• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Theophilia05151 said:

I don't think anyone answered you or angels. I am just passing along the information to which this other person kept referring...I do NOT espouse the view of the site posted here - http://watchfortheday.org/micah.html

Thank you Theophilia05151.  I havn't answered other one because I was lost for words.  Thank you other one for answering my question regardless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

41 minutes ago, Sister said:

Thank you Theophilia05151.  I havn't answered other one because I was lost for words.  Thank you other one for answering my question regardless.

Sister, I really haven't had the time to go into the detail, and I thank Theophilia for that information.....   i didn't really have a good web site to go to for this is something I ran across myself....    What she has posted does speak to the first two verses and is pretty much what I would have said, but maybe in a little different way......      But to go into it further, Draco and it's position along with Carona Boealis the seven stared crown over Draco's head, and after about 4 and a half years Jupiter the king star moves through the water poured out by Andromida as the sun follows it along.

It's just way far out there near lala land, however since it is a once in the complete history of the world happening, it's hard to just pay it no mind.....    and since it covers a pretty serious time period and since it's not that far away, it appears to me that people should at least know of it.....

From my personal viewpoint, we are about to be visited by some very high level ET's that are about to tell us that they are responsible for where Humans are today and they don't come from Beta Reticula, but thrown out of Heaven by a very strong Angel led force.  I don't know how this would fit into you all's view of all of end times happenings, but there is much behind the ET thing and the planned deception that comes from just about all angles of political life and what's going on across the world with abductions, cattle and other animal mutilations that are just too numerous to fluff off.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/2/2016 at 6:42 PM, ghtan said:

I still do not see any scriptural support for your Shekinah explanation.

Ex. 25:8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell [H7931: שָׁכַן shakan] among them.

Shekhinah is a feminine plural substantive of this verb, which in Hebraic lore is the radiant form/habitation of the Divine Presence.

"The various accounts indicating the presence or glory of God recorded in the Hebrew Bible are integral to Christianity. As well, God's presence is manifested numerous times in the events of the New Testament. Christians, mostly scholars and academics, may refer to the presence of God by the term ShekhinahEaston's Bible Dictionary (1893, 3d ed. 1897), a Scotch Presbyterian reference work by the Rev. Matthew George Easton, provides this definition:

"Shekinah – a Chaldee word meaning resting-place, not found in Scripture, but used by the later Jews to designate the visible symbol of God's presence in the Tabernacle, and afterwards in Solomon's temple. When the Lord led Israel out of Egypt, he went before them "in a pillar of a cloud." This was the symbol of his presence with his people. God also spoke to Moses through the 'Shekinah' out of a burning bush. For references made to it during the wilderness wanderings, see Exodus 14:20; 40:34-38; Leviticus 9:23, 24; Numbers 14:10; 16:19, 42.

"It is probable that after the entrance into Canaan this glory-cloud settled in the tabernacle upon the ark of the covenant in the most holy place. We have, however, no special reference to it till the consecration of the temple by Solomon, when it filled the whole house with its glory, so that the priests could not stand to minister (1 Kings 8:10–13; 2 Chr. 5:13, 14; 7:1–3). Probably it remained in the first temple in the holy of holies as the symbol of Jehovah’s presence so long as that temple stood. It afterwards disappeared."[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekhinah

On 6/2/2016 at 6:42 PM, ghtan said:

What I do see is that a few others on this thread also recognise that the woman is probably Israel. Proves it IS intuitive. Good enough for me.

If that is all you need to support your doctrine, then your faith and your understanding are shallow indeed.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Ex. 25:8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell [H7931: שָׁכַן shakan] among them.

Shekhinah is a feminine plural substantive of this verb, which in Hebraic lore is the radiant form/habitation of the Divine Presence.

"The various accounts indicating the presence or glory of God recorded in the Hebrew Bible are integral to Christianity. As well, God's presence is manifested numerous times in the events of the New Testament. Christians, mostly scholars and academics, may refer to the presence of God by the term ShekhinahEaston's Bible Dictionary (1893, 3d ed. 1897), a Scotch Presbyterian reference work by the Rev. Matthew George Easton, provides this definition:

"Shekinah – a Chaldee word meaning resting-place, not found in Scripture, but used by the later Jews to designate the visible symbol of God's presence in the Tabernacle, and afterwards in Solomon's temple. When the Lord led Israel out of Egypt, he went before them "in a pillar of a cloud." This was the symbol of his presence with his people. God also spoke to Moses through the 'Shekinah' out of a burning bush. For references made to it during the wilderness wanderings, see Exodus 14:20; 40:34-38; Leviticus 9:23, 24; Numbers 14:10; 16:19, 42.

