• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Seve said:

I support my views with Scriptures as my witnesses.... NO any other person is needed!

That is not what Matthew 18:16 says...(you know, the verse you posted)

But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Seve said:

I support my views with Scriptures as my witnesses.... NO any other person is needed!

Don't ignore this, take in the BIG PICTURE, study all the scriptures. There was a world, a society, ruled by Lucifer, (Gen. 1:1), which was totally destroyed by God in His fierce anger because Lucifer and one third of God's angels rebelled against Him. Nothing survived, everything "PERISHED." no animals, no man, no fish, no sun, moon, everything destroyed for an unknown period of time. (Gen. 1:2).

Scriptures show that originally, Long before Adam and Eve were created, God created the Earth and placed Lucifer as ruler of the society there.

God gave Lucifer control of the Earth kingdom (Rev. 12:12; Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

Lucifer obeyed God and ruled for an unknown time before "Iniquity was found in him. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" (Ezek. 28:13-15).

Before Adam Lucifer was the ruler of the Earth.

God is taking about Lucifer in these Scriptures. He was a perfect created angelic arc angel; "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" (Ezek. 28:13-15).

Lucifer wanted to control the universe and knock God off His throne. He over a long period of time convinced one third of God's angels to rebell with him and they rebelled against God and His universal rule, and invaded heaven to try and de-throne God Himself. (Ezek 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

Naturally Lucifer was defeated, and his kingdom on the earth was totally destroyed by a flood and by the fierce anger of God (Gen. 1;2; Jer. 4:23-26; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Pet. 3:5-6), hence the severe geological contortions of the earth's crust, vast deposits of bones in various places world wide, fossiles thousands or millions of years old etc. The earth was turned upside down in this process, ever wondered why the moon is poc marked by countless craters, and yet we never see anything plowing into it these days causing such destruction. What about the other dead planets in our immediate solar system? The flood God caused to cover the earth remained for an unknown period of time, and then God, in six days restored the earth to a habitable state and made Adam and his creation to carry out the original plan of God concerning the Earth (Gen. 1:3-2:25).

Lucifer and his spirit rebels caused man to fall and by this regained dominion of the earth through Adams submission (2 Cor. 11:3; Eph. 2:1-3; 6:10-18; Rom. 5:12-21). Lucifer has been in control ever since and he will remain in control untill the second coming of Jesus Christ who will put down all rebellion in the Millennium. God will then finally make a New heavens and a New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness forever (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Rev. 19:11-22:5).

This doctrin is simple for most men to understand, so they reject it. Especially the churches for some reason.

This doctrin is simple for most men to understand, so they reject it. Especially the churches for some reason. I have never heard a priest or pastor talk about these things, the devil does not want anyone to know this and so closes the eyes of many.

2 Peter 3:5-7 expresses this clearly in plain human language,

5, "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing (emerging) out of the water and in the water:

6, Whereby the world "THAT THEN WAS," being overflowed with water, PERISHED:

7, But the heavens and the earth, "WHICH ARE NOW," by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
If "the world that then was" is the same as that between Adam and the flood of Noah, then God made "the heavens and the earth which are now", since the flood of Noah, but this the Bible does not teach. There is no statement in any Scripture that the heavens and the Earth which are now differ from what they were between the times of Adam and Noah. On the contrary, we have a clear record that in six days God made "the heavens and the earth which are now," and there is no record anywhere of a change being made in them by Noahs flood, so that they would have to be made over again after the flood. What kind of change could a flood make in the heavens and the Earth? No flood could change the heavens, for floods on Earth can never cover the heavens. If a change is to be made in the heavens, it must be by divine acts of power other than by floods. At Noahs time no changes were made even in the Earth, much less in the heavens. All that happened was that some men and animals on Earth were drowned. Earth, vegetation, etc., remained the same after the flood as before it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God destroyed the earth in His anger. GOD CREATED THE EARTH AND THE HEAVEN IN GEN.1:1, THEN GOD DESTROYED THE EARTH IN GENESIS 1:2..

Jeremiah 4:23-28, “I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.”

This was not Noah's flood as many teach. There were men, animals, birds, sun, moon stars which all remained during Noah's flood.

Could the Bible be any clearer that God in His anger made the earth without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep? The cities were inhabited by angels. Man had not been created yet. Argue as one may, these Scriptures plainly evidence why the earth was without form and void in Genesis 1:1.

In fact, Jeremiah 4:23 even repeats the exact phrase word-for-word. These Scriptures cannot be ignored if one is to be an honest Bible student.

