• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

20 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

So you would want me to type it all out? It is not lazy. I think that is name calling. Got Questions is a good Biblical online ministry. People need to see those words along with the false doctrine they see on Worthy so they can absorb the truth. Too many on here give their own opinion. That is not worth 2 cents.

I would like to hear your thoughts yes. Im ok with quoting sources, but when I ask someone a question, I want to hear their thoughts, not someone elses. If I wanted got questions thoughts, id just go to got questions. When I see a copy and paste i usually just ignore them for that reason.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 5/16/2016 at 1:17 PM, woundeddog said:

I think that since satan does not know Gods time table

He might not know God's time table, but he might know more than you think!

In Jesus time, demons knew who He was, unlike the Jewish leaders, and had at least some eschatological understanding, withouth have read a New Testament:

28 When He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two men who were demon-possessed met Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way. 29 And they cried out, saying, “What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?” 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 5/16/2016 at 3:48 PM, Ezra said:

On 5/16/2016 at 0:02 PM, Last Daze said:

Some say that if you're not looking for a pretrib rapture then you're not going. 

Sounds like "You get what you deserve":P Seriously, I don't think anyone believes that.

Actually, some do, and it has been mentioned here at Worthy on a few occasions as well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

13 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Actually, some do, and it has been mentioned here at Worthy on a few occasions as well.

In view of the meaning of the Rapture, that would be ridiculous.  Then again, some hold to bizarre views, but that would be a lunatic fringe.

Guest shiloh357
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:29 AM, ayin jade said:

Im not a pretrib believer, but I am not adamant that pretrib folks believe my mid trib views either. I am curious though. 

Do any pretribbers have a packet prepared for their loved ones explaining what happened in case they are gone, along with a bible etc as a witness? If you dont, then why not? Isnt evangelizing important to all believers? Hmm as a mid tribber I suppose I should have one prepared too. And even in case I pass away prior to His return. I know I plan on having my tombstone be a witness. 

Everyone who knows me, believers and unbelievers, know I have pretty good library and I have told them that when  I am raptured and  I am gone, I have will have house full of free bibles and Bible study literature that they can take full advantage of and share with their friends. The door will be open, come on in.   I don't have a rapture "packet"  for them, per se, but I have a feeling that when they see they were wrong and realize what happened, they will be "devouring" those spiritual resources without any need of  external motivation of any kind.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

So you would want me to type it all out? It is not lazy. I think that is name calling. Got Questions is a good Biblical online ministry. People need to see those words along with the false doctrine they see on Worthy so they can absorb the truth. Too many on here give their own opinion. That is not worth 2 cents.

As long as you give proper attribution, it's cool.   Besides, sometimes they will communicate a biblical truth in a way that you just can't improve on and there is no reason to re-invent the wheel, so why not use them?   They strive to give biblical answers and not "I think..."  answers.   They are silent where the Bible is silent and offer sound answers as scripturally as you could expect anyone to do.   I have found that I have some minor quibbles with some of their answers on totally nonessential stuff, but they one of the best Christian sites out there.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Everyone who knows me, believers and unbelievers, know I have pretty good library and I have told them that when  I am raptured and  I am gone, I have will have house full of free bibles and Bible study literature that they can take full advantage of and share with their friends. The door will be open, come on in.   I don't have a rapture "packet"  for them, per se, but I have a feeling that when they see they were wrong and realize what happened, they will be "devouring" those spiritual resources without any need of  external motivation of any kind.

If they're is a pre-trib rapture the Bibles that are left behind will have a lie in them. The verse that says "I will never leave thee" will have to be ripped out.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, ENOCH2010 said:

If they're is a pre-trib rapture the Bibles that are left behind will have a lie in them. The verse that says "I will never leave thee" will have to be ripped out.

That is not true.  God's presence is still on the earth and there will still be people saved during the Tribulation.  God will still be here.  There is no place that He is not

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

That promise is to believers, so how could it be "ripped out"?  It is only the unbelieving and the ungodly who are left behind.  Indeed the Rapture guarantees that "so shall we EVER BE WITH the Lord".  It fulfils that Scripture.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

That is not true.  God's presence is still on the earth and there will still be people saved during the Tribulation.  God will still be here.  There is no place that He is not

not according to some of the pre-trib doctrine on here, I've read it here that the Holy Spirit is to be taken out with the pre-tribbers. With the Holy Spirit gone how will anybody be drawn to the Lord