• Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

1 hour ago, Just a Mirror said:

"I know you are but what am I?"

"Tag your it."

"Yes it is."

You see the similarities?

Why are u sounding childish. Whats this I know you are and this baby quote stuff. I'm just trying to get into the topic as well like everyone else.  :huh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

2 minutes ago, RobertS said:

That's because Matthew 24 wasn't talking about the church; Jesus was talking specifically about Israel and tribulation believers. Scripture makes it very clear that the church was the "secret of the ages" and not revealed until Pentecost.

Sometimes, folks who claim we're going to go through the Tribulation come across as if they think it's some sort of "grand adventure, full of close calls, daring escapes and heroic rescues" or something. IT'S NOT. Survivors will be the exception, not the rule; most believers in that time WILL DIE. And it's not until someone is under that kind of pressure and agony that they really find out what their faith is made of.

Does this mean I'm scared to stand for my faith? No, but at the same time, scripture is very clear that God is not going to put the church through the Tribulation. We need to look at this through the framework of the Dispensations, not the jumbled mess of Post, Pre-Wrath or Mid-Trib theology.

"Not destined for wrath.."

Yes, but OUR definition of the wrath of the Son, should not include the time of the martyrs.

"ALL NATIONS, TONGUES...."

All are under the altar, they are the ones made martyrs during the tribulation.

Does not say "Jews".

Says "all".

The Sons Wrath is after the Tribulation, its not the same period of time.

It's really not that hard.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Just a Mirror said:

Tribulation is not wrath.

God says He does not tempt.

We are lead away by our own desires.

The great deception is the time of temptation, the time of tribulations.

Tribulation is when the wheat and the chaff are separated.

After this tribulation is the time of reaping, your rapture. 

The dead in Christ then those who remain.

Under the altar, the dead in Christ wait.

"And there was an altar unto YHWH, in the midst of Egypt, at the border thereof."

An altar in an altar upoan a altar.

Then that day will come, a day of darkness, a day of dread, a day that the Son shines onto the earth and the earth weeps.

Then they will be confounded and cast down.

Then a new age will be born out of the ashes of the prior.

A time decreed for the Rule of Righteousness.

Then at the end of that age a time of testing, a final separation of wheat and tares, then these times of death will end.

Eternal life will rule once again.

Be about our Fathers business.

Bless you.

Well instead of just accepting an idea, lets delve into the facts.

1. First Trumpet = The First Angel sounded and cast Hail mingled and blood down to earth burning all the grass and 1/3 of the trees on earth. ( No Human actions here = wrath of God )

2. Second Trumpet = The Second Angel sounded and a great Mountain (meteor) was cast into the oceans and 1/3 of all the waters turned to blood 1/3 Sea life killed, 1/3 of ships destroyed. (No Human actions=Wrath)

3. Third Trumpet = The Third Angel sounded, a Star (Angel) comes down to earth and poisons 1/3 of all the waters. Many men Died. (No Human Actions here = Wrath )

4. The Fourth Trumpet = The Fourth Angel sounded and the sun, moon and stars lights were reduced or all darkened by 1/3 measurement. (No Human Actions here =Wrath)

5. The Fifth Trumpet = The Fifth Angel sounded and a Star (Angel) comes to earth with a key to the bottomless pit. He releases Apollyon and a horde of Demons against Man-kind. (No human Actions here = Wrath)

6. The Sixth Trumpet = The Sixth Angel sounds, and of course the 200 Million Army of God slays a 1/3 part of men with fire, smoke and brimstone. ( No Human Action here = Wrath ) Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands.....

7 The Seventh Trumpet = The Seventh Angel sounds and basically there are thunders in Heaven and going on in Heaven, an announcement that the Kingdom of God was almost at hand. (No Human Actions here=Wrath)

8. The First Vial = The First Vial was pored out by an Angel, and grievous sores came upon men, that had the Mark of the Beast. (No Human Actions here = Wrath)

9. The Second vial = Rev. 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. (No Human Actions here = Wrath)

10 The Third Vial = Rev. 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. ( No Human Actions here = Wrath )

11. The Fourth Vial = Rev. 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. (No Human Actions=Wrath)

12. The Fifth Vial = Rev. 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. ( No Human Actions here = Wrath )

13. The Sixth Vial = Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. ( So Three Demon Spirits entice men to war, here is a Human Action, but a Demonic power is bringing this to pass. )

14. The Seventh Vial = The Seventh angel Sounded and a Voice said it is done and.....Rev. 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. ( These are Plagues of God, not actions of men. )

These are Plagues of God, not of men.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

53 minutes ago, Just a Mirror said:

Actually Matthew 24 never even mentions the fantasy of pre-trib rapture.

