• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, StanJ said:

I'm not talking about the house of Israel I'm talking about the lost sheep of Israel who are the 12 tribes as referred to in Revelation 7 and 14. God knows what he's talking about and I'm not going to get caught up in semantics.

The hundred and forty four thousand Jewish male virgins in Revelation 7 and 14 for the purpose of evangelizing lost sheep of Israel and have nothing to do with the Gentiles. Remember Jesus said there were two sheet pens, not just one. Gentiles are not subject to the same promises that God made to the nation of Israel under the Old Covenant.

After the split of Israel into two separate kingdoms per  1 Kings 11-12, the title "house of Israel" applied ONLY to the ten northern tribes of Israel. It did not apply to the Jews of the southern kingdom "house of Judah".

The unbelieving Jews of the house of Judah (3 tribed Judah, Benjamin, and Levi) do not represent the lost sheep of the house of Israel. If Jesus were truly sent to those unbelieving Jews they would have believed on Him.

Jesus was sent to the greater majority of the children of Israel that represent the ten tribes of Israel, the "kingdom of Israel" before God scattered among the Gentiles. And they would believe on Jesus, and did, along with the Gentiles. This was Bible prophecy early in Genesis, but many are hard of hearing:

Gen 35:10-11
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
KJV

Gen 48:19-20
19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.
20 And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
KJV

Those Scriptures are referring to Jacob's seed and Ephraim's seed as a multitude of Israelite nations. That is what the children of Israel were to become, literally as many as the stars as the sky and sands of the sea.

There is only one part of the world where that begin associated with The Gospel after the majority of Jews rejected it in Jerusalem.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1953

1 hour ago, Salty said:

After the split of Israel into two separate kingdoms per  1 Kings 11-12, the title "house of Israel" applied ONLY to the ten northern tribes of Israel. It did not apply to the Jews of the southern kingdom "house of Judah".

The unbelieving Jews of the house of Judah (3 tribed Judah, Benjamin, and Levi) do not represent the lost sheep of the house of Israel. If Jesus were truly sent to those unbelieving Jews they would have believed on Him.

Jesus was sent to the greater majority of the children of Israel that represent the ten tribes of Israel, the "kingdom of Israel" before God scattered among the Gentiles. And they would believe on Jesus, and did, along with the Gentiles. This was Bible prophecy early in Genesis, but many are hard of hearing:

Gen 35:10-11
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
KJV

Gen 48:19-20
19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.
20 And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
KJV

Those Scriptures are referring to Jacob's seed and Ephraim's seed as a multitude of Israelite nations. That is what the children of Israel were to become, literally as many as the stars as the sky and sands of the sea.

There is only one part of the world where that begin associated with The Gospel after the majority of Jews rejected it in Jerusalem.

What did you not understand about... "I am not talking about the house of Israel"? The entire New Testament is about the nation of Israel as a whole not the split between the 10 and two kingdoms or tribes. Do you see any split in Revelation 7 or 14? Please try to stay on point.