• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,398
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I am sorry , but I have to disagree with you  for you are completely  not understanding what you have said, for the full righteousness is to be and to follow the law,  every word is God breath , and if you think you can pick and choose, what you keep and what you don't, then its not correct, and that is a deception,

of the truth that was intended to be, for you and for me, as we walk according to the will of God, for in the beginning , there was the word, and the word is the law, and the law is the word of God, so you cannot take, it away , for why would you take it away ?

what is there to gain by taking the law away ,and putting grace in its place when we still need the law,  as our guide and to know , what Sin really is, you have confused your self and others to believe a lie, this is what the devil Himself has put in the minds of those that understanding the precepts of the power of the word of God, you have made Gods word void, ? and taken the power of the holy spiritual  away ,

for you are taking what God has given and tossed it out, for what benefit, ? none, but to lead astray the people to believe that Grace has replaced the law, and this is what you do with it, but it is not what God shows us, it is  the law, the instruction, the Torah, of God that leads the people in obedience with God, and it is the grace, of God that covers what the law does not , the law, of ?

SIN and death , Grace has taken it away , the sacrifices, Grace has taken it away , the priesthood, and ceremonies, Grace has taken it away

but the law of God is the law of God, and it is the word, with out the word you would not know what Sin is , what death  is, and what spiritual life is, for Grace abounds were evil is and it abounds even more, but the word of God , the laws and the prophets, are not taken away , Jesus tells us with is own lips,, words of God telling you that I come not to abolish or destroy the law and the prophets, that would be like shooting your self in the foot, in stead of the target,

we dont go around shooting our selves in the foot, but to follow the commandments and the laws , to be obedient to the calling through the word, we are called out to be followers of the word, and the law of God, not just Grace, for there is no power, if it is just Grace, and no fruit produced by you and me , and so this is where we get the labors  for the fields of the souls and the planting and growing  and the watering of the fields , through the word , and the hearing of the words, you are drawn to repentance, not Grace, for Grace is given when you have come to the knowledge and the wisdom of God, for instruction and for perfection, in the ways of the law,  for with out the law,

yesterday and today you would ,and still would not know what is Sin, and the ways of God, it is written in your hearts, but  it comes from hearing, the words , and the words are the laws of God, period

my people perish for their lack of wisdom ? God says this  and why ?

jesus said that, man does not live by bread alone ?, but by every single word of God, !!!!  do you know what every means, ?

all the laws and the prophets, I do not abolish, so all of it, not some of it ?

I have said this in correction, of the law and the ways of God, for it is from God, and not of us, and we ,cannot take away anything ,that God has established, and given to us for our learning , correction, and growth, and this is the truth ,

blessings and peace

You seem to have that a lot lately :D 

Ro 4:15

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
KJV

Love, Steven