IreneM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Dateline did any one watch it tonight about Benny Hinn???

The man should be in jail or suied for fraud and using that poor boy with the bad eyes is unconscienceable .......................

If some one tells me this is a man of God i will say NO HE IS NOT

and God will bring hin down sooner or later.........

God have mercy on any who follow this man.............

In

Christ

IreneM

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

That's assuming the the typical anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-Christan, leftwing, sociliast, lying, liberal, press actually told the truth and didn't lie and fabricate things. You know, like Dan Rather and his "unimpeachable" sources that "proved" President Bush was a bad guy???

Edited by Sola Scriptora

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Actually I believe the group that exposed Robert Tilton is the same as the one that was the source of this program.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Hinn said he never lied to his partners he has lied lets start with his father the mayor of Jaffa not true

He is exploiting that little boy that is half blind by showing him on his program all the time but has not followed threw with one promise made to him or his family

that is a lie pure and simple

This man staying in hotels that cost upward of 3000 a night unreal

He is supposed to be a man of God where is his stuardship in this matter.

A six million dollar hourse with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms unreal

I won't even get into his preaching

My prayer is that the Holt Spirit Convict this man and that he repent soon before it is too late.

And all you Hinn lovers I know how you feel so don't bother

Am I angry yes and don't tell me not to judge this man is at the least a charlitan

and no man of God he thinks he is above all others not accountable to anyone

and it will be very interesting to see how he reacts to this dateline show....

The Lord is a Rightioius Lord and will deal with hinn soon

Count on that......

In Christ

IreneM

by the way tilton should have been exposed........................

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well he is not by himself either in his life styles among those tv christian preachers.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Hello Irene, Yes I watched it. He is a deciever. I ordered a tape called The Great Apostacy by the Christin Sentenil. It exposes him. I also watched another one this weekened by the people at deception in the church and let us reason web sites.

Oh my, they Show Benny Hinn, Steve Brock and others sitting at a table smoking something from a long pipe like they use in India. One of the men that was closest to Hinn dies from a Herion overdose the same night that that particular film was taken.

It had people on it that had been in Hinns ministry that he has paid off money to keep their mouths shut about what goes on. It had channel 5 news in Florida reporting things that made my hair stand on end.

But for the most part of the documentaries i have watched are being put out by Christian men and women who are getting the word out about Hinn being a deceptor. And they tell you up front that they are pentecostal and see the deception that is taking place not only by Hinn but many others.

It is sad, but it is true and its about time people start rising up and exposing these men for what they truly are. There seems to be a lack of discernment in the church. There is a glittering fog blinding many. My husband says its the strong delusion that God said he would give to those who do not love the truth. Maybe Benny Hinn is much decieved himself and is a tool that God is using in these last days sense God said He would send a strong delusion that they would believe a lie.

What do you think Irene? Could that be what is happening? I am od the belief that it might be so. Shalom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Hello Irene, Yes I watched it. He is a deciever. I ordered a tape called The Great Apostacy by the Christin Sentenil. It exposes him. I also watched another one this weekened by the people at deception in the church and let us reason web sites.

Oh my, they Show Benny Hinn, Steve Brock and others sitting at a table smoking something from a long pipe like they use in India. One of the men that was closest to Hinn dies from a Herion overdose the same night that that particular film was taken.

It had people on it that had been in Hinns ministry that he has paid off money to keep their mouths shut about what goes on. It had channel 5 news in Florida reporting things that made my hair stand on end.

But for the most part of the documentaries i have watched are being put out by Christian men and women who are getting the word out about Hinn being a deceptor. And they tell you up front that they are pentecostal and see the deception that is taking place not only by Hinn but many others.

It is sad, but it is true and its about time people start rising up and exposing these men for what they truly are. There seems to be a lack of discernment in the church. There is a glittering fog blinding many. My husband says its the strong delusion that God said he would give to those who do not love the truth. Maybe Benny Hinn is much decieved himself and is a tool that God is using in these last days sense God said He would send a strong delusion that they would believe a lie.

