IGNORED

Pastor telling me not to be offended at not being invited places

jashley

Guest Butero
10 minutes ago, Ezra said:

For so many people to dislike Jashley would mean that she is amazing, probably outstanding!:)

Rule #1 - The more unpopular your are, the more you know that you are doing something right. Look at Trump's detractors.

Not necessarily.  Even if that is the case, she still would be better off in a church where the people like her. 

As for Trump, he has done a lot of things wrong that has caused people to dislike him.  I can't stand Trump, and only plan to vote for him as a vote against Hillary.  I still wish we had another representative for the Republican party.  It has become a race between two awful candidates where all we can do is choose the lesser of two evils. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

14 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Well, not to be rude, if your past few posts are any indication you do get offended anytime anyone that church even HINTS at not including you and you refuse to take counsel. Like here you won't reply to what people say, or their advice. To get friends you need to be a friend. You can't expect to get but not give. If you act in church like you do here, then its not surprising that people don't want to be around you.

I'm not trying to be mean....just pointing out that you have a tendency to whine about your local church and how people treat you but when someone tries to reach out to you on here and all the other sites you post on you ignore them and don't even give them the courtesy of a "thank-you" or a "I don't think that's it" to let them know you are reading their comments. A friendship is a two way street.

Jashley,

In all your posts all you do is complain about how everyone is treating you.  I have myself have sent you two PM's trying to help you and you never answer.  I also notice that when someone ask's you a question in response to what you say, you never, and I mean never answer them.  You just continue to complain.  In your mind the whole world is against you.  

None of us are trying to be mean either but you do have a tendency to whine, complain and just sit and do nothing.  As Patriot said friendship is a two way street, and you have to give.  To me you sound almost paranoid, everyone and everything is against you.  I"m also starting to wonder if you do this just to see how many people respond to you.  

I think you need to get a grip and so some growing up.

Guest Butero

It comes across like this is all just a big game, and you are looking to see how many serious responses you get to your questions so you can laugh about it.  That, or you want to see if people are behaving Christ-like in the way they treat you when you keep coming back with similar questions.  I personally don't care if you are for real or not.  I would rather try to help you in the possibility you are for real, and take my chances that you are just having fun with me and the others here.  It isn't really hurting me one way or the other.

When I read your comments, you come across as very outgoing and even pushy in talking to people at your church.  When you come in here, as Rusty Angel said, you don't want to engage anyone in a real conversation.  We have a wonderful chat room, and there is usually someone there who can talk to you.  I would suggest you go there and get to know some of the people at Worthy Boards.  You say you desire to have friends.  Try making friends here. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 6/7/2016 at 1:44 PM, Openly Curious said:

You have to personally ask your pastor the answer to these question?  For he alone knows his mindset on the matter and the reason for his actions.  I would only be guessing if I tried to answer your questions concerning your pastors actions and words.  So I would encourage you to ask your pastor directly so there will be no more guessing of the "why's" of his action as you can lay all the guessing thoughts to rest.  Sorry I couldn't help you more on this. 

Jashley, Have you ever asked why all  these people are saying these things about you? It seems every post you have written is how horribably  these people treat you?  It seems in your mind that the whole world hates you.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

I conclude "Jashley" has nothing better to do but that is irrelevant,if she wanted help or fellowship she would reply,,,,,,case closed' 

BUt here is what is FANTASTIC & the positive aspect of this Thread because Almighty God works all things for the GOOD of those that Love HIM....

There is somebody out there reading what we say,perhaps someone is easily offended or has experienced something they can relate to here that Jashley has said,,,,,

Well,Jesus loves you & He will never leave you nor will He forsake you,,,,,,,you are never alone,never excluded & always INVITED,,,,,invited to His Loving Embrace to join Gods Family,,,,by the Grace of God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Only seek His Approval,no one elses & you can begin by reading His Word and coming to know Him,,,,,,,,,& just ask

Praise & Glory to God,,,,,,,,if a Pastor would go so far as taking someone aside because they overheard a conversation then that kind of Pastor is the kind of man that loves every little sheep in the Flock he shepherds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he left the 99 to look for the one little lost lamb,a man of God

With .love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

12 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I conclude "Jashley" has nothing better to do but that is irrelevant,if she wanted help or fellowship she would reply,,,,,,case closed' 

BUt here is what is FANTASTIC & the positive aspect of this Thread because Almighty God works all things for the GOOD of those that Love HIM....

There is somebody out there reading what we say,perhaps someone is easily offended or has experienced something they can relate to here that Jashley has said,,,,,

Well,Jesus loves you & He will never leave you nor will He forsake you,,,,,,,you are never alone,never excluded & always INVITED,,,,,invited to His Loving Embrace to join Gods Family,,,,by the Grace of God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Only seek His Approval,no one elses & you can begin by reading His Word and coming to know Him,,,,,,,,,& just ask

Praise & Glory to God,,,,,,,,if a Pastor would go so far as taking someone aside because they overheard a conversation then that kind of Pastor is the kind of man that loves every little sheep in the Flock he shepherds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he left the 99 to look for the one little lost lamb,a man of God

With .love-in Christ,Kwik

I tend to agree, Kwik.  I thought about just never responding to this person but, you're right, positive responses will be read by a LOT of people and some of them may come away encouraged by them. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Yes I too agree others are reading and who knows what we say in our post it may be a word of wisdom or a word of knowledge that someone may desperately need.  I know I have read many threads on many topics and gained things that I personally lacked and needed.  blessings

oc

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

33 minutes ago, Openly Curious said:

Yes I too agree others are reading and who knows what we say in our post it may be a word of wisdom or a word of knowledge that someone may desperately need.  I know I have read many threads on many topics and gained things that I personally lacked and needed.  blessings

oc

Me too, O.C.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Well,HALLELUYAH & Praise the Lord!!!!!

And that is ho w we are "effective" as ONE BODY!!!! We MUST be eternal minded & grab every 'Ministry Moment made available to us,,,,,,,,,,it is indeed,the Purpose of our Calling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am so filled with Joy when the "spark" is ignited into a flame of FIRE by my Brothers & Sisters

It does not matter if someone does not respond or their intent ,what matters is OURS              With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

I'm having a party- everyone is invited but Jashley