"Immediately after the Tribulation.."

Nowhere, at no time was there ever written any verse that without doubt points to a saving from tribulation.

Saving from WRATH of the Son, yes.

Not saving from the TRIBULATION.

Not the same, not even close.

You all will be here to see all the TRIBULATION, if you are not martyrd for The Christ.

Pride is what lies behind the pre-trib, mid-trib Fantasy.

What will you do on the day the son of perdition is revealed?

Click your heels?

There is a definite timeline, no need for fantasy.

I disagree with your interpretation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On August 22, 2016 at 9:59 PM, precepts said:

(Matt. 24:29-35)

The gathering of the elect mentioned in the Olivet discourse is the 2nd resurrection:

Shalom, precepts.

First of all, that's NOT what Paul said:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
KJV

NOR did John:

Revelation 20:1-15
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV

The great resurrection chapter, 1 Cor. 15, was written with that subject in mind, the resurrection. Thus, he tells of THREE resurrections: Christ = the Messiah, who is the FIRSTFRUITS or the first gleanings from the field, used for the "wave offering!" Then, the second resurrection in this list are "they that are Christ's at his coming" or those who belong to the Messiah at His SECOND Coming (His SECOND Advent), His First Coming (His First Advent) being when the Roman Empire was governing over Israel in the first century A.D. The third resurrection will occur in the words "Then cometh the end," described as being "when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power." In order, this would be...

The Messiah puts down all rule and all authority and power.
THEN, He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father.

The next two verses add in the information...

The Messiah begins His reign.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
THEN, He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father.

(Verse 27 simply informs us that God the Father is NOT INCLUDED in the "all things" that are subdued to the Messiah.)

Lastly, verse 28 adds the final details:

The Messiah begins His reign.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

When all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him. 
Then, He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father.
And then, God is all in all.

The events in Revelation 20 are as follows:

The dragon is chained and locked away in the abyss.
Those who had part in the "first resurrection" were given thrones and judgment.
They rule and reign with the Messiah a thousand years.
At the end of the thousand years, the dragon is released.
The dragon sets out to deceive the nations once again.
He draws them into attacking the camp of the saints and the beloved city (Yerushalayim or Jerusalem) one more time.
Fire comes down from God and devours them.
The second resurrection occurs, telegraphed by the words "the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished" in verse 5a, and they stand before the Great White Throne Judgment at the same time.
Whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Finally, death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
This is the second death.

Thus, these two chains of events can be synchronized - harmonized - at the highlighted portions.

Therefore, the "second resurrection," according to Yochanan (John), occurs AFTER the thousand years (the Millennium). It's the "FIRST resurrection" that occurs at the BEGINNING of the Millennium. The resurrection of the Messiah is counted as neither one. As the "firstfruits," it is a SAMPLE of what is to come, a "zeroeth resurrection," so to speak.

Also, the others who were resurrected at the time of Yeshua`s death are NOT included in the "firstfruits"; and they had to die again, just as Lazarus did. They arose because of the power and life that were given off by Yeshua` when He DIED, not when He rose again!

So, when you said, "The gathering of the elect mentioned in the Olivet discourse is the 2nd resurrection," you misspoke. It's actually the "1st resurrection," according to John.

Who is the elect?

(Rom. 11:3-5, 7, 28; 1 Thes. 1:4; 2 Pet. 1:10; Col. 3:12; 2 John 1; Isa. 42:1; 1 Pet. 1:2; 2 John 13.)

I think it's safe to say the elect is Christ, the Church, and the remnant grafted into the olive branch of Christ, the remnant saved.

Well, you may THINK it's safe, but I think you're wrong, especially in calling "the remnant grafted into the olive branch of Christ, the remnant saved!"

First, there's no such thing as a "Church (capitalized), universal," as Moody Radio's Janet Parshall puts it! The Bible speaks of "churchES" (Greek: ekkleesiai, plural) in several places (37x), like Romans 16:4, 16, for instance! They were independent congregations springing up in various communities, usually begun in a Jewish synagogue, and they were self-sustaining gatherings, for the most part. While they had communications and shared writings and letters with other congregations, the members of each congregation supported each other within that community!

