• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Check out the NT. I'm sorry that I cant provide the verse, but I'm sure that somewhere it gives the reason. I might be wrong about this but I think the reason that God sends them the delusion so that prophecy may be fulfilled.

He doesn't want anybody to perish but he knows that these people have gone to far and will never turn back so he uses them to fulfill his will. In order for the antiChrist to come to power, enablers are needed. God is just making sure that these people are going to play the role of enabler. The delusion is just added to ensure that.

At least that's what I think.

So God is using delusion in making extra sure the antichrist rises?  God wants him to have his power and control?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

26 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

So God is using delusion in making extra sure the antichrist rises?  God wants him to have his power and control?

It is God's plan to destroy the works of the antiChrist, and he will. That is told to us in prophecy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

Okay, but the delusion that he sends upon transgressors is to better empower the Antichrist right?

God wants the Antichrist to obtain a certain degree of power for a set period of time, all of which He has complete control over, correct?

So God decides how much power the Antichrist will have, correct?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

6 times Pharaoh hardened his heart, refusing to let the Israelites go after saying he would.  So he lied to Moses and to God 6 times and hardened his own heart 6 times..  Then God hardened his heart 6 times.  It was confirming and establishing in concrete what Pharaoh had already done.

The things that happen in the end times often mimic the things that happened in Egypt, as though it were a foreshadowing of things to come.  To the people who have hardened their hearts against Christ and His Truth will come the delusion, sealing their fate.  That is why no one repents during the wrath of God in the last 3 1/2 years of the Trib.  Plagues also come upon them which have to do with their false gods, as they did in Egypt.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

That is not how this passage should be understood. God ALLOWS the Antichrist to have power for 3 1/2 years. God ALLOWS sin and evil in this world today.  Does He make *extra sure* that it exists?  By no means. However, those who rejected the truth will be condemned to believe the lie, hence the strong delusion.  

Every person has a choice to make.  Believe, accept, and act on the truth given by God, or reject it and be deceived by Satan.  That is true at this very moment, and will be true in the future.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

12 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Hmmm...but they already believed the lie.      What service does the strong delusional serve?

Remember this will happen at the end....God can't bring sin and unrighteousness into His presence so He has no choice.  In order to set up His Kingdom He must let go of those who deny Him before He brings in we who believe.  Spiderman, we can't know the mind of God...until we're with Him.  I'm sure He will tell us then why certain things had to be.  We are not to question Him, but trust Him because He cant do anything that is evil.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

There is a very powerful lesson in this passage.  No one -- especially Christians -- should ever play games with God's truth.  If one is ignorant, one should seek help, and not pretend to know Scripture.  But once Scripture is explained in context, one must believe it wholeheartedly, and not argue with God (which many do).

This passage, however, points to those who blatantly reject the truth, and the true Gospel, when it is presented.  They will be blinded to the truth, placed under strong delusion, and actually enabled to believe the lies of Satan (when the Antichrist takes control of this world).  Why? So that they might be damned.  This should put terror into the hearts of naysayers.                                       posted by EZRA

Very powerful & ACCURATE Words my Brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Amen Ezra     also ,a good example of taking Scripture verses out of context or reading only what you want to hear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or make a 'point "of

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

God will give you what you desire in your heart. If you want absolute truth you got it. You want half truth which are full lies hell give you the spirit of slumber and harden your heart as judgement. Israel spiritual blindness is judgment. They wont accept their Christ then I will send you a anti Christ why because that's what you want. This applies to false brethren as well 

Edited by manuelf324