• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

To add to what LD just said:

Since the numberless multitude of saints in Rev. 7 are said to have already "come out of the Great Tribulation," but you don't put the beginning of the Trib until the time of the 7 Bowls... then you are going to have to do some serious explaining of the apparent disconnect, it seems to me. Rev. 7 comes after the beginning of Rev. 15? Hardly.

"Come out of" does not necessarily mean *experienced* (which has been the automatic interpretation). It can also mean *escaped*.

Strong's Concordance
erchomai: to come, go

Original Word: ἔρχομαι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: erchomai
Phonetic Spelling: (er'-khom-ahee)
Short Definition: I come, go
Definition: I come, go.

So this numberless multitude escaped the Great Tribulation for the simple reason that it was never designed for them.  This multitude is the Church, which is raptured long before the Great Tribulation.  This verse would apply (Rev 3:10)

King James Bible
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

If one uses consecutive order the S,T, and B's, which I do.  NO overlapping, NO intermingling.

The time of Great Distress (Great Tribulation) starts immediately after the A/D is set up according to Matt 23:15-21.  This is the last 1/2 of the 70th Week and lasts exactly 1,260 days. (already Prophetically established by the Godhead).  The First Seal is most likely Satan being cast out of heaven and given a crown.  He is the ONLY angel who has said he wants to be like the Most High (Isa 14:14).  The king must have a crown.  Then Satan pursues those of Israel who live in Judea; Then once they are protected, he pursues the rest of the Woman's offspring (those Jews not in Judea).  And this is immediately after the A/D is setup.  Now the S,T, and B's continue on.  It is easy to fit the Seals into the first 2 years, and the Trumpets in the 3rd year and the Bowls into the last 6 month period (of the 1,260 days).

What about the Two Witnesses;  They probably come on the scene a few days before the A/D is set up.  Cause and effect.  Their arrival is what prompts the A/D to be set up.  Thus, their 1,260 day ministry will end just prior to the end of the last half of the 70th Week.

And Williams Wrath Position will begin about the end of the 3rd year and last for 6 months (the Bowl Judgments).

In Christ

Montana Marv

For the record,

i either started a thread or participated in one in which I played the Devils advocate and said, what if the seals started many years ago, and are not lumped into some 7 year period.  I don't recall receiving clear cut rebuttal evidence that completely eliminated that scenArio.  

Thus, I'm still open to receive instruction as to why:

seal 1- Mohammed (600 ad)

seal 2, 3,4, and 5- can all flow out of the Muslim rule subsequent to Mohammed's departure. And, it even seems to fit. Look at all the war, plagues, disease, poverty that has come out of that one-fourth of the world (now where did we see that- one fourth of the world?) since Mohammed. Christians have been slaughtered by the millions as a result, and even today, you can't even live a free life if you do not bow your knee to Allah while living in that 25% of the world.  Could these believers be the 5th seal saints all crying out for justice? 

If you say, no way, why not?  

Anyhow, I'm not convinced of anything yet, but I am always open to receive good biblical instruction when presented. 

Oh, and Ezra, have you done a study on "all" or "whole world?"  There are many many places in scripture when this is used and this could not mean the ENTIRE globe.  I think you might need to get an Eastern mindset and lose your western mindset for a while.

For example, do you think all the nations of the world will be gathered at Armageddon?  It says that, right?  But do you really think that is what is meant?  No way no how amigo.  Do the study- it will open your eyes. 

Spock out

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Spock

Did Mohammed come out from heaven with a crown.  If not, he is not the first Seal.

In Christ 

Montana Marv

Guest Robert
11 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Neither of these presumptions have scriptural support. Nowhere are we told that the Two Witnesses come during the Trib, and nowhere are we told that the Woman flees only after they are killed.

The entire period is the Tribulation, as I pointed out earlier. That entire period is the wrath of God, not just the halfway point or the bowl judgments. And the woman flees in the chapter after the witnesses are killed; I showed the scriptural evidence in my post (unless the Beast arises to overcome the saints before Rev. 13).

