IGNORED

Only for those with eyes to see and ears to hear

ZacharyB

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

Yes, I mostly agree with you here.

I am mostly concerned with pointing out God's warnings to

so-called "believers" who think they are saved and going to heaven

... whilst they are wallowing in their many sins!

But, some believers don't understand this ... they are narrow-minded.

They see themselves as righteous and saved,

but don't comprehend or care about the plight of other people.

Why don't you just post the ten verses you said you could post and I will review them?    That's a lot better use of your time than ranting.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,238
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

12 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

Yes, I mostly agree with you here.

I am mostly concerned with pointing out God's warnings to

so-called "believers" who think they are saved and going to heaven

... whilst they are wallowing in their many sins!

But, some believers don't understand this ... they are narrow-minded.

They see themselves as righteous and saved,

but don't comprehend or care about the plight of other people.

We all were born in a system Lucifer has directed since the fall of the garden (the great Babylon if you will) ... We have also
been born as sin making us agree with the system... One of the major influences in this system is the aspect of anything of
value must be earned! We know we have been born again when we have the need to renew the mind in where we are and
why we are here...
 Ro 12:2
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
KJV
Tit 3:5
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
KJV

because we are born of God we have the ability to analyze the world and what we first were before being Indwelt by God The Holy Spirit...
My conclusion to all that is- there nothing worth keeping due to the presence of sin in it... thus when God is finished with it~ is when His
Word has been fulfilled 100% and then the total and complete destruction of all that first existed by Holy Fire as seen before the throne ...

Eze 28:14-16

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and
I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
KJV

As God has said so it will be:

2 Pe 3:10-11

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also
and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
KJV

I point out this big picture in order to show you your error in reasoning with God in the matter of works of righteousness you
perceive that you are doing to earn salvation... the renewed mind realizes that there is nothing from this place or the thoughts
formed in this place worth keeping -why- it is perverted with sin that only manipulates the created order into other by lie so
that the original is hidden in the confusion of sin in an of itself... This is why the new born mind that God places within us at
time of salvation is instructed to this renewal process that is called sanctification...
THIS is totally separated out of the world we are in and the thoughts we posses by this truth

Col 3:1-10
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
KJV

My new mind toward salvation and works.... I have by the mercies of God been given that which I could never have earned for it was not here!!!!
The Lord Jesus brought it into this world by His Presence and formed it, molded it, into eternal life by His Own Life of perfection here in the
unperfected ruin of all who have turned from God to self and became to themselves children of satan.... 

Now whatever you perceive that you can do with all that is here as something manipulatable  unto eternal keeping is the returning to
the old mind and bringing forward into the new mind~ if you have it (?) This is for the individual to discern as it is written

Php 2:12-13

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
KJV

It is clear by Scripture that there are those among us that believe as you that salvation is by the works of hands here with the things of here

Mt 7:22-23

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
KJV

But the reality is I live in a place, I am not yet at, eating and drinking The Word of God as my necessary sustenance-> I am correctly transformed
into a renewed mind ready for a new body in an eternal place in the infinite state of worship to Jesus Who alone has made all this possible...
Humility is a supernatural course of inability here to perform anything in the flesh but in s/Spirit God performs His Fruit within us so that this is

1 Co 12:6
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
KJV
Eph 1:21-23
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
KJV
1 Co 15:28
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
KJV

This is the end into the eternal beginning...   Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,238
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why don't you just post the ten verses you said you could post and I will review them?    That's a lot better use of your time than ranting.

:24:  is that not looking out for others. You crack me up Shiloh... 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:08 AM, SIC said:

So are you saying once a person is saved there is no way he/she may lose the salvation irrespective of what he/she does?

yes-- that is what salvation is---- being saved no matter what-- the only sin that is not forgiven is the sin of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit-- and that sin is to not believe that Jesus is the messiah---- you cant be saved if you don't come to the Lord

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

On 6/24/2016 at 11:01 AM, ZacharyB said:

Try reconciling OSAS

this whole terminology of "OSAS" is a false description of the preservation of the saints. 
it's predicated on a fundamentally flawed view of 'salvation' that's nothing more than a verbal assent to any number of non-Biblical, feel-good terms of 'christianese' like "
give your heart to Jesus" or "invite Jesus into your life" after an altar-call, and includes no actual life-changing redemption. 

