• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

53 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Why would Satan do this and for what purpose?

When you consider that all satan has is this present creation... realizing the total and full end of that which was
first began by fire... It is pathetic picture of that which has nothing thinking he has something! The Lord has
made him moot and all that follow him same! The power of God in faith~ being that which has not yet become
as everything and the present as nothing but to build into that which is coming 'IS' the brilliance of salvation...
Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

56 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I dunno.  Maybe for dramatic effect as she shows him a panoramic vision of the nations of the world. 

This verse is talking about Kingdoms not countries and proving that the earth is flat or a globe. The enemy was showing Him things that he had made up.  Remember the enemy can do anything and make us see anything.  It was for effect.  Please lets not get off the topic again.  Keep it on the track.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

This verse is talking about Kingdoms not countries and proving that the earth is flat or a globe. The enemy was showing Him things that he had made up.  Remember the enemy can do anything and make us see anything.  It was for effect.  Please lets not get off the topic again.  Keep it on the track.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

I don't think it was off topic.   My point in response to the OP who asked me, was simply that satan was able to show him what he claimed he could give him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

52 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

If it's  a kind of vision.  It doesn't depend on the earth's physical shape.   

Yes, it does. Even if it's a vision - what's the significance of being taken to a high mountain? Why not give Jesus the vision from the ground?

6 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Blessings, RustyAngeL

I'm not off topic. I created the thread. Why take Jesus to a high mountain to show him the World if the World is a globe?

It's not possible!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 minute ago, OakWood said:

Yes, it does. Even if it's a vision - what's the significance of being taken to a high mountain? Why not give Jesus the vision from the ground?

Who knows the point is Jesus chose to go up to the mountains.  Is that not where most of the encounters happened?  Sorry if I misunderstood Oak,  forgive me?????

Blessings RustyAngeL

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Why was shiloh off topic?

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, OakWood said:

When you have a vision, you are in a supernatural environment which transcends the natural environment.  So it does not depend at all on what the physical or natural environment is. 

I see now that  this is not really about the substance of the vision, but just a way to bait people into another silly flat earth discussion.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

When you have a vision, you are in a supernatural environment which transcends the natural environment.  So it does not depend at all on what the physical or natural environment is. 

I see now that  this is not really about the substance of the vision, but just a way to bait people into another silly flat earth discussion.

Exactly shiloh. That is what I am seeing. :mellow:

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, Jesus was taken to the top of a high mountain show that he could be shown the entire World. You even said yourself that it was to give him a panoramic vision.

Funny how you change your mind when I mention the word 'globe'.