PetriFB64

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I followed on the Media, for several months America's presidential election campaign and things that were related to it. If I would be American, so I wouldn't vote neither Trump or Clinton, because they both have done things that are against my moral values. I wrote about my observations why America's Media favorite Hillary Clinton lost the election. The thoughts are mine and you can agree or disagree with me.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/uspresidentialelection2016.html

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You have some good insights, especially given your perspective of looking from the outside into the United States.  There are additional factors...

1. I do believe in the power of prayer and I know many prayed over this election, the future direction of the Supreme Court, and support for Israel. Evangelicals prayed and voted.

2. When the pendulum swings too far into debauchery and hedonism, many times a nation will turn to an authoritarian leader (see 1930s Germany).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html 

Whether or not God placed our president elect as a blessing (1) or a judgement (2) remains to be seen, but in either situation, it will ultimately be to God's glory.

Edited by GiftofGod

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

This election was about either the further destruction of America or making America great again. Wikileaks helped to expose the Clinton and Democrat corruption, and Trump worked hard to present a sane agenda in order to overturn the damage created by Obama. And there is no question that God overruled in spite of all the hatred and malice against Trump.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think America was basically, sick of weak, innaffective, leadership that seemed bent on destroying us, and all Hillary's actions and all the obvious media bias towards her, fueled that fire, while trump seemed to be not only human, but the underdog here to save the day, not afraid to speak his mind and willing to stick it to the left, which many people have been wanting for a long, long time, and Americans love a true underdog.

Whether or not Trump will be good for this country or not is to be decided, but I for one do not regret voting for him. There is no way America would have survived 4 years of Clinton after the last 8. So even if trump destroys the country, well, we were on the last legs anyway. He presented pretty much the best chance of our countries survival, and I'm not going to hold his sins against him.

And realistically, we as Christians cannot. Keep in mind, if you dig into anyone including ourselves your not going to find anyone above reproach. Most of trumps sins were just that sins, a human being human. And he apologized for them. as a christian its hypocritical to hold them against him and not forgive him like Christ forgave us.

While Clinton, her sins include multiple felonies, treason and quite possibly, murder, and has not shown any remorse but rather acted like she's above the law, which also fueled her own loss. I am more then willing to forgive her to if she came forward and admitted to what she has done and asked forgiveness, but I do not see that happening.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, PetriFB64 said:

I followed on the Media, for several months America's presidential election campaign and things that were related to it. If I would be American, so I wouldn't vote neither Trump or Clinton, because they both have done things that are against my moral values.

Petri,   I've done things in the past that are against my moral values, but God has not only forgiven those things he tells me that he has even forgotten about them....    I heard Mr. Trump say that what he did was wrong and ask for forgiveness.....      and we are told that we get the same level of forgiveness as we give others.

Apparently a whole lot of Americans feel the same.

BTW I would not recommend listening to our media for information on judging people.....   most of the things  that the media has accused him of have been proven false.

2 hours ago, other one said:

BTW I would not recommend listening to our media for information on judging people.....   most of the things  that the media has accused him of have been proven false.

Exactly.  The media have proved themselves to be the enemies of (a) the people of North America, (b) the Constitution, (c) the truth, and (d) reality. They have all committed themselves to the left-wing communistic agenda and look down on the ordinary people.

They have isolated themselves into a fantasy world of their own making, but are undermining everything that is right, moral, or decent.  It was blatant media bias that promoted Hillary and attacked Trump at every opportunity.  

They ought to be ashamed of themselves and apologize to the public.  Instead, they are enjoying the riots rather than speaking out against them.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

"Enemies of the stste"

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Many people prayed ......and God answered , He gave the people what the people asked for, I see many good things in him as aa leader for America , first of all he supports Israel which would bless America, I believe if He stays close to God, God will bless America and heal their land but we all have to keep praying and stay close to God!

He is also a tool in Gods hands..

57 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Many people prayed ......and God answered , He gave the people what the people asked for, I see many good things in him as aa leader for America , first of all he supports Israel which would bless America, I believe if He stays close to God, God will bless America and heal their land but we all have to keep praying and stay close to God!

He is also a tool in Gods hands..

Angels,

Trump needs to be truly converted and to see the hand of God in this matter (as Pence already acknowledge), and to see the glory of God. Nebuchadnezzar was a tool in God's hands, and was finally converted after his humiliation, but Belshazzar did not follow in his steps and was terminated.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Ezra said:

Angels,

Trump needs to be truly converted and to see the hand of God in this matter (as Pence already acknowledge), and to see the glory of God. Nebuchadnezzar was a tool in God's hands, and was finally converted after his humiliation, but Belshazzar did not follow in his steps and was terminated.

I do realize that Ezra but did you not read the Trump accepted Jesus as his Savior a while back? He might be a baby Christian and that's why I believe it's so important we keep praying for Him to understand Gods will  for America and to give him wisdom to make good decisions in all he will be doing...