• Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Why would God forgive me? 

The simple answer to this, is love.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 
Joh 3:17  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Rom 5:8  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 

45 minutes ago, angels4u said:

How many sins will God forgive me?

Even though we have all sinned (which makes us all sinners), we who are saved are justified (meaning made righteous) by the blood of Christ.

Rom 3:23  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 
Rom 3:24  being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 
Rom 3:25  whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,

The state of salvation is about a lot more than the forgiveness of sin or the number of sins you have committed that are forgiven, but in short form, for any person who put's their faith in God and accepts Christ....

Rom 10:9  that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 
Rom 10:10  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

.... the most simple answer I can give as to how many sins God will forgive a person is - all of them.

1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

You said:

Rom 10:9  that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 

Do I have to tell Jess that I believe in Him or does He know?

You said:

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

Does this count for people in jail,murderers  everybody? Will Jesus forgive me if I accept Him just before I die?

Is there anything God cannot forgive?

How do I know if I'm forgiven?

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

OK first who is Jess?  

Second angels  He forgives you because He is God and that is what He does for His creation.  As a believer in Jesus whoever this Jess is should know and it should come from you.  However your very fruits in your life should show him that you are a believer.  If he is not then this your time to shine and share the love of Jesus with him.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 7/14/2016 at 4:14 PM, Steve_S said:

The simple answer to this, is love.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 
Joh 3:17  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Rom 5:8  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 

Even though we have all sinned (which makes us all sinners), we who are saved are justified (meaning made righteous) by the blood of Christ.

Rom 3:23  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 
Rom 3:24  being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 
Rom 3:25  whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,

The state of salvation is about a lot more than the forgiveness of sin or the number of sins you have committed that are forgiven, but in short form, for any person who put's their faith in God and accepts Christ....

Rom 10:10  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

.... the most simple answer I can give as to how many sins God will forgive a person is - all of them.

1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

I love that you use the word justified, just as if it never happened.  What an awesome thought.  So freely forgiven.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Angels....

Why WOULD God forgive ME.......because He loved me before He set the foundations of the world and never wanted me to leave His Presence ,,,,,

King James Bible
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 1:4

Blessings Angels....

Why WOULD God forgive ME.......because He Loved me before He set the foundations of the world and never wanted me to leave His Presence ,,,,,

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms. 4For He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in His presence. In love 5He predestined us for adoption as His sons through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His will,                  Ephesians 1:3-5

That is His Will,that is what pleases Him,,,,,that is why we were Created in the first place

Isaiah 43:7 - [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

In 1st Peter we learn that LOVE covers a multitude of sins,,,,,,God is LOVE,Jesus shed His Blood for the sins of the world,,,,,,,that LOVE covers all sin,His Finished Work forgives every sin,there is no quota,there is no limit to His Love,Forgiveness,Mercy,Compassion.............His GRACE,the richness of His Grace

1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Ephesians 1:7New International Version (NIV)

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Edited by kwikphilly
typo
  • This is Worthy 1

15 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Angels....

Why WOULD God forgive ME.......because He loved me before He set the foundations of the world and never wanted me to leave His Presence ,,,,,

Amen Kwik, it's awesome to read that God will forgive us always for every sin we commit and we go to Him and ask Him to forgive us and will remove it as far as the East of from the West! They will be remembered no more! They will never be counted against us :)

…11For as high as the heavens are above the earth, So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him. 12As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. 13Just as a father has compassion on his children, So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.…psalm 103:12

How often do we need to forgive people?

20For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.” 21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?” 22Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times!…

God is so good to us,when we come to Him after realizing we need Him so badly in our life and that we have nowhere to go without Him , He will show us the way  and only through the cross we find this special place ,it was on that cross that Jesus died for me,to forgive me of all my sins to set me free!

Hallelujah what a Savior!

• Thumbs Up 1

HALLELUYAH!!!!! Time for happy dance,Praise & Glory to God Most High.....Jesus,Jesus,Jesus,Holy,Holy,Holy,Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the Lord,,,,,He IS,the Great I AM!!!!     :dance::emot-highfive::6::41:                       Love you Angels,love to Praise Jesus with you,love to love Jesus

AND......to BE LOVED by HIM!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

HALLELUYAH!!!!! Time for happy dance,Praise & Glory to God Most High.....Jesus,Jesus,Jesus,Holy,Holy,Holy,Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the Lord,,,,,He IS,the Great I AM!!!!     :dance::emot-highfive::6::41:                       Love you Angels,love to Praise Jesus with you,love to love Jesus

AND......to BE LOVED by HIM!

Some blessed day Kwik,we shall dance!

"Dance"

I'm after your heart, why should I be still
When the worship starts Lord
I'm so in love with you
What can man do, can't hold me back anymore

You spin over me, and you are pleased when
I spend myself on you
I'm gonna let go now, really worship
Letting my dance come forth

Dance, dance
Let the Spirit move you