What do you think Irene? Could that be what is happening? I am od the belief that it might be so. Shalom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my. Could you post some links to where we can get these tapes? Especially the one from "deception in the church" and "let us reason"? Thanks. :emot-wave:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/19/1958

Dateline  did any one watch it tonight  about Benny Hinn???

The man should be in jail  or suied for fraud  and using that poor boy with the bad eyes  is unconscienceable .......................

If some one tells me this is a man of God  i will say  NO HE IS NOT

and God will bring hin down sooner or later.........

God have mercy  on any who follow this man.............

In

Christ

IreneM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God have mercy on B.Hinn also......he's going to need it!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my. Could you post some links to where we can get these tapes? Especially the one from "deception in the church" and "let us reason"? Thanks. :emot-wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://cultlink.com/sentinel/resource_list.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

you know, with everyone cursing Mr. Hinn, I doubt very seriously if he will ever be effective around any one on this board ever again.

why?????

UNBELIEf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even Christ could not do much in his own home...... due to unbelief........

besides that, why start another HATE HINN thread? we have so many here on this board now.....

do you know what it takes for a person to be healed?????? well? do you????

it not only takes the faith of the one God is using, but also the faith of the person receiving the healing........

example: a young lady is crippled, wanting a total healing saying she is waiting for God to heal her. then one day a man that is called by God goes to her and tells her to rise. The Spirit of the Lord was pushing this man. He reaches out with his hand as to assist her to stand, and she waves him off telling him to leave her alone. He looked at her and tried to explain to her that God sent him. She turned her back on him and said again "leave me alone".

the mans faith was strong, to step out and to approach this young lady in front of witnesses, the girl rejected Gods use of this man..... hence forth, she is still crippled. are you going to point fingers at this man and call him a false profit?

what would have happened had the young lady done as the man has told her?

what would have happened had the man had not done as he was lead to do?

get off of Mr. Hinn. I do not know the man, nor have I ever worshipped in any of the services he has lead, nor have I ever heard this man preach. but with everything that is being said about him, the gossip about him that is not helping Gods work that is being done thru him. by gossiping about Mr. Hinn, you are spreading gossip about him. and chances are most of it is not true, and if any of what is being said about him is false then every thing that is said about him is a lie.

the best thing a person can do is to pray for the man and every other church leader each and every day.....

last night, I watch a two year old praying for people watched her praying for people, no canned prayer, but the Spirit of the Lord working thru her, touching people and praying for them and they were being touched by the Spirit of the Lord.

this two year old probably has more faith then any ten of us on this message board. She knows that the Lord works, she knows that the Lord heals.... she was praying for other children in her sunday school class, she was praying for other sunday school leaders, and also for the parents and families of some teens that are not even related to her, to watch this child work some would say that it is wrong to allow a child of 2 years old to pray like that for others, but they do not know what they are talking about. prior to her praying, she asked to be anointed and prayed over ( no joke, not kidding, and she didn't want just her head anointed, she wanted to be anointed thru-out her entire body.....

if only we, us grown ups, us adults, would stop bickering over things and start praying for each other as this child does, her mother reports that this two year old gets on to her older sister about canned prayers, says that she needs to pray for other people, not just herself.

I pray for this child, spent most of the night last night praying for this child that God keep her growing stronger. that He not let us old folks plant seeds of disbelief in her mind or heart, but to lift her up in the Work of God.....

this girl prays for people every day, specific prayers.... one person she prayed for was that this person receive more patience, and another for a healing, and for another to be a "good girl"........

I only hope that one day we can stop the gossip about each other.....

giving a warning is one thing, but when a person continues on about all sorts of things about the person it becomes gossip and no longer a warning.....

Gossip curses people, Gossip is not edifying, nor exhaulting.... Gossip is not for comfort or correction.... GOSSIP IS GOSSIP AND IS NOT OF GOD.....

mike