JesusMyHope

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

It has been nearly 2 months since we heard from Allyce16,,,,,,,,,,we keep you in our prayers & would love to hear from you to know how you are doing.....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys, was thinking of coming on here to ask for prayer and saw all of your responses. Yah my wife and I are seriously thinking o moving out. I just got a very good paying job, but I have been close to quiting because the struggles have been so bad. I am not completely convinced the Lord wants me to leave my parents, but I am praying about and considering that it could be one of the reasons I never seem to have got a full recovery from this demonic oppression since 2007. The thing is my parents are in their 60's right now and our really struggling to make ends meet and just have food on the table. My dad is having to work a handy man job and is health is not the greatest. It is hard for me to see this happen to them and if I leave it could get worse, so I am not sure if it is good thing or not to do. Plus my Moms loneliness without my wife and me their kind of is hard to think about how she would do without us. As far as what my family does at the house is pretty much watch tv or go on the television I am not sure if anything else has been done here. I have got rid of anything that would be considered occult in my room and I dont see much in the house that would be considered occult. I know in the past I have gone to psychics and I did mess around with angel tarot cards and trying to communicate with angels and even that tength insight book trying to look into energy or something like that before my conversion at 18. As far as christian healers I have had a few people lay hands on me and even pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and I have sought for deliverance through many ministries and christian books. The Lord has delivered me many times from some physical and mental struggles I have gone through to reveal many times it was demonic, but what has been going on since 2011 has in a sense never really gone away. It has stayed and not left me completely. It really got bad for me when I was at an assisted living place working as a caregiver and I at the time was a leading a bible study their and going to school for ministry online. I tried to witness all the time to coworkers and the people living there and just in my daily life. I think I became very prideful and probably still am. I was very critical of everyone. But, I started becoming very zealous to the point where I tried casting out evil spirits out of the people who dementia in the building their because I thought they might have evil spirits so i tried casting them out. Well one day as I was sitting in the building something happened to me where I couldnt lift up my head barely at all. I had to go to the hospital and their was huge swelling in my neck area. The doctors could not find anything wrong with me. So for the next three weeks I got worse and worse and was beginning to lose feeling in my body. Then one day my wife tried comforting me because of what was happenig to me and we prayed together and the swelling in my back went completely away and I was completely healed. Then after a few days I was sitting at the computer desk and I started feeling soething like hit me in my back and neck area and i realized it was demonic because when I would resist it would go away, but then it would come back again. So I tried resisting these spirits in the name of Jesus for months and sometimes I still do, but what ended up happening was they would actually attack me back not soon after I would resist them even at one time i had one literally like hit me in the back of the head. I actually felt them come in my flesh and still do. One time they were trying to what it seemed like take over my mind while I was driving and I was trying to resist them again and I would have peace for a little and then they would attack out of nowhere. But, anyways The Lord revealed to me I have been believing lies from the enemy and I have been trying to walking the truth revealed in his word. I do read the scripture almost daily, but even so I still many times just lack the power of the Holy Spirit to over come these attacks. Its very confusing what s going on with me. If I hand to describe it I would say their are demons bent on trying to destroy e and take over my body and mind. I do apologize for coming on here so much with my prayers. I have done on other sites and I havent really got much better. I am trying to limit to when I really being overwhelmed. I do attend a church out here and a fellowship. Anyway God bless you guys and thank you for your wisdom and prayers and concern. John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings John....

Of course we will pray for/with you,absolutely!   To tell you the Truth I see a couple of things that I would like to ask you ,you mentioned you had people pray for the baptism of Holy Spirit> What is the meaning of this,to you? And then you said

but even so I still many times just lack the power of the Holy Spirit to over come these attacks.

I don't think you Understand "Authority"....,.somewhere here there is something amiss......Reading Gods Word,going to church etc...etc... is all great for Praising,Worshipping,growth,learning BUT the real important thing is being in a Relationship with God.....you musy Understand WHO you are in Christ & because of WHO you are in Him you have access to Holy Spirits Power,you have the AUTHORITY.......without Understanding your Position of Victory you are doing nothing more thaxn being deceived demons play games & they are full of trickery    Spiritual Warfare is no joke if you are unarmed & unprotected,it is something can can get much worse than it is know BUT when you Understand that it is not YOU that has any POWER and not even your battle then those demons are insignificant!!!!!

With your limited Understanding(I mean no offense,please understand I only want to help & ENCOURAGE you),,,,you are better off not thinking about yourself at all,you already said you are vulnerable to the spirit of pride,& get under Gods Wings,the Lord Rebuked Them & the battle was won 2000 years ago......there is no "Power" dial or volume control(minimum -maximimum or low-medium -high) The Power of the Holy Spirit is the Same Power that raised Jesus from the dead,there is no greater power & it is ALWAYS on HIGH.....it is your Authority,the Understanding that has holes in it.......Christ gave us His Authority to use,you know how the mafia says "You know who I know?" & no one will come near the guy because he is "made:",,,that means "hands off"    Well they have the godfather but we are bthe children of Father God!!!!!! No Higher Authority,,,,

These demons are messing with you & they have no legal right to a child of God,that's Gods Property,His own,you have to SIMPLY speak your Authority but without Understanding & Believing your Position of Victory you are not walking in Spirit,your heart & mind is hindering your access,something you are not forsaking(my guess it is pride,pride is a spirit,a stronghold)    Humble yourself before Jesus & ask Holy Spirit to Reveal what your hindrance is,in the meantime just call Jesus,the Lord Rebuked them (surrender,fully submit,let go & let God)    You are son of God Most High,put on His Full Armor & stay within His Hedge of Protection until you know how to declare & decree with AUTHORITY                                  Praise,they hate Praise & Worship                                       Wiith love-in Christ,Kwik

And I would like to know what you think "resist" is,how are you resisting & "they go away"?Resisting the devil is great for temptations but getting hit on the head I do hope you are not simply ignoring it,you need to usher in the Presence of God in great praise & worship(intimately,personally) & keep your house filled with the Glory of GOD!

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/4/2016 at 3:24 AM, allyce16 said:

Hey guys, my name is John I know I posted for prayer already about this, but was wondering if you could keep me in prayer. It is almost every week I am getting attacked by what I believe are evil spirits. It has been going on for a long time in my life, but especially the last few years these spirits have had access to weakening my body and mind and what it seems as if trying to come in my flesh and mind. Some days I will be just be perfectly fine and then i can feel this presence come down on me that tries to paralyze my body or take over my mind or by trying to blind me or make me believe they are. The only thing is I can feel them. I don't know if it is unrepententant sin because I have literally repented of everything I know of and have confessed also my sins from the past. Also i am not presently living in rebellion. I am married to a wonderful woman for about 8 years now. Even though she is not saved yet, also live with my parents with her. But, I really don't know what I am doing that is still causing this. Their is a lot more to my story, but i cant get into it right now because I have work. But one thing that as come into my mind is that I have a stronghold from believing lies, but can you please pray for my wife and I. Her name is Allyce. Thank you guys.

All the best on everything and God bless you and your wife.  I bless your marriage together and as individuals.