hold on, until the storm passes, for it also shall pass, all things will pass, but we need to be willing to die for what we believe , and not fear, or even  think twice about it, it is that love and belief , that we place our faith in,

for as the enemy comes crashing down on us , we are singing hosanna , and praises to the glory of God, as a witness to others, to see the glory , and it is in us, that are filled with the spirit of God ,

words of encouragement in the storms, and roaring seas, we are not to be tossed about , but to be focused, and firm in Him...AMEN...

blessings and peace to you , and always seek the face of God, He is our light and our path to life ....and the WAY is NARROW and HARD.