IGNORED

Terrorist attack in Florida

OakWood

Guest shiloh357
16 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It's already happening.  The gay agenda is calling for the resignation of the Lt. Governor of Texas because they don't like the Scripture he tweeted this morning.

Which Scripture is that?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

I have to agree with Shiloh ,,,,,,the ONE person having a gun ,killing 50 people will be a cause that these anti-gun people will use to disarm Americans,law abiding citizens that are supposed to have the "right to bear arms",,,,,,I don't really know many owners of clubs & other like businesses here in South Florida that do not bear arms,,,,,,,,seems just negligent in my mind,,,,,,,,I don't know that when something so crazy,unexpected & unprovoked could have been avoided by anyone there having a gun anyway,really,,,,,,,,,,,,it is really being caught off guard and within seconds,people are dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how do you prevent something like this?How did he get in the club armed? Did they not have doormen,was no one paying attention,,,,,,,I mean it was not a pea shooter he had,easily concealed,,,,,,I don't know,it is a tragedy     But taking away the right to bear arms does nothing to prevent these things,the "bad guys" will be the only ones having guns because they obtain them illegally in the first place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,senseless murder,satan at his finest           God help us!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Correct Kwik.

The only thing they want to do is take the guns out of the hands of law abiding people who own guns legally.  They haven't figured out that those "wack jobs" are going to get guns by any means they can.  I"m wondering of the people fighting so hard to take away our guns can spell......  Black Market?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Which Scripture is that?

Galatians 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

25 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I have to agree with Shiloh ,,,,,,the ONE person having a gun ,killing 50 people will be a cause that these anti-gun people will use to disarm Americans,law abiding citizens that are supposed to have the "right to bear arms",,,,,,I don't really know many owners of clubs & other like businesses here in South Florida that do not bear arms,,,,,,,,seems just negligent in my mind,,,,,,,,I don't know that when something so crazy,unexpected & unprovoked could have been avoided by anyone there having a gun anyway,really,,,,,,,,,,,,it is really being caught off guard and within seconds,people are dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how do you prevent something like this?How did he get in the club armed? Did they not have doormen,was no one paying attention,,,,,,,I mean it was not a pea shooter he had,easily concealed,,,,,,I don't know,it is a tragedy     But taking away the right to bear arms does nothing to prevent these things,the "bad guys" will be the only ones having guns because they obtain them illegally in the first place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,senseless murder,satan at his finest           God help us!

Exactly.  And the Progressive anti-gun lobby will play this to the hilt.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

16 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Correct Kwik.

The only thing they want to do is take the guns out of the hands of law abiding people who own guns legally.  They haven't figured out that those "wack jobs" are going to get guns by any means they can.  I"m wondering of the people fighting so hard to take away our guns can spell......  Black Market?

Who are "wack jogs"?.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Who are "wack jogs"?.

They are the people who will do anything and everything to render law abiding citizens defenceless against killers by taking away their firearms. Self defence is Biblical. Just one of several Scriptures;

Luke 11:21, "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:"

The killer, Mateen made a 911 call before the attack identifying himself and pledging allegiance to the Islamic State, according to US law enforcement officials. IS has not yet claimed responsibility for the shooting, but jihadist-linked news agency Amaq said an IS fighter was behind it.

“The attack that targeted a nightclub for homosexuals in Orlando, Florida and that left more than 100 dead and wounded was carried out by an Islamic State fighter,” Amaq said, quoting an unnamed source.

Mateen’s ex-wife told the Washington Post that he was violent and mentally unstable and beat her repeatedly while they were married. At first, the marriage was normal, she said, but then he became abusive.

“He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that,” said his ex-wife.

She told the paper that Mateen wasn’t very religious and worked out at the gym often.

“He seemed like a normal human being,” she said.

She said in the few months they were married he gave no signs of having fallen under the sway of radical Islam.

The ex-wife said her parents intervened when they learned Mateen had assaulted her. Her father confirmed the account and said that the marriage lasted only a few months.

[US President Barack Obama has made a statement condemning the attack, the worst mass shooting in American history. The president has called the shooting a “horrific massacre” and an act of terrorism and hate.]

The news media and the President Obama is wrongly calling this the Worst mass shootings in US history:

NOT SO, there have been as bad and some even worse,

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016: Fifty people die and another 53 are injured when a heavily-armed gunman opens fire and seizes hostages at a gay nightclub
Blacksburg, Virginia, April 16, 2007: A 23-year-old student of Korean origin goes on a rampage at Virginia Tech University, killing 32 people
Newtown, Connecticut, December 14 2012: A young man kills 26 people, including 20 children at Sandy Hook elementary school. He also fatally shoots his mother. He commits suicide
Killeen, Texas, October 16, 1991: A man shoots dead 22 people in a restaurant and then kills himself. Another injured victim dies later

Other significant gun attacks:
Littleton, Colorado, April 20, 1999: Two teenage boys shoot and kill 12 classmates and a teacher at Columbine High School before killing themselves
Aurora, Colorado, July 20, 2012: A man kills 12 people and injures 70 more when he opens fire at a movie theatre showing a late-night premiere of a Batman film in a suburb of Denver
Fort Hood, Texas, November 5, 2009. US army psychiatrist Major Nidal Hasan opens fire at his military base, killing 13 people and wounding 42

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

White House hopeful Donald Trump;

“Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism,” Trump tweeted, before clarifying that “I don’t want congrats, I want toughness and vigilance”.

“We must be smart!” he wrote. Trump also tweeted that he was “Praying for all the victims and their families” and that “What happened in Orlando is just the beginning”.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

You can't avoid it and no one could have prevented every death that occurred. but leaving people unarmed and defenseless isn't the answer.  They need to give people a fighting chance.  We need to be armed because now we have ISIS to deal with.   This is the first ISIS attack on US soil.   This is what we have to look forward to because our government can't say, "Islamic terrorism."  

It is a good question as to how he circumvented security.  Maybe the bar didn't have good security, or maybe they didn't have armed security.  If all they had was bouncers who didn't have guns, they didn't stand a chance.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

14 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

This is the first ISIS attack on US soil.  

Not the first. The one in california was linked to someone who was pro isis. But with that too shhhhh its just "an angry person" not terrorism.

Thats the problem with denial on the part of our govt. Even people who think its terrorism dont realize others have happened here that are linked to isis.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

This says it all;

"Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told CNN that Mateen “made a pledge of allegiance to ISIS”.

Mr Schiff said the timing and target of the attack can’t be a coincidence.

“The fact that this shooting took place during Ramadan and that ISIS leadership in Raqqa has been urging attacks during this time, that the target was an LGBT nightclub during (LGBT) Pride (month) and, if accurate, that according to local law enforcement the shooter declared his allegiance to ISIS, indicates an ISIS-inspired act of terrorism,” Mr Schiff said."