• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Who said she said he said it said :13:  I'm just quoting ...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I don't know but can I quote _____ on that :blink: 

:laugh:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Why are the names of the quoted posters not showing up in the quote boxes???

It is a conspiracy I tell you <_<

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Classic derailment of a topic, , can we get back on topic, for some, we would like to stay focused in teaching and learning, and of course, we have  this ?

for those that say we do not know the day or the hour, but I think we will be with in the month , and season, and those that follow the call and are the ones that hear the voice of the shepherd will know , thank you

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse correspond to the "beginning of sorrows" as found in Matthew 24.  Also the 6th seal events will occur after the Great Tribulation.

WHITE HORSE

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

RED HORSE

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

BLACK HORSE AND PALE HORSE

and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

SIXTH SEAL

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

WHITE HORSE

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

I do not see where you magically came up with this ? this is not what it says you are assuming again

and this below is prior to the coming of the gathering we have been told in scripture in the bible, it says it in mine, the kjv ,and so here it is it be nice if you was to really show the complete content and not put it out , so that you don't have to see that you were wrong on the rapture, and that the gathering comes right here following this verse, nice try , but we need to be honest in interpretation, or we lead others astray , so let me  post what you have and then the correct scripture so everyone can see what is following this, as a ,major event , thank you

SIXTH SEAL ezra posted

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

Now here it is in correct and full context, and truth , to show that the rapture and or gathering is at this time, after the tribulation of those days, proof, and evidence right here  Ezra

Matthew 24:29   Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31   And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
I am about truth , and I hope  this has cleared up this argument, thank you and be blessed, peace,...................

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Who said she said he said it said :13:  I'm just quoting ...

:dance:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Omegaman,

People can talk details till the cows come home but until God`s purposes through Christ are discussed then they are not relating them to the overall purpose of God. All scripture is to reveal Christ, His character & His purposes. The most prevalent error today, I see, is that because we are in the `Body of Christ` time then people tend to read God`s word as all about US, when it is all about CHRIST.

Know Him & His purposes & then all else comes into right focus.

Marilyn.

I can see where you are coming from.  It is like the verse from Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will."

I just think the problem results when people think they are done transforming and their opinions become cemented to where nothing anyone else says is edifying to their understanding.  That can get really frustrating. 

But, essentially, understanding prophecy is a manifestation of understanding His perfect will.  

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:dance:

ya got your boogy on Huh Kid :happyhappy: 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I can see where you are coming from.  It is like the verse from Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will."

I just think the problem results when people think they are done transforming and their opinions become cemented to where nothing anyone else says is edifying to their understanding.  That can get really frustrating. 

But, essentially, understanding prophecy is a manifestation of understanding His perfect will.  

Hi Esther4:14,

Pleased to meet you, `for such a time as this.` Great verse. Thank you for your thoughts. Yes to know God`s will & purposes are paramount to understanding Him & His word, otherwise it`s all up for grabs & twisting etc.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

It is great that it is God the Father who draws us to Christ.  Not Christ himself.  Now if this is the case, who knows when the last piece (person) of the Body of Christ makes the Body/Bride complete;  Only God the Father.  What happens once the Body is Complete, the Rapture.  So who is in control of this process?, God the Father.  Now God the Father is the Only One who Knows when this last person comes "into the fold".  Someone please show me in the Scriptures when this last person accepts Christ.  And if you think you have found a verse, I will call you a liar.  Why?  because it is the Father's Hand, and not in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv