IGNORED

Words of Jesus proves pre-Trib rapture is false

OakWood

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I think the tribulation is meant for the jewish people.

Israel and Jewish people  will be protected in the wilderness.   The tribulation is God's judgment on the world's system.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Isn't it a punishment on the jews for rejecting Jesus.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

Isn't it a punishment on the jews for rejecting Jesus

Out of curiosity, have you considered how this teaching would be look at by the Jewish people in Israel?  On a personal level, I'm a "Gentile" Pastor in Israel and my wife is Israeli, and both my kids were born in Israel.  If the events take place as described -- would that mean that I would be "raptured" out while my wife and kids who are Jewish would be left to "fend for themselves?"  Think of the implications on a REAL level from someone that is actually living in the land.

12 minutes ago, George said:

Out of curiosity, have you considered how this teaching would be look at by the Jewish people in Israel?  On a personal level, I'm a "Gentile" Pastor in Israel and my wife is Israeli, and both my kids were born in Israel.  If the events take place as described -- would that mean that I would be "raptured" out while my wife and kids who are Jewish would be left to "fend for themselves?"  Think of the implications on a REAL level from someone that is actually living in the land.

I understand, but I was looking at it as The jewish people who weren't saved and of course the gentiles, but I could be wrong. I just thought that was the tribulation was for.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just now, tigger398 said:

I understand, but I was looking at it as The jewish people who weren't saved an of course the gentiles, but I could be wrong. I just thought that was the tribulation was for.

I understand -- I just wanted you to search the Scriptures and see what they speak of.  :)  There's a lot of theology, when tested with reality don't make sense! :)

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Isn't it a punishment on the jews for rejecting Jesus.

Why would God single the Jewish people out for special condemnation on the grounds that they rejected Jesus when the whole world has rejected Jesus, by in large?  

Wouldn't that seem unfair?

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why would God single the Jewish people out for special condemnation on the grounds that they rejected Jesus when the whole world has rejected Jesus, by in large?  

Like I had said. I could be wrong on the subject. I'm sure it's everyone that rejects him to.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:08 PM, Ezra said:

Exactly. Propaganda is a lie which repeated enough times becomes the truth.

This reflects the extreme value of God ... It is in Him truth 'IS' and I being placed in Him know that He shall remove
all lies from~ so I shall be exactly as He in Truth!  What a glory we have in Christ Jesus :D   Love, Steven

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Fair

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Revelation 3:19

Or No

I will go away and return to My place Until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me. Hosea 5:15 (New American Standard Bible)

Jesus Will Draw

But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. Deuteronomy 4:29-31

The Remnant To Him

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. Micah 4:1-7

Hosanna~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

While it may seem unfair to us, God held the Jews of His time culpable for the crucifixion of Christ (termed as "murder"), and they themselves said "His blood be upon us, and upon our children".

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: (Acts 2:22,23).

Here God tells the men of Israel through Peter that “ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain” Christ, which is direct culpability.

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: (Acts 7:51,52).

Here God tells the people, the elders, the scribes, and the council (Sanhedrin) (see Acts 6:12) through Stephen that “ye have now been the betrayers and murderers” of the Just One.  So try as we might, we cannot escape the fact of the culpability of the Jews in the crucifixion of Christ. This is not anti-Semitism but Bible truth.

We seem to forget that the destruction of the Temple, Jerusalem, and Judea by the Romans in 70 AD, as well as the dispersion of the Jews from Palestine, was a severe judgement against Israel for their treatment of Yeshua ha Mashiach.