Regarding Romans 11, it is NOT "the olive branch of Christ" through which the remnant is "saved." It is the Olive Tree of the children of Israel! You weren't exactly being honest in skipping verses 8 through 27!

Romans 11:7-28
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead (resurrection)?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree (oleander tree), wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they (the children of Israel) abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature (an oleander tree), and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election (being among the chosen), they are beloved for the fathers' (Patriarchs') sakes.
KJV

Did you know that all parts of the oleander tree are HIGHLY TOXIC to humans? They have beautiful flowers and are commonly used for landscaping decorations, but they can be DEADLY! A grower who grafts toxic branches into a good olive tree must know which branches are which! Note that Paul says the procedure is "CONTRARY TO NATURE!" So why would they want such branches?

One will find the following information at The Health Risks & Benefits of the Oleander Plant:

Known in ancient texts as “the desert rose,” historical references show that 15th century B.C. Mesopotamians trusted in the healing benefits of oleander extracts. From a remedy for hangovers to a herb studied for cancer, the Babylonians, Romans, Arabs and ancient Greeks alike used this herbal extract for a variety of health concerns.

Oleander also works as a low-level toxicant to boost immune function in individuals in the following ways:

• Contains tremendous immune boosting action
  • Inhibits angiogenesis
  • Inhibits NF-kB factor in cancer cells
  • Causes apoptosis in cancerous cells (natural cell death)
  • Causes and increased rates of autophagic cancer cell death when tested on pancreatic cancer

Today, scientists are looking into the possible health benefits of heavily diluted oleander:

• Helping with muscle cramps
  • Natural support for asthma, epilepsy and paralysis
  • Help for skin conditions such as eczema
  • Powerful all natural organic insecticide
  • Usefulness in aiding heart conditions
  • Natural support for healthy blood sugar levels
  • Possible support for the HIV virus
  • Usefulness in increasing healing times for wounds, when crushed and applied topically
  • Powerful immune-system stimulator
  • Promoting normal menstrual cycles
  • Aiding the body in the fight against arthritis, psoriasis & hepatitis C

The bottom line is that oleander branches could be used for MEDICINES! Thus, each type of branch has its own purpose! The "elect" are ANYONE whom God has "chosen." And, no, a child of Israel doesn't have to be a member of the church to be one of the "elect." After all, it was THEIR OWN "Olive Tree" LONG before there was a Gentile "church!"

Furthermore, the word "church" itself, as the Greek word "ekkleesia," is just a generic term that was also used of the children of Israel:

Acts 7:37-40
37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.
38 This is he, that was in the church (Greek: ekkleesia) in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
39 To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,
40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
KJV

The next issue is proving that the gathering of the "elect" is the 2nd resurrection.

Here's the proof:
For one, the clause of This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. is what proves the gathering is the 2nd resurrection. These other verses echo the same thing, no death until the Son of Man comes on the cloud:

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, 

There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
++++++++++++++++
Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of deathtill they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.
++++++++++++++++
Luke 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of deathtill they see the kingdom of God.

This is what proves the gathering is at the 2nd resurrection, because it is only at the 2nd resurrection when all the dead are raised and judged, the only place anyone tastes death, the real death since creation.

This is NOT what Yeshua` meant! He was talking about those people who were standing around Him that day, and THREE of them DID see "the Son of Man coming in His Kingdom, seeing the Kingdom of God come with power in the VERY NEXT EVENT IN ALL THREE GOSPELS

Matthew 17:1-9
1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said,
This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said,
Arise, and be not afraid.
8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying,
Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
KJV

Mark 9:2-10
2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
This is my beloved Son: hear him.
8 And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
9 And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.
10 And they kept that saying with themselves, questioning one with another what the rising from the dead should mean.
KJV

Luke 9:28-36
28 And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.
33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying,
This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.
KJV

See, this was a VISION of when Yeshua` would return in His Kingdom! He will be SHINING LIKE THE SUN! And, Peter, James, and John (Kefa, Ya`aqov, and Yochanan) did not die before they had seen this vision! Death is death. When one's "spirit" (breath) leaves the body for the last time, one ceases to be a "soul" (an air-breather) and he goes back into the ground and decays. The ONLY way that one will live on in an "afterlife," is if that person is raised back to life at the Resurrection! And, that has to be at the FIRST Resurrection, not the Second!

