• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/28/2016 at 0:51 AM, spiderman1917 said:

They didn't learn about Jesus before Europeans showed up....
Either they learned about and accepted Christ after death....
or they all went to hell....
Which is it....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, Please Don't Be Offended Just Because

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,

who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 2:1-5 (English Standard Version)

Of The Doctrines Of Those Evil Men

Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

For as the Father has life in Himself, so also He has granted the Son to have life in Himself. And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice and come out—those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment. John 5:23-29 (Berean Study Bible)

Who Mock Jesus

The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore. And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:5-10 (New American Standard Bible)

The Judge

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:11-15 (New American Standard Bible)

For HE

Because all people have sinned, they have fallen short of God's glory. Romans 3:23 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Alone Saves

The payment for sin is death, but the gift that God freely gives is everlasting life found in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Whosoever Will

that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believes on him is not condemned, but he that does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light is come into the world, and men loved darkness more than the light because their deeds were evil. For every one that does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:15-21  The Holy Scriptures (Jubilee Bible 2000)

And Hell 

“And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into hell, where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. Mark 9:47-48 (NASB 1977)

Is The Wrath Of God

Of sin, because they believe not on me; John 16:9 (American King James Version)

And Not The Gateway To Salvation

"I am the Way," replied Jesus, "and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 (Weymouth New Testament)

~

Be Blessed

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25 ( English Standard Version)

Beloved

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Just Because Some Folks Mock His Power (So They Make Up Stories)

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day to day utters speech, and night to night shows knowledge. there is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Psalms 19:1-3 (American King James Version)

Don't Think Jesus Has Not Save Folks At Any Time 

And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13 (American King James Version)

And Because We Believe He Is Able

When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, “Then who can be saved?” And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:25-26 (American King James Version)

We Rejoice

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no ficklenss, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17 (American King James Version)

For God Is Good

What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it?

May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written,

“THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS,
            AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED.” Romans 3:3-4 (New American Standard Bible)

And Just

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/28/2016 at 7:49 PM, Snow said:

Hi Spiderman

Hope you are well in Christ

My understanding is that Jesus was preached to every nation under Heaven.. There were representatives from 'every nation' See Acts Ch 2 " dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven" ..Also read the book of Romans carefully, "their sound has gone out to all the earth"

God bless You

"In the beginning was the Word, Jesus Christ".  So yes it is the Word that saves.  The book of Job for instance is not Jewish, but from the Arab wisdom tradition.  Yet the Jews accepted it as part of the canon...why....because they saw the 'Word" in it.  We are told not to judge for a reason, we really, really, suck at it.  I pray for the salvation of all, if anyone is in hell it is the only place for them.  It is a choice to go against the 'Word' which as Christians we know is Jesus Christ.  All must go through him, yet we don't understood all of it I believe.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

On 6/28/2016 at 6:49 PM, Snow said:

Hi Spiderman

Hope you are well in Christ

My understanding is that Jesus was preached to every nation under Heaven.. There were representatives from 'every nation' See Acts Ch 2 " dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven" ..Also read the book of Romans carefully, "their sound has gone out to all the earth"

God bless You

Amen~!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

I think the only caveat to this would have been before Christ was here.  The people then weren't able to accept him as their savior.  I have heard some people say though that the people before Christ could have been saved in the faith that their Savior was to come.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

1 hour ago, da_man1974 said:

I have heard some people say though that the people before Christ could have been saved in the faith that their Savior was to come.

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Job 19:25-27

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Hebrews 11:1-13