Carefully notice that Lucifer dwelt upon the earth prior to his rebellion. Isaiah 14:13-14; 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: V. 14,  will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”  

Lucifer's sin was wanting EQUALITY with God. This is the same sin of feminists today, who want to be EQUAL with male authority in marriage, home, church and society. God has ordained masculine authority in the humanity. Women are equal in worth, intelligence and importance to God; but the man is to lead, not the woman.

When Lucifer sinned, he wasn't immediately punished by God. We know that Lucifer wasn't banned from Heaven because Satan appears before God in Job 1:6-7.

Satan will be judged, convicted and punished at The Great White Throne Of Judgment with the rest of the wicked (Revelation 20:11-15). Satan will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Gehenna - Hell) forever to burn and be tormented night and day without rest. 2nd Peter 2:4 also tells us that the angels bound in Hell are RESERVED unto judgment. So neither the Devil nor the demons have been punished yet for their wickedness.

Those who believe in a Young Earth vehemently reject the idea that there's a Gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2; but as you've just read, God destroyed the cities of the earth and made the land desolate. Light ceased to shine (the sun, moon and stars were blocked out by God). The mountains trembled and moved. The earth had been a fruitful wilderness where dinosaurs and prehistoric birds and mammals lived.

Guest Robert
13 minutes ago, Seve said:

And said scriptures you use are taken utterly out of context and put together without any regard for what they are actually talking about. In that regard, the Bible can be made to say just about anything anyone wants.

In fact, this isn't the only place you've done this, and we're not the only believers to call you on this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Seve said:

And so you should. Scriptures do not contradict one another and denying these, saying there was only one flood, Noahs, is denying all these Scriptures and or saying they are contradictory and mean nothing?

L.F. Earth made waste (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Earth not made waste (Gen. 8:11-12, 22 ; Heb. 11:7 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. Earth made empty (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23).
N.F. Earth not made empty (Gen. 6:18-22 ; 8:16).

L.F. Earth made totally dark (Gen. 1:2-5 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Not made totally dark (Gen. 8:6-22)

L.F. No light from heaven (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Light from heaven (Gen. 8:6-22).

L.F. No day and night (Gen. 1:2-5).
N.F. Day and night (Gen. 8:1-22).

L.F. All vegetation destroyed Gen. 1:2 ; 2:5-6 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Vegetation not destroyed (Gen. 8:11, 21 ; 9:3, 20).

L.F. No continued abating of the waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Continued abating of the waters from the earth by evaporation (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. Waters taken off the earth in one day (Gen. 1:10).
N.F. Months of waters abating off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. God supernaturally takes waters off the earth (Gen. 1:6-12).
N.F. Natural work of evaporation of the waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. No rebuke or miraculous work in fled away (Gen. 1:6-12 ; Ps. 104:7).
N.F. No rebuke or miraculous work is taking waters off the earth (Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. The waters on earth in Gen. 1:2, hasted away when rebuked (Gen. 1:6-2 ; Ps. 104:9).
N.F. The bounds already eternally set for waters in Gen. 8:1-14).

L.F. All fish were totally destroyed in flood of Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. No fish were destroyed of created again after Noah's flood (Gen. 1:20-23 ; 6:18-22).

L.F. No Fowls left on the earth after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26).
N.F. Fowls were left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:7-17).

L.F. No animals left after (Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Some of all animals kept alive (Gen. 6:20 ; 8:17 ; 9:2-4, 10-16).

L.F. No man left on earth in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. Eight men and women left after Noah's flood (Gen. 6:18 ; 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No social system left at all in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. A social system left after Noah's flood (Gen. 8:15-22 ; 9:1-16 ; 1 Pet. 3:20).

L.F. No ark made to save men in Gen. 1:2 ; Jer. 4:23-26 ; 2 Pet. 3:5-6).
N.F. An ark made to save men and animals alive (Gen. 6:8-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16 ; Heb. 11:7).

L.F. Cause: fall of Lucifer, now Satan (Isa. 14:12-14; Jer. 4:23-26; Ezek. 28:11-17 ; Luke 10:18).
N.F. Cause: wickedness of men (Gen. 6:5-13) ; and fallen angels (Gen. 6:1-4; Jude 6-7 ; 2 Pet. 2:4).

L.F. Result: became necessary to make new life on earth (Gen. 1:3-2 : 25 ; Isa. 45:18 ; Eph. 3:11).

N.F. Results: no new creation made, for all men and animals were not destroyed (Gen. 6:18-8 : 22 ; 9:1-16).

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Readers,

As I have posted before on the other thread....

Genesis 1:1 is just a Preface or Introduction -The Story of the "Beginning" of the Physical World. 

Genesis 1:2 Narrates us the condition of the deep (dark - void) before the PHYSICAL world was.