I'm sorry, but scripture is clear on the fact that the Tribulation will be 7 years. This entire period, from the Rapture before the Tribulation, to the Breaking of the Seals, to the Trumpets being blown, to the Bowl Judgments, is all the judgment of God on this planet. And He is in control of it all with no qualifiers or determinators trying to limit His judgments in any way, shape or form.

One last thing to consider: The Tribulation is God's war on the planet Earth. Before any war, the last act of a sovereign nation is to withdraw its' ambassadors. And the horsemen are dispatched by God first and foremost, as described in Rev. 6.

And with that brother, I'm going to withdraw from this topic. May the Lord bless and keep you; we may disagree, but we both still follow Jesus Christ.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The Tribulation is not going to be shortened to anything - it's all ready been shortened to three and a half years.

God could have let the antiChrist reign for ten years or  twenty years or thirty years but he hasn't because nobody would survive - that's why he has shortened it to three and a half years. That's exactly as I read it to mean when I first read it. I never thought it as being a mystery to solve or a puzzle to work out or a timespan to be calculated.

All this talk of Daniel's week this and trumpets that.... it's not necessary. You're all creating a debate from nothing.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

21 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Last Daze

How many days are a full week of years.  2,520 days.  So half that is 1,260 days.  1,260 days is equivalent 42 months or to a time, times and half a time. (Rev 12:14; Rev 11:3; Rev 13:5; Dan 9:24, 27; Dan 12:7)

In Christ

Montana Marv

Irrelevant.  We're talking specifically about the great tribulation.  Show me scripture that states that the great tribulation, as defined by Jesus in Matthew 24, lasts for 1260 days.

11 hours ago, RobertS said:

The entire period is the Tribulation, as I pointed out earlier. That entire period is the wrath of God, not just the halfway point or the bowl judgments. And the woman flees in the chapter after the witnesses are killed; I showed the scriptural evidence in my post (unless the Beast arises to overcome the saints before Rev. 13).

I'm sorry, but scripture is clear on the fact that the Tribulation will be 7 years. This entire period, from the Rapture before the Tribulation, to the Breaking of the Seals, to the Trumpets being blown, to the Bowl Judgments, is all the judgment of God on this planet. And He is in control of it all with no qualifiers or determinators trying to limit His judgments in any way, shape or form.

One last thing to consider: The Tribulation is God's war on the planet Earth. Before any war, the last act of a sovereign nation is to withdraw its' ambassadors. And the horsemen are dispatched by God first and foremost, as described in Rev. 6.

And with that brother, I'm going to withdraw from this topic. May the Lord bless and keep you; we may disagree, but we both still follow Jesus Christ.

Just to clarify, there is no such thing as "the Tribulation."  There is "tribulation" that the body of Christ experiences from being in the world and not of it, and there is a time of "great tribulation" as defined by Jesus in Matthew 24.  That's all the Bible supports.  Anything else in embellishment based on personal bias, not scripture.

7 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Irrelevant.  We're talking specifically about the great tribulation.  Show me scripture that states that the great tribulation, as defined by Jesus in Matthew 24, lasts for 1260 days.

Dan 9:27 - "In the middle of the Seven"  ......  he will set up the A/D    So according to Matt 24  "when you see standing in the Holy Place", which is in the middle of the week, therefore there are 1,260 days left in the 70th Week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Just now, Montana Marv said:

Dan 9:27 - "In the middle of the Seven"  ......  he will set up the A/D    So according to Matt 24  "when you see standing in the Holy Place", which is in the middle of the week, therefore there are 1,260 days left in the 70th Week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The sixth seal ends the great tribulation, according to Jesus in Matthew 24.  The seven plagues are still to follow.

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The sixth seal ends the great tribulation, according to Jesus in Matthew 24.  The seven plagues are still to follow.

That is only your interpretation.

The First Seal does not begin until the A/D is set up.  The 7th Bowl is completed prior to Armageddon.  This whole 1260 day period is the time of great distress of Matt 24:21.

In Christ

Montana Marv