it demonstrates ignorance to speak as though a person who has truly been bought by Christ's blood according to the Father's predestined will for them can in fact '
go on living in sin for their whole lives' and somehow overturn the word that the same God who said "let there be light" spoke to them when He called them by name and declared them sanctified and holy unto Himself. this same God whose verbal command brought the entire cosmos into existence, will His word fail to achieve it's purpose? if He said "be clean" to us and "drink, and thirst no more" what makes you think that it is not inevitable that we will be completely sanctified, if He has already declared all those who are being made holy sanctified once and for all by one perfect sacrifice? 
again, that displays ignorance of what salvation actually is.
the term "
once saved, always saved" is built on a false narrative of the salvific process, as though 'ticking a box' is equal to being "once saved." using this phrase the way it is so commonly used & subsequently criticized displays a fundamental lack of comprehension about the redemption promised and received by the Lord's sheep.  

we are slaves to righteousness. slaves don't have "
choices" - they have Masters whose will entirely outweighs their own. slaves don't have "deciding votes." they have no vote whatsoever. they don't get to get up one morning and decide, 'i will no longer be a slave today' or 'i think i will have a different master now.' slaves are property that may be at times unruly, but neither annul nor establish ownership by their own volition or actions. 
& salvation? it is not by the volition or exertion of man. it is by God's mercy. 

Paul is not describing a 'choice' we make about who we will become slaves to; he is telling us that we used to be slaves to sin, but we have a new Master -- praise God!! --
sin will no longer have dominion over us. because we do not belong to it but we belong to the Father, who does not throw away those things that He purchased with the very blood of His only begotten Son!
no!! He redeems them!  amen and amen and AMEN! 
:wub:

On 6/24/2016 at 11:01 AM, ZacharyB said:

Try reconciling OSAS

try reconciling the fact that it is the will of the Father that the Son lose not one of His sheep with the idea that He will lose any of them. 

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

yes. bring it. 
let there be rain with these clouds and this wind.

one at a time, so we all know what we're focusing on and we can't skip over things.

pick your 'best one' first, and let's see what the Spirit reveals. 

let's do this. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,438
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

38 minutes ago, post said:

this whole terminology of "OSAS" is a false description of the preservation of the saints. 
it's predicated on a fundamentally flawed view of 'salvation' that's nothing more than a verbal assent to any number of non-Biblical, feel-good terms of 'christianese' like "
give your heart to Jesus" or "invite Jesus into your life" after an altar-call, and includes no actual life-changing redemption. 

it demonstrates ignorance to speak as though a person who has truly been bought by Christ's blood according to the Father's predestined will for them can in fact '
go on living in sin for their whole lives' and somehow overturn the word that the same God who said "let there be light" spoke to them when He called them by name and declared them sanctified and holy unto Himself. this same God whose verbal command brought the entire cosmos into existence, will His word fail to achieve it's purpose? if He said "be clean" to us and "drink, and thirst no more" what makes you think that it is not inevitable that we will be completely sanctified, if He has already declared all those who are being made holy sanctified once and for all by one perfect sacrifice? 
again, that displays ignorance of what salvation actually is.
the term "
once saved, always saved" is built on a false narrative of the salvific process, as though 'ticking a box' is equal to being "once saved." using this phrase the way it is so commonly used & subsequently criticized displays a fundamental lack of comprehension about the redemption promised and received by the Lord's sheep.  

we are slaves to righteousness. slaves don't have "
choices" - they have Masters whose will entirely outweighs their own. slaves don't have "deciding votes." they have no vote whatsoever. they don't get to get up one morning and decide, 'i will no longer be a slave today' or 'i think i will have a different master now.' slaves are property that may be at times unruly, but neither annul nor establish ownership by their own volition or actions. 
& salvation? it is not by the volition or exertion of man. it is by God's mercy. 

Paul is not describing a 'choice' we make about who we will become slaves to; he is telling us that we used to be slaves to sin, but we have a new Master -- praise God!! --
sin will no longer have dominion over us. because we do not belong to it but we belong to the Father, who does not throw away those things that He purchased with the very blood of His only begotten Son!
no!! He redeems them!  amen and amen and AMEN! 
:wub:

I agree. I have seen many many people who are 'saved' but continue sinning. I know one guy who claims to be saved but continues to be an active criminal. Now I do not say I am better than him. But if one is really saved one is expected to show the fruits of repentance...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:57 AM, shiloh357 said:

Why don't you just post the ten verses you said you could post and I will review them?   

That's a lot better use of your time than ranting.

I have done so at your request, as can be seen in the thread ...

"Believers must endure in the faith to the end of life to be saved"

Edited by ZacharyB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:30 AM, ZacharyB said:

I have done so at your request, as can be seen in the thread ...

"Believers must endure in the faith to the end of life to be saved"

Sorry, but the Administration has deleted the above thread.

Edited by ZacharyB