Genesis 1:3 documents us the bringing forth of the Light before anything is made that was made; before the world was.

It's the Son, who was brought forth (begotten) into this physical world from the invisible realm of his Father when God spoke his Word in the Beginning and said...  “Let there be light; and there was light. Gen 1:3

The Son provided the light in the beginning (Alpha)  as He will also be the one to provide the light in the end (Omega). The True Light that  shineth in heaven in the beginning and in the end (Jhn 1:9; 17:5; Rev 21:23.).

[Rev 21:23 KJV] 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is]  the light thereof.

IOW, there’s NOT anything Made BEFORE the True Light was brought forth in the beginning - before the world was .... (John 1:3-4)

Therefore, there could NOT have anything made that was made to destroy in/between Gen 1:1-2 .... NOTHING; NADA; ZERO!!!

The 1st formation of the Physical Heaven took place only on the 2nd Day (Gen 1:6-8)... not Gen 1:1.

God bless  

Edited by Seve

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Seve said:

Gen. 1:6-8 documents that the 1st Firmament or Heaven was made on the 2nd Day.  
Gen. 2:4-5 documents that the 2nd and 3rd Heavens were made on the 3rd Day.
ll Corinthians 12:2 documents that the Apostle Paul was caught up to the 3rd Heaven.

IOW, Scripture documents that there are 3 Heavens and you say you don't know about another World?  Read ll Peter 3:5-7, and explain why God spoke of the world that THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, which Perished.  (Greek-Destroyed, Totally)

Tell us the fate of the Heavens and the Earth WHICH ARE NOW, and explain where Christians will be when this happens.  We both know that this World will be  Burned, and you tell me Scripture does not speak of other Worlds?

Read Revelation 21:1 and deny the complete documentation, Scripturally, of other Worlds. :rolleyes:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

That is just really bad treatment of Scripture.  Fortunately, no one is buying what you are peddling.

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is just really bad treatment of Scripture.  Fortunately, no one is buying what you are peddling.

Translation: "I have no rebuttal".

May the good Lord share you more wisdom and understanding.

God bless

Edited by Seve

Guest Robert
3 minutes ago, Seve said:

Translation: "I have no rebuttal".

May the good lord share you more wisdom and understanding.

God bless

Translation: "I have no support for my position other than verses force-fit into position"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, Seve said:
 Dear Readers,

As I have posted before on the other thread....

Genesis 1:1 is just a Preface or Introduction -The Story of the "Beginning" of the Physical World. 

Genesis 1:2 Narrates us the condition of the deep (dark - void) before the PHYSICAL world was.

Genesis 1:3 documents us the bringing forth of the Light before anything is made that was made; before the world was.

It's the Son, who was brought forth (begotten) into this physical world from the invisible realm of his Father when God spoke his Word in the Beginning and said...  “Let there be light; and there was light. Gen 1:3

The Son provided the light in the beginning (Alpha)  as He will also be the one to provide the light in the end (Omega). The True Light that  shineth in heaven in the beginning and in the end (Jhn 1:9; 17:5; Rev 21:23.).

[Rev 21:23 KJV] 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is]  the light thereof.

IOW, there’s NOT anything Made BEFORE the True Light was brought forth in the beginning - before the world was .... (John 1:3-4)

Therefore, there could NOT have anything made that was made to destroy in/between Gen 1:1-2 .... NOTHING; NADA; ZERO!!!

The 1st formation of the Physical Heaven took place only on the 2nd Day (Gen 1:6-8)... not Gen 1:1.

God bless  

Your view in my opinion is correct, except that the light is something which comes as a result of the spoken word. It is ok to think if Christ as that Light, because all creation - whether visible or invisible, natural or supernatural is upheld by the very existence of Christ. In other words, if Christ was not there, then immediately there is no creation. The Bible says "By Him all things consist" or hold together, or exist.

The universe is like a woven fabric of powers which can be unravelled in a relatively short time.

But the light and darkness which are creations of God (see Job 38) are not Jesus Himself but products of His power and Word.

4 minutes ago, Kan said:

Your view in my opinion is correct, except that the light is something which comes as a result of the spoken word. It is ok to think if Christ as that Light, because all creation - whether visible or invisible, natural or supernatural is upheld by the very existence of Christ. In other words, if Christ was not there, then immediately there is no creation. The Bible says "By Him all things consist" or hold together, or exist.

The universe is like a woven fabric of powers which can be unravelled in a relatively short time.

But the light and darkness which are creations of God (see Job 38) are not Jesus Himself but products of His power and Word.

AMEN      .:wub:  To God be the Glory!

God bless you and yours always!