• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

12 minutes ago, White Rabbitt said:

I will debate this with you if you like,but it will go on forever.

No thanks I didn't comment to get into a debate. I came to give My evidence that's all

14 minutes ago, White Rabbitt said:

I believe the Trinity is a mystery that cannot be explained.

The Bible has all the answers nothing is left unexplained

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

13 minutes ago, worthy said:

No thanks I didn't comment to get into a debate. I came to give My evidence that's all

The Bible has all the answers nothing is left unexplained

I understand.

We all have our opinions.

In 1 Corinthians 13:9,10;

the Apostle Paul says "for we know in part and we prophecy in part", but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears".

I've always been taught that none of us have all the answers.

That there are some things we will have to wait for to get the answers.

And I believe the Trinity is one of those things.

But may I ask my question?

Maybe someone else has an answer.

So that us humans we can understand, what is the best way to express that we worship one God in Trinity and Trinity in unity, neither confusing the persons or dividing the substance that we are compelled by the Christian truth to confess that each distinct person is God and Lord, and that the deity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is one, equal in glory, and coequal in majesty?

This is a Lutheran quote, but I don't know the source.

Edited by White Rabbitt

5 minutes ago, White Rabbitt said:

We all have our opinions.

I've always been taught that none of us have all the answers.

That there are some things we will have to wait for to get the answers.

And I believe the Trinity is one of those things.

I have been taught that too, But what I have come to realize is this The bible has all the answer and if we read the bible and the holy spirit is guiding us  we then have all the answers to every problem we have.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

50 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Now,this is a PERFECT example of w4hat is acceptable & thank you for sharing with us why you are suspect or what has given you cause to believe as YOU DO,,,,,,you said"This is why I believe TD Jakes  to be a false teacher" and not "TD Jakes is a false teacher"....   In doing so you now give the reader something to pay attention to,or truly research & if they really want to know,,,,,listen to him & hear what he says!!! Great stuff Sister...........  

You have not given a false testimony or bore false witness    Praise jesus,perhaps this example will shed light on the subject

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Actually Kwik it seems Worthy's post was cut and paste from a false teacher website...So still just spreading hearsay and gossip..

18 minutes ago, Snow said:

Actually Kwik it seems Worthy's post was cut and paste from a false teacher website...So still just spreading hearsay and gossip..

Snow,

It is taken from a website. I didn't know that was a crime. I think even tho this is from a website it has valid evidence. As kiwk pointed out that he has turned from his belief. So that means at one time he did believe in it am I right? 

I do not wish to gossip just to give evidence on why I think he is a false teacher is all. 

Would you like me to give you links to several videos proving why i think he is not speaking the truth in some areas?

would you like me to give you a more detailed comment On why I think he is a false teacher?

Tell me what other evidence than what I gave do you want that proves that he is teaching false truths in some areas?

There is actually other things that he has done for me to believe he is a false teacher would you like me to share those?

Edited by worthy

Just to add..I have never heard this man preach, so i have no idea about him..

Here is a 'link' that says T.D Jakes embraced the doctrine of the Trinity...http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2012/january/td-jakes-embraces-doctrine-of-trinity-moves-away-from.html

If this is the case it does not bode well for those here that are calling this man a false teacher...It shows their "research" is completely onesided against this man... Be very careful people when pronouncing some-one as a false teacher..You may be bearing false witness, which is VERY SERIOUS...

7 minutes ago, worthy said:

Snow,

It is taken from a website. I didn't know that was a crime. I think even tho this is from a website it has valid evidence. As kiwk pointed out that he has turned from his belief. So that means at one time he did believe in it am I right? 

I do not wish to gossip just to give evidence on why I think he is a false teacher is all. 

Would you like me to give you links to several videos proving why i think he is not speaking the truth in some areas?

would you like me to give you a more detailed comment On why I think he is a false teacher?

Tell me what other evidence than what I gave do you want that proves that he is teaching false truths in some areas?

There is actually other things that he has done for me to believe he is a false teacher would you like me to share those?

You need to announce where your post originated..It was not in your own words and you mislead Kwik.. You need to speak from the Holy Spirit when denouncing some-one as a false teacher not from gossip and hearsay and rumours... Bearing False witness is serious before God...We are accountable for our words..

13 minutes ago, Snow said:

If this is the case it does not bode well for those here that are calling this man a false teacher...It shows their "research" is completely onesided against this man... Be very careful people when pronouncing some-one as a false teacher..You may be bearing false witness, which is VERY SERIOUS...

Snow,

I want you to know I have nothing against T.D Jakes or any other teacher that preachers the bible. But I also want to say that some of these teachers that are held on a larger scale must also be held to a higher accountability. So I also hold them to higher accountability when it comes to what they preach.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Worthy

LOL,no it is not a "crime" to copy /paste from websites but as stated in our Terms of Service you must provide that info .....this is from our TOS

No Plagiarism. You must have permission to post copy righted material. When you do have permission, all due attribution is to be posted as well. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

I don't believe you intended to mislead so just add the link & it will be well.......

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

You need to announce where your post originated..It was not in your own words and you mislead Kwik.. You need to speak from the Holy Spirit when denouncing some-one as a false teacher not from gossip and hearsay and rumours... Bearing False witness is serious before God...We are accountable for our words..

Question: In the evidence I gave it was proven true by kwik saying that he changed his belief  so the evidence i did give was valid am I right?(I don't mean to be rude but could you could just respond to this question with a yes or no). Like I said before it was proven true that he had that belief