OldSchool2

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

from my understanding and what I have seen posted on this thread , that we had the law, and now we are under grace, and the law is no more, ? if this is what is being said, then thats completely in opposition ,of what the bible and the covenants are about,

there is not a new one and  so the old is out, ? this is false teaching, and Jesus did not teach this,  God does not go against himself, nor does the Son of God ,go against the sayings of the Father, the prophets and the law of moses , if you look in the new testament in the book of Romans

it is set in laws we still have, the laws given to us, we have the law of Sin and Death 

we have the laws of dietary ,we have the Laws of ceremonies

we have the law of faith ,

the law of God

the law of CHRIST

THE LAW OF SPIRIT AND LIFE

the law of righteousness works of the law no one is justified, but yet, it is by faith in belief that we do the works of the spirit for the faith with out works is dead, and the wages of Sin is death >period..

mark 7;8-13you put away the law for the traditions of men ?

romans 2; 12-13, justified by law.

Psalms119 ;142 and your law is truth romans 3;20 the knowledge of Sin comes from the law

and Jesus said those that follow Him follow in the commandments and the words of God, and that not one jot or tittle would be change until heaven and earth pass away,

He also says that he has not put away or abolish the law of the prophets,  for He came to fulfill them, and so nothing is put away , but unless we see that if we follow God then we follow the commandments  today it is for eternity that Gods word is,

how do we say we follow God but not follow his commandments, ? the torah, is the first five books, it is also the instruction given to man, and it is all inclusive, and to think it is not is false teaching,

you cannot follow God and only hold on to the new testament , for then we are not following the law, or Gods instruction,

is not all of Gods word truth , and if we fail at one, commandment we are guilty of all, and so this is where grace is given , but it does not in no way exclude, it, ,

the new with Jesus is the blood covenant, that has put away death and sin, or death where is your sting ?

and for the Sins of the world we have Gods perfect lamb ,no ceremonies, sin and death has been taken cared of, but everything else stands , this is the divider, of the called out ones, and those that reject the word of God, there cannot be no negotiation

it is done, so going back to Romans we see what is left, and we also see that by follow the two new, commandments it does not wash any of it away it just simplifies  that by loving God first, and then your neighbor as your self ,sums up all the prophets and the laws

but this does not take away , the dietary law, the law of faith , of God , of Christ, and of Love, of righteousness, of the spirit  and life,

so let us not divide what God has put together, let us not say under one God that we are not one, ?

for we are one nation, and we serve one God, and all that is given to the people is for the jew and the gentile, we are not converting to jew, and nor do we try to be what we are not ?

but we need to be obedient and offer our selves as living sacrifice to God, and vessels for His will and cause, and so we are not our own we are bought with a price, ?

so the next time, you say I don't have to do this or that, and it was for the jews and them and not me ? then you are in rejection of the word of God given to His people and you are now willingly sinning to justify and to compromise, to avoid  and side step the truth of the scriptures given to us .

thank you I hope this blesses you in your walk with Yahweh

blessings and shalom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

13 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

from my understanding and what I have seen posted on this thread , that we had the law, and now we are under grace, and the law is no more, ? if this is what is being said, then thats completely in opposition ,of what the bible and the covenants are about,

there is not a new one and  so the old is out, ? this is false teaching, and Jesus did not teach this,  God does not go against himself, nor does the Son of God ,go against the sayings of the Father, the prophets and the law of moses , if you look in the new testament in the book of Romans

it is set in laws we still have, the laws given to us, we have the law of Sin and Death 

we have the laws of dietary ,we have the Laws of ceremonies

we have the law of faith ,

the law of God

the law of CHRIST

THE LAW OF SPIRIT AND LIFE

the law of righteousness works of the law no one is justified, but yet, it is by faith in belief that we do the works of the spirit for the faith with out works is dead, and the wages of Sin is death >period..

mark 7;8-13you put away the law for the traditions of men ?

romans 2; 12-13, justified by law.

