• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

don't see a lot of born again people (generational) with tats ... I thinks that speaks the loudest about the whole scenario.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I have pierced ears would you call me a sinner?

Not at all.  Enjoy your earrings.:)

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

So you know this guy personally? You know that he spent all his money on tattoos cause you personally know him right?

I didn't say he spent ALL of his money on tattoos.  Trying paying attention;  I said that the money he spent on the tattoos could have been spent on something better.  Is it really that hard to understand? 

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

A wast of money is a matter of perspective. My mother in law thinks that buying books and buying Christmas gifts is a wast of money. And I do hear about it from her when I do.

Wasting money generally refers to spending money frivolously on things that add no inherent value to your life or is self-destructive.   I used to know someone who bought books for no other reason than it made her bookshelves look good.  She bought books she would never read and had no interest in.  Not just a few either.  She filled a whole wall of bookshelves of books just because she liked looking at a full set of bookshelves.   She spent literally thousands of dollars  on books for no really good or practical reason.  And by any objective standard, that was a waste of money.   It's also a waste of money when you spend just to spend, like when spending money is something that you do to put yourself in a good mood or because  you're bored.   I buy books but I am very careful with what I buy, making sure that the book has value and that  I am not spending money on a book when I should be paying a bill.

Most clear thinking people would consider spending thousands of dollars to tattoo your entire body a waste of money, and it is a waste of money.   It has no inherent value, it adds no measurable value to one's life.  And you can never get that money back.   

Not only that, but having money set aside for emergencies is also a more practical and non-wasteful use of money.   The money that guy used to buy tattoos for his whole body would have come in handy if he needed it on hand for emergency medical reasons or some other reason.    It's important to think about the future and not just spend money in order to spend it or to spend it on something that one day you will regret.  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, enoob57 said:

don't see a lot of born again people (generational) with tats ... I thinks that speaks the loudest about the whole scenario.

Wow! I really ? I have know a lot of born again people with tattoos. Is that really how you guys see tattoos? As something no born again person would have? I find that mind blowing.

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Is it really that hard to understand? 

Yes it is considering you have no ideal who this person is or know anything about how much money he has.

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The money that guy used to buy tattoos for his whole body would have come in handy if he needed it on hand for emergency medical reasons or some other reason.  

I'm just going to say this and nothing more. I am just simply blown away at the way you are looking at people. None of us here know anything about this guy or his money. Yet we are running him down and passing judgement on him about how he spends his money. Yet we have no ideal how much money this person has or what he has spent it on.  But you look at him with all his tattoos and without knowing who he is, assume that he is wasting his money and living like a bum. Frankly, it is none of are business what this guy spends his money on.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings,,,,,

Most likely the fellow with the full body tatts is probably himself a tattoo artist & is a living advertisement for what he does to earn a living,,,,,,if not, he might know someone who used him as a billboard for their work OR he just spent his(or someone else's hard earned money on adorning (????) his body,,,,,,,,Yes,indeed,that would be a very expensive proposition if he had to pay for all that work at the going rate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Of course,like anything ,it is his perogative & I DO agree,it is money that could have been better spent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Imagine,if all that money was put into a good investment or for charity? We've all spent money foolishly & also "beauty " is in the eyes of the beholder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what can I say? To each his own,,,,,

We ARE Christians,,,,,,when it comes to MONEY,,,,,,,we should all agree that we are only stewards anyway.........

Deuteronomy 8:18King James Version (KJV)

18  But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

The day we decided to LIVE for Christ  is the very day OUR lives changed & now we do not see things as the world does but we must remember the time before that day,,,,,when we were OF the world,,,,,,,,we must feel compassion for anyone who has not yet found what we have found at the FOOT of the Cross ......I have the scars to prove I was once where that marred man is,,,,,,,,,do I believe he is a Born Again Christian,I don't know,probably not,,,,,,,,he proudly displays what he thinks looks good & is full of pride & vanity,,,,,,,the money he earns he more than likely feels "entitled" to do what he"desires":,,,,,everything about that photo speaks  "carnal mindedness",,,,,,,if he is a Christian,let us pray his hearts desires change & he is enlightened,if he is not a Christian,let us pray the Lord draws him unto Himself & he has a softened heart to Receive the WORD,,,,,,in either case,,,,,let us pray,in Jesus Name,,,,,

That is all I can say concerning others & ourselves in that matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as far as "tattoos" in general,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not a decision a Christian should be confused about,,,,,,,,,,,,,we Live for Christ,we are His,we live in His Temple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& the money we are Blessed to obtain is to used & distributed as He would have us to do,,,,,,,,,,,                                      All Glory to God Most High,With love-in Christ,Kwik

And LadyKay,,,I hear what you are saying only I believe it IS OUR BUSINESS,,,,,,,,,,,,,TO PRAY FOR HIM

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

31 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Wow! I really ? I have know a lot of born again people with tattoos. Is that really how you guys see tattoos? As something no born again person would have? I find that mind blowing.

The key word is generational! :) The father and so the son and the father so the son people... them more drawn you are here

Col 3:1-10

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
KJV
the more the sanctification of being the further the flesh has any importance whatsoever but to perform the
will of God in Christ Jesus :)   love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I feel like going out and getting a tattoo just so you can get onto me about my behavior. :24:

my name in a heart?? please don't do it~~lol