• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

11 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I haven't been watching the news so I just found out about this  today. This really bothers me as I admired so many things about Trump, but this is just disgusting. I can't believe he would approve of such liberal madness....

Trump was a Progressive Liberal and Hillary supporter for most of his political life and that hasn't changed despite his recent Republican registration.

• Group:  Royal Member

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

The 'common sense' conservatism is what is going to win the election.  Americans are generally right of center or center.  McCain and Romney weren't conservatives....

... and neither is Donald Trump, yet many here are voting for him anyway as the GOP candidate.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting differentresults" - Albert Einstein

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

17 hours ago, Butero said:

I am saying that the moderate candidate in the race with the best chance of winning is Kasich.  He even helps with Ohio, a key state we need to win.  He is by far the strongest candidate we have in a general election, so if your claiming Cruz is too conservative to win, and electability is your top priority, I would think you would be pulling for Kasich to win in a contested convention.  McCain and Romney are not conservatives, and the point I was making is that we have gone the moderate route before and it didn't win.  I do think a moderate will win this time because people will choose a safe alternative to Hillary, but that is not Donald Trump.  It is John Kasich.  I am still supporting Cruz because I want a conservative, but if my only consideration was electability, I would go with Kasich.  It is not even close. 

I would agree with you except for the fact that Kasich is a lackluster, boring candidate that people don't listen to.  I believe he's a good man and qualified to be President but people won't vote for him.  Good grief, he's only won ONE state out of 32!  He is also not tough enough for the office.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

... and neither is Donald Trump, yet many here are voting for him anyway as the GOP candidate.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting differentresults" - Albert Einstein

Maybe....but Trump WILL be the nominee. 

13012604_861809340611766_3836794036732513302_n.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I dont think people see kasich as a tough candidate. People want someone in office who wont kowtow to the rest of the world. Kasich doesnt come across as a tough leader.

14 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Maybe....but Trump WILL be the nominee. 

13012604_861809340611766_3836794036732513302_n.jpg

But have you heard the latest from the NY Times?

Ted Cruz and John Kasich to Coordinate Against Donald Trump

"Senator Ted Cruz and Gov. John R. Kasich of Ohio have agreed to coordinate in future primary contests in a last-ditch effort to deny Donald J. Trump the Republican presidential nomination, with each candidate standing aside in certain states amid growing concerns that Mr. Trump cannot otherwise be stopped...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/25/us/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-donald-trump.html?emc=edit_na_20160425&nlid=34808475&ref=cta&_r=0

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I don't know,I think Trump has bigger fish to fry & although he allegedly commented that he would allow BRUCE Jenner to use whatever bathroom he chose at Trump Tower,he also said this,,,,

"Leave it the way it is. North Carolina, what they're going through with all the business that's leaving, all of the strife -- and this is on both sides. Leave it the way it is," he said, referring to companies that have canceled plans to move or expand businesses in the state as a result of the law, which bans transgender individuals from using a bathroom that does not match their gender at birth.

So where does he stand,I dunno? I think he,as a very smart & savvy businessman is probably considering the financial aspect of the huge cost involved for all businesses to have to accommodate these spoiled cry babies(imo),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a ridiculous issue that I would not even entertain

Poor guys,gals,,,they don't like what God gave the because they want to be something other than what they are,,,,,,,,,,,,too bad,God does not make mistakes & I am praying for them to be enlightened,FREE from bondage ,strongholds & Delivered,,,,Praise Jesus!!! But to cry"discrimination,discrimination!!! I think Trump is right,it would probably be more discriminatory to have bathroom for 'transgenders".................

I'm certainly not going to bash Donald Trump for choosing to put this on the 'pay no mind list",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for right now      Love,Kwik

Oh Old School,I really like the "Turkey" joke!!! Good one

28 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't know,I think Trump has bigger fish to fry & although he allegedly commented that he would allow BRUCE Jenner to use whatever bathroom he chose at Trump Tower ...,

So where does he stand,I dunno?...

Oh Old School,I really like the "Turkey" joke!!! Good one

kwik, that was MG's joke, not mine.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

From everything I read across the internet acquaintances I have, Target is going to pay a heavy price for opening their bathrooms up to both sexes...   We are going to stop shopping there altogether until they change back.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

bathrooms.jpg