Psalms119 ;142 and your law is truth romans 3;20 the knowledge of Sin comes from the law

and Jesus said those that follow Him follow in the commandments and the words of God, and that not one jot or tittle would be change until heaven and earth pass away,

He also says that he has not put away or abolish the law of the prophets,  for He came to fulfill them, and so nothing is put away , but unless we see that if we follow God then we follow the commandments  today it is for eternity that Gods word is,

how do we say we follow God but not follow his commandments, ? the torah, is the first five books, it is also the instruction given to man, and it is all inclusive, and to think it is not is false teaching,

you cannot follow God and only hold on to the new testament , for then we are not following the law, or Gods instruction,

is not all of Gods word truth , and if we fail at one, commandment we are guilty of all, and so this is where grace is given , but it does not in no way exclude, it, ,

the new with Jesus is the blood covenant, that has put away death and sin, or death where is your sting ?

and for the Sins of the world we have Gods perfect lamb ,no ceremonies, sin and death has been taken cared of, but everything else stands , this is the divider, of the called out ones, and those that reject the word of God, there cannot be no negotiation

it is done, so going back to Romans we see what is left, and we also see that by follow the two new, commandments it does not wash any of it away it just simplifies  that by loving God first, and then your neighbor as your self ,sums up all the prophets and the laws

but this does not take away , the dietary law, the law of faith , of God , of Christ, and of Love, of righteousness, of the spirit  and life,

so let us not divide what God has put together, let us not say under one God that we are not one, ?

for we are one nation, and we serve one God, and all that is given to the people is for the jew and the gentile, we are not converting to jew, and nor do we try to be what we are not ?

but we need to be obedient and offer our selves as living sacrifice to God, and vessels for His will and cause, and so we are not our own we are bought with a price, ?

so the next time, you say I don't have to do this or that, and it was for the jews and them and not me ? then you are in rejection of the word of God given to His people and you are now willingly sinning to justify and to compromise, to avoid  and side step the truth of the scriptures given to us .

thank you I hope this blesses you in your walk with Yahweh

blessings and shalom

Are you really going to go back to insisting we're to observe the dietary laws of first century Israel?  Are you sacrificing animals to God?  Because, if you believe in all the mosaic law, you have to do that.  What animals are you sacrificing?  Do you observe all the feasts?  If not, why not?  Do you travel to Jerusalem once a year?  If not, why not?  In fact, here is a link to all 513 laws;

http://www.friendsofsabbath.org/Further_Research/Law%20of%20God/THE%20613%20LAWS%20of%20the%20OLD%20TESTAMENT.pdf

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

53 minutes ago, Joline said:

The apostles teach it served as a schoolmaster to bring to Christ as well. Once we come to Christ we are no longer under the schoolmaster.

But law is more than Moses law. Moses aw was additional, because of Sin. I believe Abraham kept the law of faith.

I'm speaking of before original sin and after Great White Throne and into New Heaven and Earth in eternal state... :) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

8 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Hebrews 8:13 In that he said, A new covenant, he has made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away.

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I'm speaking of before original sin and after Great White Throne and into New Heaven and Earth in eternal state... :) 

Ok, lol. now I am lost

Just now, hmbld said:

Hebrews 8:13 In that he said, A new covenant, he has made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away.

yes but what is the word of God, will never fade away , remember  the  heavens and the earth passes away but Gods word does not, ?

covenant or not,, what I believe was old and fades away is the sacrifices that animals , and Jesus did it by given of himself, and also that by going to the cross the old testament could not save you give you salvation, and break the power of death and the new does this, so I am not adding or trying to be of moses , I am about God, I am following what He says not what covenant, or what is no longer needed but what has been replaced and made fulfilled, for we were dead in death and sins and the mosaic law could not and had no power over this, so the sin and death was broken, and so it is written man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God, and every would mean EVERY WORD,

blessings to you shalom

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

yes but what is the word of God, will never fade away , remember  the  heavens and the earth passes away but Gods word does not, ?

covenant or not,, what I believe was old and fades away is the sacrifices that animals , and Jesus did it by given of himself, and also that by going to the cross the old testament could not save you give you salvation, and break the power of death and the new does this, so I am not adding or trying to be of moses , I am about God, I am following what He says not what covenant, or what is no longer needed but what has been replaced and made fulfilled, for we were dead in death and sins and the mosaic law could not and had no power over this, so the sin and death was broken, and so it is written man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God, and every would mean EVERY WORD,

blessings to you shalom

Ok, I think I understand what your saying.  So do you believe every law is to be followed, except the animal sacrifices?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 minutes ago, Joline said:

Ok, lol. now I am lost

Heb 7:11-19

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
KJV

Just now, hmbld said:

Ok, I think I understand what your saying.  So do you believe every law is to be followed, except the animal sacrifices?

I explained it in full detail  a few posts ago , back up and look what I wrote, its about three above or before this thank you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I explained it in full detail  a few posts ago , back up and look what I wrote, its about three above or before this thank you

So are you following Mosaic law?  I posted a link to the entire law, above.