IGNORED

Did Ivanka Trump convert to Orthodox Judaism? And did she deny Jesus?

Ogner

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

I'm not Donald Trump,I am me and I have my own son who is an adult.....I raised him how I raised him,taught him in the Way he should go & the rest is his choice......I can only hope MrTrump prays for his daughter but I don't even know his standing with the Lord.....it is not for me to say or judge,I just pray for them both

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

You think he'd lie to Christians about it?

:(

Beloved, Did Obama?

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:15-20

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I'd pray that she becomes a Jew for Jesus. I don't know why Ivanka did this but she's not the only one to leave Christianity for Judaism. In any case I wouldn't concern myself with it because it could be step along the way to being a Jew for Jesus. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump suggested on Saturday that he would have had "less difficulty" if he had proposed barring Christians from entering the US instead of Muslims.

"If I said that about Christians, and if I said 'banned,' I'm telling you I would have had less difficulty," Trump said Saturday. "And that's pretty sad, because we're Christians. I'm Protestant. I'm Presbyterian."  

https://youtu.be/QSSVTNow9uw

Trump is a Presbyterian.[452] Trump said he began going to church at the First Presbyterian Church in the Jamaica neighborhood in Queens, when he was younger.[clarification needed][453] Trump attended Sunday school and had his confirmation at that church.[453] In an April 2011 interview on the 700 Club, he commented: "I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."[454][455] Trump told a 2015 South Carolina campaign audience he attends Marble Collegiate Church, where he married his first wife Ivana in 1977. Marble has said that, though Trump has a longstanding history with the church, he is a Presbyterian and not an active member of Marble.[453] Trump has said that although he participates in Holy Communion, he has not asked God for forgiveness for his sins. He stated, "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture."[456]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Religious_views

You think he'd lie to Christians about it?

I think that Donald Trump will lie to anyone for any reason.  Donald Trump lies, it is just part of who he is. He is different in his lies than say Hillary Clinton, who's lies are planned and calculate.  Donald Trump on the other hand just lies out of the blue, for no apparent reason.  It is my opinion that he is just basically not smart enough to know that his lies are not helpful.  I have a friend that thinks they are as calculated Hillary's, but I don't think that is the case personally.

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sounds like the difference between premeditated murder (Clinton) and involuntary manslaughter (Trump). :rolleyes:

Trump is more like voluntary manslaughter, he knows that he is lying.  :cool:

16 minutes ago, Yowm said:

ok, as opposed to  cold, calculated, pre-meditated murder (Clinton).:ph34r:

Sounds about right.  But if you are killed via pre-meditated murder or a drunk driver, you are still dead

Edited by Out of the Shadows

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

27 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Right, but uncovering Clinton's lies are wayyy more difficult than Trump's. :)

Not really everyone knows Hillary's lies...they just don't care. 

19 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Not really everyone knows Hillary's lies...they just don't care. 

Same could be said of Donald Trump's lies and his supporters

Guest Thallasa
2 hours ago, JTC said:

I'd pray that she becomes a Jew for Jesus. I don't know why Ivanka did this but she's not the only one to leave Christianity for Judaism. In any case I wouldn't concern myself with it because it could be step along the way to being a Jew for Jesus. 

It could indeed, be a step in that direction ,and she would  then have her 'Jewish ' experience to add to her overall understanding of the who Jesus ,really is .  For many it is difficult to enter into Jewish cultural views , unless one is very close with the people .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, JTC said:

If I had not come and spoken to them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
(Jn.15:22)

Jesus spoken to her. Ivanka Trump heard about Jesus and she chose to be Jewish.