"It is probable that after the entrance into Canaan this glory-cloud settled in the tabernacle upon the ark of the covenant in the most holy place. We have, however, no special reference to it till the consecration of the temple by Solomon, when it filled the whole house with its glory, so that the priests could not stand to minister (1 Kings 8:10–13; 2 Chr. 5:13, 14; 7:1–3). Probably it remained in the first temple in the holy of holies as the symbol of Jehovah’s presence so long as that temple stood. It afterwards disappeared."[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekhinah

If that is all you need to support your doctrine, then your faith and your understanding are shallow indeed.

You provided some explanation of Shekinah but nothing that links it to the woman in Rev 12:1. Instead, the sun, moon and twelve stars link her directly to Gen 37:9 i.e. to Israel. Is it any wonder then that the latter view is accepted by many? No doubt a common view need not be correct but to overturn one you have to come up with a better view. Your view is unsupported by scripture, let alone better.

Edited by ghtan
add: by scripture

On 04/06/2016 at 9:05 PM, other one said:

Sister, I really haven't had the time to go into the detail, and I thank Theophilia for that information.....   i didn't really have a good web site to go to for this is something I ran across myself....    What she has posted does speak to the first two verses and is pretty much what I would have said, but maybe in a little different way......      But to go into it further, Draco and it's position along with Carona Boealis the seven stared crown over Draco's head, and after about 4 and a half years Jupiter the king star moves through the water poured out by Andromida as the sun follows it along.

It's just way far out there near lala land, however since it is a once in the complete history of the world happening, it's hard to just pay it no mind.....    and since it covers a pretty serious time period and since it's not that far away, it appears to me that people should at least know of it.....

From my personal viewpoint, we are about to be visited by some very high level ET's that are about to tell us that they are responsible for where Humans are today and they don't come from Beta Reticula, but thrown out of Heaven by a very strong Angel led force.  I don't know how this would fit into you all's view of all of end times happenings, but there is much behind the ET thing and the planned deception that comes from just about all angles of political life and what's going on across the world with abductions, cattle and other animal mutilations that are just too numerous to fluff off.

other one

Thank you for going into that further for me, and no I have never heard of this before.  Do you know who put this information out there?

All my interpretations have come from the bible itself, from other chapters all over and connecting the dots to see the full picture, if something is not written in the bible, I tend to not pay it any attention.  Saying that however, we know that this world have been feeding us lies for a very long time, in just about everything....and regarding the ET's, I do know that the fallen angels are in cahoots with the elites of this world, deceiving them, and giving them intelligence in technology and so forth, and working with them for the ultimate goal of deceiving the world..for that special day coming...  Their seed is sown already and I believe all this disinformation will lead up to Armageddon when the armies war the Lamb.  Remember the 3 false like expressions coming out of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet?  This could be the time when they lie and say to the world that we are being attacked by "aliens" when in fact it is the LORD in the air.

So all in all I believe Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven when Jesus rose from the dead, ....that same day, because it happened straight after the "man child" was taken up to God.  This was the resurrection of Christ.  Since then the dragon has sent a flood after the "woman", which to me is obvious that his campaign is to corrupt her teachings, and I see he has done a good job of this.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Sister said:

So all in all I believe Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven when Jesus rose from the dead, ....that same day, because it happened straight after the "man child" was taken up to God.  This was the resurrection of Christ.  Since then the dragon has sent a flood after the "woman", which to me is obvious that his campaign is to corrupt her teachings, and I see he has done a good job of this.

So then Satan is/was/has not been our accuser before God day and night.  (Rev 12:10)  Satan knows his time is short after being hurled to earth.  Not 2000 years short.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hello dear brother

This is the difference;

Satan WAS accusing the brethren before IN HEAVEN.  Like he did with Job.

After he was cast of out of heaven at THE RESURRECTION, he can no longer accuse there IN HEAVEN anymore.

He can accuse down here as much as he likes, but never again can he accuse from up there.

Does it make sense that we dwell in a spiritual City that has evil amongst it and contaminated?

Or is this City pure?

Hebrews 12:22   But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

I'm pretty sure it's speaking of God's holy angels, not the devils angels.

1 Peter 3:22   Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Do you think Christ would have rebellious angels there now?  No, they are all here with dwelling with man, kicked out of their natural habitation, shamed, and abased.

.....which is why the dragon has great wrath......He's out of his comfort zone.

Satan knows his time is short after being hurled to earth.  Not 2000 years short.

MM

2000 yrs is very short compared to an eternity, which all the holy angels have.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hello dear brother

This is the difference;

Satan WAS accusing the brethren before IN HEAVEN.  Like he did with Job.

After he was cast of out of heaven at THE RESURRECTION, he can no longer accuse there IN HEAVEN anymore.

He can accuse down here as much as he likes, but never again can he accuse from up there.

I see nowhere that he has been sent to earth and has to stay here..