• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings wincam

elsewhere it says the son of the carpenter = it does not say and her other sons and daughters - so since there is doubt who or what should be the last court of appeal - wincam

Yes,they most certainly did call Jesus"son of the carpenter" & the Bible gives us many other fine,clear examples of how they were blind & deaf,the MESSIAH was right there in front of them,raised up from a small boy in their own village & yet they could not see,they could not hear.....He worked many Signs & Wonders before their very eyes & they did not know WHO He IS,the Great I AM.....& so,may I ask,who do you think Jesus is? It seems you refute the Word of God not in defense of the woman who gave birth to Jesus but only to discredit Gods Word......so since you will not answer Out of the Shadows,perhaps you will answer this question?Can you not SEE,just as the folks of Jesus own town,because they did not BELIEVE...

57And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, “Only in his hometown and in his own household is a prophet without honor.” 58And He did not do many miracles there, because of their unbelief.                      Matthew 13:58

Who do you say Jesus is?                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, wincam said:

it matters not a hoot about all your profundities....
it is still not in the bible....
wincam...

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, Has Some Nasty Evil Robed Kid Cut Up Your Holy Bible.... Again

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26-29

For You Know, The Holy Bibles Clearly Shows Us

Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him. Mark 6:3

Mary Was Married

Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? Matthew 13:55=56

To Joseph

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. Matthew 1:24-25

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The fact that they are his brothers and sisters means that Mary is their mother.   Jesus could only have siblings if they came from -the same mother.    If Joseph had children by another woman before he married Mary, then they would not be Jesus' brothers and sisters.  

we could pardon the Jews in general for not knowing this but for Protestants it is not pardonable and a slur and a slight on the mother of Jesus and Jesus Himself - btw why did Mary have to be a virgin anyway - for the Jews Joseph was incorrectly really His father -Matt.13:55 - wincam

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, wincam said:

we could pardon the Jews in general for not knowing this but for Protestants it is not pardonable and a slur and a slight on the mother of Jesus and Jesus Himself - btw why did Mary have to be a virgin anyway - for the Jews Joseph was incorrectly really His father -Matt.13:55 - wincam

The bible tells us Jesus had siblings. If they did not come from Mary, where did they come from?  Please answer the question 

Edited by Out of the Shadows

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, technically does not mean "secular viewpoint."   I am speaking from the fact that biologically, they are Jesus' half siblings since they have the same mother but not the same father as Jesus has no earthly father.   Seems like you are making something out of nothing.

So technically refers only to Christian belief.   Pls show where the term "technically"  is stated in any interpretation.   Exactly,   you won't be expounding on that because "technically"  is from Human and not Godly into relation.   

Jesus,  being born of Human with Supernatural  design is not on either of your defense or debate.   The situation is a "one of a kind"  Godly gift.   

By the way,  Bible does mention Jesus' Siblings (Brothers),  (family),  in several versus / scripts.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 minute ago, wincam said:

we could pardon the Jews in general for not knowing this but for Protestants it is not pardonable and a slur....
and a slight on the mother of Jesus and Jesus Himself....
why did Mary have to be a virgin anyway....

:emot-heartbeat:

Mary

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14

Was Indeed A Virgin

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23

And Joseph Was Indeed The Father Of Her Younger Kids

Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? Matthew 13:55=56

So Dear One, Please Forgive This Poor Protestant Boy

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

If He Should Believe God's Holy Words

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6

Over Some Fellow's

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Slur

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Genesis 1:3(a-c)

Guest shiloh357
25 minutes ago, wincam said:

It is not a slur on Mary to say that she had other children after Jesus was born. 

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

So technically refers only to Christian belief.   Pls show where the term "technically"  is stated in any interpretation.   Exactly,   you won't be expounding on that because "technically"  is from Human and not Godly into relation.   

Jesus,  being born of Human with Supernatural  design is not on either of your defense or debate.   The situation is a "one of a kind"  Godly gift.   

By the way,  Bible does mention Jesus' Siblings (Brothers),  (family),  in several versus / scripts.  

I really don't know what you're arguing with me about.   As God Jesus had no earthly father as he was conceived of the Holy Spirit.  That means that his brothers and sisters born to Mary were half-siblings.    That is fact.   That is all I am saying.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Again, where did they come from if not from Mary.  Please offer the biblical evidence of a different parent.

The Bible tells us Jesus had siblings, where did they come from if not from Mary.   Would you please answer this question?

since they definately did not come from Mary - you answer for yourself since I am sure you are the only one you are going to accept as being right - wincam  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, wincam said:

since they definately did not come from Mary - you answer for yourself since I am sure you are the only one you are going to accept as being right - wincam  

I do not know that they did not come from Mary, please provide some support for your view that they did not come from Mary.  Can you offer some support that Joseph had another wife to birth these children for him?