As far as the rest of your post, let's just say that it's so mixed up that I think someone gave your "food for thought" a mixture of ice cream, sauerkraut, and chili peppers!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/2/2016 at 7:27 PM, tigger398 said:

Yes it is.

It most certainly is The Wrath. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/23/2016 at 0:12 PM, Rick_Parker said:

There are only 2 Resurrection. The first was begun by Jesus Christ Himself and goes through the Millinium. The second Resurrection is for the lost at the Great White Throne Judgement. And, the Olivet Discourse, Matthew 24, is meant for the Jews, as the Church will have already been Raptured.

On 8/23/2016 at 6:01 PM, Ezra said:

Not the second resurrection at all. The second resurrection is the resurrection of the unsaved.

On 8/23/2016 at 6:25 PM, RobertS said:

EXACTLY.

On 9/2/2016 at 8:51 PM, missmuffet said:

Yep, that is what the Bible says. :)

As you are talking about two resurrections, I wrote this summary. I hope that help.

Understanding the two resurrections: the first is the resurrection of the belivers, divided in four stages:

·         First stage: Jesus’ resurrection (Acts 26.23; 1Cor 15.20; Col 1.18);

·         Second stage: the dead in Christ shall rise three days and half after the first half of seventieth week (1Thess 4.16).

·         Third stage: those who died (mainly that who was martyred) in great tribulation (God’s wrath) are resurrected (Rev 20.4).

·         Fourth stage: the resurrection of believers who died in the millennium for receive their meed (Rev 20.12).

Immediately after the fourth stage of first resurrection, occur the second one, that is, the resurrection of the wicked of all times to be cast into the lake of fire (Rev 20.13-15).

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

As you are talking about two resurrections, I wrote this summary. I hope that help.

Without getting into your summary (which is generally correct) one could say that the first resurrection (of the saints) is in three phases (similar to a Hebrew harvest), but the second resurrection (of the unsaved) is in just one resurrection at the end.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On September 7, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Leonardo Von said:

Understanding the two resurrections: the first is the resurrection of the believers, divided in four stages:

·         First stage: Jesus’ resurrection (Acts 26.23; 1Cor 15.20; Col 1.18);

·         Second stage: the dead in Christ shall rise three days and half after the first half of seventieth week (1Thess 4.16).

·         Third stage: those who died (mainly that who was martyred) in great tribulation (God’s wrath) are resurrected (Rev 20.4).

·         Fourth stage: the resurrection of believers who died in the millennium for receive their meed (Rev 20.12).

Immediately after the fourth stage of first resurrection, occur the second one, that is, the resurrection of the wicked of all times to be cast into the lake of fire (Rev 20.13-15).

Shalom, Leonardo Von.

I see from your explanation above that you consider the two Resurrections as two TYPES of Resurrection. Otherwise, the "stages" would be meaningless.

However, as I see the mention of "two resurrections," both Yochanan (John) and Yeshua` (Jesus) were talking about two GENERAL Resurrections (John 5:19-29; Revelation 20:1-15). See, as Yeshua` said to Martha, HE is the Resurrection and the Life! He can resurrect anyone He chooses to resurrect any time He chooses to do so.

Just as during His first advent He raised no less than three individuals (Matthew 9:18-26; Mark 5:22-24, 35-43; Luke 7:11-16; John 11:1-46; 12:1-11, 17) and probably MANY more than that (John 20:30-31; 21:25), not to mention the ones whom His disciples raised to life (Matthew 10:5-8), when He comes a second time (His SECOND advent), He will raise many to life THROUGHOUT His Kingdom Age, and not just at the beginning of His Reign!

During His first advent, Yeshua` raised people back to life just as the prophets Eliyahu (Elijah) and Eliyshaa` (Elisha) did: They were TEMPORARY examples of natural death set aside.

Now that Yeshua` has been raised from the dead to die no more, that is, He is now an immortal, incorruptible body consisting of "muscles and bones," the resurrections which He NOW can perform are like to His immortal and incorruptible body! These resurrections are ETERNAL and GLORIOUS, as described in 1 Corinthians 15:35-57! They are SIGNIFICANTLY different than the resurrections that took place in the Tanakh (the OT) or within the Gospels (outside of Yeshua`s resurrection, of course)!