TJ

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The Bible has strong words dealing with homosexuality... And none of them good, it would be better to remain single. Though, I suspect the root of the problem here isn't being  a lesbian or not...I suspect it's time you dealt with your childhood drama, whatever it might be, have you considered a food christian counselor?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have a counselor in childhood sexual abuse,  a psychiatrist,  a psychologist,  a community mental health crisis team due to 8 suicide Attempts and self harming,  I have a crisis team a good Dr and police are now involved,  as they stopped attempt 8 from working and debt me to hospital who sent me home. 

I really like this girl more than I've liked a guy I know God frowns upon it but he allowed my stepfather to sexually abuse me when I was young. 

Sorry if this offends you just angry at God at the moment and police interviews are bringing memories back xx 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Well here's the thing. I'm not going to say I understand everything your going through, I don't, and I'm sorry you've had so much happen to you. Bad things happen I'm afraid, and yes you were hurt, but we live in a fallen world. God doesn't want those bad things to happen, but in order to allow free choice they do. The solution is not to run from God, nor is it to continue to sin. God wants to help you-but He can't if you won't let Him.

I understand anger, but moreover so does God. Instead if fighting God, take your anger to God. He is the only way you can move past what your going through, and Hes willing to take your anger, and your pain, and He wants to be there for you. God never promised an easy life, but He did promise to be there for you every step of the way, and to help you in your hour of need, if you only let Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, TJ said:

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

Are you a female? And you want a female girlfriend just to have as a friend or to be intimate with? No,it is not ok to get involved with a lesbian. The Bible is very explicit that we are not to have sexual relationships with the same sex gender. It is a sin. Only a male and female relationship is accepted by God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Is Being a lesbian ok? 

Short answer: NO.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Hello TJ, and thank you for being brave to be honest , and open to your pain, we feel your pain and wish that it would not hurt, but as Patriot stated, we do live in a fallen world and we cannot nor any one to condone a direct violation, or abomination to God, so the answer is No, from the scriptures it tells us this in three areas, what will not inherit  the kingdom, of God,

so from what you have gone through and are dealing with today , and the now, in your life, you need, to do this , if you really want to stay in the favor, of the eyes, of God, you need to forgive, ? period, you have to take that step in faith and surrender your self and cry out to God to help you , and read His word , seek Him with all that you are and with all that you have , and then when you have Gone to God for strength  and power, then you will have to learn to forgive, all that people that hurt you , and , then you need to forgive your self , of everything you are feeling and with hate and anger and pain, you need to let it go , 

when you learn to forgive,  God will show you how to love,  its a beautiful circle, that only God , can provide, . we can pray for you and we will., but you have to willingly , go to god, and cry out to Him, go to the feet of Jesus , and tell Him all that you need too,  if you seek Him he will be able to be found, but it must be in spirit and in truth , for God knows your pain and what you and me and everyone deals with , and so He sent His son, to the cross, to save you and me and to forgive you , and forgive, me ! He gives us peace and rest for our souls, rest in Him is like no other , don't run away from God ?, But, run to Him.

our God is a God of love Holiness and compassion, , the passion of the Christ, tells it all, and so the world we live in,  is of evil and wickedness, and pain and sorrow, and satan the devil runs this world , but we are to call out to God of the heavens, and if we believe and have faith to call on Him. He is faithful and just to forgive us, and to build us up, we cannot do it on our own, and no one can , do what God can for you , but you have that free will and choice, , so chose today whom you will serve, for salvation is at the door, but you have to open the door, , and let Jesus give you peace, and love, that no one can give, ..amen we will pray for you

blessings  sister, and peace to you

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 hours ago, TJ said:

I have a counselor in childhood sexual abuse,  a psychiatrist,  a psychologist,  a community mental health crisis team due to 8 suicide Attempts and self harming,  I have a crisis team a good Dr and police are now involved,  as they stopped attempt 8 from working and debt me to hospital who sent me home. 

I really like this girl more than I've liked a guy I know God frowns upon it but he allowed my stepfather to sexually abuse me when I was young. 

Sorry if this offends you just angry at God at the moment and police interviews are bringing memories back xx 

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, I Have a Childhood Friend And Counselor
Who Due To His Totally Undeserved Love
Has Faithfully Keep Me
From Abusing
Any Child

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

And Given Me
The Love Of One Of His Daughters

Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
Proverbs 5:18-19

To Cherish For Forty-Six Years, So I Have Nothing But Praise

And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD:
Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:18-23

For His Grace

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. Hebrews 12:14-17

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love. Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

shorter answer "abomination"

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/3/2016 at 6:00 PM, TJ said:

No it is not OK.  As Pat said the Bible says some pretty strong words about this subject and makes it very clear marriage or even relationship is between a man and a woman.  That is how God created us and that is they way it is going to stay.  

We can't use our past trust issues as an excuse.  God does more then frown on it, it is call  an abomination.   I would get into the word of God and start reading in the book of John.   Read it and know that it is the truth.  God will not lead you where God's Grace cannot keep you.

I notice you focus a lot on your past.  You need to look  at what God has for you and not what then enemy is trying to divert you from and that is God's truth.  Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but through Me"  Stay in God's word.  Listen to what He has to say to you.

God Bless you as you seek His Truth.  It is the only the truth that will set you free.

Because He Lives!!  RustyAngeL