IGNORED

Does the spirit of God live within Jews?

spiderman1917

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

I know what the word of God says , that there is no way to the father but through Jesus and that if you do not love Christ, you do not love the Father.

I find the Jews that I have met to be very likeable people that seem to love God, and I don't want to tell them anything that would indicate that their loved ones or their ancestors that did not convert to Christianity are eternally Damned.

I'm trying to think of what it would feel like to be a Jew hearing such teachings.

So, wanted to hear from other people to get a better understanding of all of this.  

well first of all, you don't know how they will come out on judgment day......   only Jesus could answer that....   so you should never tell anyone that their deceased friends and family were going to hell....    Well maybe one of my uncles, but he is a really special case.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, other one said:

well first of all, you don't know how they will come out on judgment day......   only Jesus could answer that....   so you should never tell anyone that their deceased friends and family were going to hell....    Well maybe one of my uncles, but he is a really special case.

Thanks  to God you said that!  :D. ((Hugssss))

So, if a Jew dies, never having confessed Jesus is Lord while conscious in this life, that doesn't mean  he will go to hell?

See, there is also the issue of culpability. Jesus said of the Pharisees, if they did not know, they would not have sin.

So, that leaves another question, if you were raised Jewish and from early on to believe Christianity was false and anti-semitic, How much sin are they guilty of if they don't realize they're rejecting the truth?

Okay, so if the spirit of God cannot live within a Jew, can God still have a relationship with a Jew, guide them, Inspire them, interact with them, console them?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Right now a Jew or Gentile gets saved THE SAME WAY NO EXCEPTION. The Blessed Hope is the end of the Church age. 70th week of Daniel the last 3 1/2 jacobs trouble the 144000 sealed are NOT SAVED spiritually they are saved from dying physically. They still must be saved in kingdom of heaven on earth  to obtain spiritual salvation 

John 15:24 

New International Version
If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father

John 15:22 ►

New International Version
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; 

30 minutes ago, other one said:

so you should never tell anyone that their deceased friends and family were going to hell....    Well maybe one of my uncles, but he is a really special case.

I would not tell them, "yeah your loved ones and ancestors are in hell."

However, that is still the thought that will cross their mind. When you start to teach that all those who don't accept Jesus before death are going to hell, one of the things people are going to think about is their loved ones who have died not converting to Christianity.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

So, if a Jew worships the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and studies the scriptures a lot , and spends much time conversing with God, can the spirit of God live within his heart and guide him/her without him/her consciously choosing to accept Jesus as Lord and savior?

The Holy Spirit fell on certain occasions on certain people in the O.T.

Nobody had the Holy Spirit living in them before Jesus gave us His Holy Spirit when He went to heaven in the N.T.

The Jews in the O.T. had the law to live by(nobody can keep the law)

In the N.T. Jesus did set us free from the law after He died for our sins, He died for our sins.

So therefore, there were people who get saved by faith in the O.T as you can .read in Hebrews.

When a Jewish person just as a Gentile person accept Jesus in their heart as their personal Savior they are both born again and filled with Gods Spirit.

And "Yes" the scripture in inspired by the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

20 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Thanks  to God you said that!  :D. ((Hugssss))

So, if a Jew dies, never having confessed Jesus is Lord while conscious in this life, that doesn't mean  he will go to hell?

See, there is also the issue of culpability. Jesus said of the Pharisees, if they did not know, they would not have sin.

So, that leaves another question, if you were raised Jewish and from early on to believe Christianity was false and anti-semitic, How much sin are they guilty of if they don't realize they're rejecting the truth?

Okay, so if the spirit of God cannot live within a Jew, can God still have a relationship with a Jew, guide them, Inspire them, interact with them, console them?

When Jesus told us the no one comes to the father but through me, I don't believe he was telling us that we had some set set of things that had to be done to be saved......    not that we didn't receive those things to pretty much know we could be saved, but I do believe he was saying that he was the entity who made the decision as to who comes to the father......    you can see how he judges some of those people  who are alive in the last half of Matthew chapter 25.....     

4 minutes ago, other one said:

When Jesus told us the no one comes to the father but through me, I don't believe he was telling us that we had some set set of things that had to be done to be saved......    not that we didn't receive those things to pretty much know we could be saved, but I do believe he was saying that he was the entity who made the decision as to who comes to the father......    you can see how he judges some of those people  who are alive in the last half of Matthew chapter 25.....     

That is what I always believed about Matthew 25 as well. How do we know all of the people at his right hand who fed him when he was hungry and cared for him when he was sick were all Christians?

Granted, in heaven everybody will be a Christian, because there is no way to heaven but through Jesus Christ.

That doesn't mean all the Sheep at his right hand in Matthew 25 who loved and cared for him were confessing his name or understanding the truth while they were in this life.

No doubt, if they had known for certain what the truth was , they would have accepted it.

That is another thing God would take into account, is that some people that reject the truth do not know they reject the truth, and if they knew what the truth was , they wouldn't reject it.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

They knew Jesus even before He came as a baby,,,,,,,the had Faith in the Promise of the Seed yet to come,,,,,,,,,look at what is Written in Isaiah,.do you not know that they lived by the Law AND THE PROPHETS ,,,,,,AND,many many many  BELIEVED in HIM,Jesus     Abraham was accredited  Righteousness because HE BELIEVED GOD,He even called Him "friend",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jesus is THE WORD

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

They knew Jesus even before He came as a baby,,,,,,,the had Faith in the Promise of the Seed yet to come,,,,,,,,,look at what is Written in Isaiah,.do you not know that they lived by the Law AND THE PROPHETS ,,,,,,AND,many many many  BELIEVED in HIM,Jesus     Abraham was accredited  Righteousness because HE BELIEVED GOD,He even called Him "friend",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jesus is THE WORD

So is it possible that some of those Jewish rabbis that are in love with the God of Abraham and always praising him , have a relationship with Jesus, without realizing it?

I'm not saying they are born again or filled with the Holy Spirit. I'm saying relationship with Jesus.  Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses.

Jesus is Elohim whom they are worshipping and praising.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3RAB5YxNlspfRWOv8kma