• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

5 hours ago, Seve said:

love to see other  Christian's views, for that is the way we learn .

The Holy Spirit reveals one thing to me and something else to another

It appears you are saying that one person gets one meaning and another person gets another meaning, so what I was saying is that God only has one meaning for what he says and if two people come away with different interpretations  there is an error somewhere-- hence some one has a private interpretation

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

5 hours ago, Kan said:

It appears you are saying that one person gets one meaning and another person gets another meaning, so what I was saying is that God only has one meaning for what he says and if two people come away with different interpretations  there is an error somewhere-- hence some one has a private interpretation

Well, that's what' going happen, if you keep Editing the Thrust of Other's Quotes .... you will come up with distorted view and fallacious argument. :rolleyes:

Here's my previous quotes in response to the same issue you brought up... that you again EDITED and IGNORE....  in order to continue your argument.

No, private interpretation here. Almost all of my posts and assertions are based and supported with Scriptural analogies, science or history.

Look at all the denominations. If you look at Christianity as a big Pie, and see all the denominations as slices in the pie, you will find  that God's Truth is in the whole pie, and that each slice teaches only part of God's Truth.

That's how God has chosen to reveal His Truth.

Why? Because ONLY those who have Faith, not knowledge, can enter the Kingdom of God. The complexity of views of the various  denominations assure that we must come to God by Faith alone, no matter the denomination

And below, is exactly what I said to quickphilly on the other thread regarding the same.... in context to your twisted issue in question.

It's simple to know if one's interpretation is correct. If it agrees with God's Holy Word, true Science, and History, it's as close to the One Truth as is Humanly possible. The fault is Not with God's Truth, but with man's ability to understand it, for His thoughts are far above man's thoughts.

That's why I seek the agreement of every other discovered Truth, to measure against God's Holy Word. There is Only 1 Truth, and every other  discovered Truth MUST agree with God's Truth or we have Not found the 1 Truth.

P.S. If you want to have further discussion, then, have the courtesy - do not edit the thrust of the quotes you are having issue with.

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Seve said:

[Gen 1:20-21 KJV] 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and EVERY living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

So, who do you think created the homo sapiens called Cro Magnon, Satan?  :rolleyes:  I bet, you really don't think they move, do you? 

See link ...  http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/fossils/cro-magnon-1

Cro-Magnon man | Zdenek Burian | Pinterest

That is a normal looking God created Hunter Gatherer. He looks exactly the same as an Australian indigenous man. He is not the product of devolution. Bow, arrows, knife, digging throw stick. They never advanced as they should have because most were steeped in pagan worship and had turned away from God. The western nations advanced at an incredible rate because they remained tied to God.

When Cook landed on Australia the indigenous people here were walking around naked, killing and eating one another, and worshiping the great snake. many still believe and worship it to this day.

The Rainbow serpent is their creator, ie, Satan.

"The belief in the Rainbow Snake, a personification of fertility, increase (richness in propoagation of plants and animals) and rain, is common throughout Australia. It is a creator of human beings, having life-giving powers that send conception spirits to all the waterholes. It is responsible for regenerating rains, and also for storms and floods when it acts as an agent of punishment against those who transgress the law or upset it in any way. It swallows people in great floods and regurgitates their bones, which turn into stone, thus documenting such events. Rainbow snakes can also enter a man and endow him with magical powers, or leave 'little rainbows', their progeny, within his body which will make him ail and die. As the regenerative and reproductive power in nature and human beings, it is the main character in the region's major rituals." (from page 47, "Journey in Time", Reed 1993).

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Just for the record, I basically buy none of this regarding the whole local flood and "intellectual giants" (whatever that is lol). The bible is pretty specific. Men can misinterpret bones they find in the dirt all day long. God's word is forever :).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Seve,,,,

I do not see anyone "editing" or twisting what you are saying,in quotes,,,,,what I do see is a lot of commentaries(by you) ,highlighted in red,in between the Holy Scriptures of Gods Word,,,,,,,,,Scripture must be read in Context and in full,it is very important who is being addressed & in what  point in time ,where etc.......One cannot take verses of Scripture out of context to support personal interpretation,,,,,,,

Worthy readers....

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email [moderator at worthychristianforums.com]. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

These are the views of our posters,not Worthy Christian Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Steve_S said:

Just for the record, I basically buy none of this regarding the whole local flood and "intellectual giants" (whatever that is lol). The bible is pretty specific. Men can misinterpret bones they find in the dirt all day long. God's word is forever :).

:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Seve,,,,

I do not see anyone "editing" or twisting what you are saying,in quotes,,,,,what I do see is a lot of commentaries(by you) ,highlighted in red,in between the Holy Scriptures of Gods Word,,,,,,,,,Scripture must be read in Context and in full,it is very important who is being addressed & in what  point in time ,where etc.......One cannot take verses of Scripture out of context to support personal interpretation,,,,,,,

Worthy readers....

These are the views of our posters,not Worthy Christian Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                With love-in Christ,Kwik

LOL.... :laugh:  Oh well,  Enjoy your day. and have a good one..

Edited by Seve

20 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

The giants (Gen 6:4) were giants intellectually as is shown at the end of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution,showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

5 hours ago, Seve said:

P.S. If you want to have further discussion

no thanks- no further discussion with you :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

That is a normal looking God created Hunter Gatherer. He looks exactly the same as an Australian indigenous man. He is not the product of devolution. Bow, arrows, knife, digging throw stick. They never advanced as they should have because most were steeped in pagan worship and had turned away from God. The western nations advanced at an incredible rate because they remained tied to God.

When Cook landed on Australia the indigenous people here were walking around naked, killing and eating one another, and worshiping the great snake. many still believe and worship it to this day.

The Rainbow serpent is their creator, ie, Satan.

"The belief in the Rainbow Snake, a personification of fertility, increase (richness in propoagation of plants and animals) and rain, is common throughout Australia. It is a creator of human beings, having life-giving powers that send conception spirits to all the waterholes. It is responsible for regenerating rains, and also for storms and floods when it acts as an agent of punishment against those who transgress the law or upset it in any way. It swallows people in great floods and regurgitates their bones, which turn into stone, thus documenting such events. Rainbow snakes can also enter a man and endow him with magical powers, or leave 'little rainbows', their progeny, within his body which will make him ail and die. As the regenerative and reproductive power in nature and human beings, it is the main character in the region's major rituals." (from page 47, "Journey in Time", Reed 1993).

Scripture? No?...... Oh ok....  I understand, believe whatever you want.... :laugh: