• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, inchrist said:

Why? Christ just showed you.

If thats the case then you better start slaughtering bulls and sheep as you are in violation of not keeping the sin offerings

The problem you are having is a false theory that you are trying to prove right. In your theory, the sacrificed had to stop. But in truth they did not, because your theory is faulty. The daily sacrifices will not stop until an abomination is placed in the most holy place in the temple (even if that places walks in). There are just too many verses that defy your theory.

The only thing that makes it work is that the entire 70th week is future, and then a abomination talks place that divides the week. This way there is an entire week to divide. Nothing else works. And this is EXACTLY what Revelation shows up: Trumpet judgments in the first half, vials in the second half.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

It is impossible to to divide something and end up with two haves if you only have a half to start out with. I am astounded that you cannot see this.

The gap is between verse 26 and 27.  Jesus did NOT cause the sacrifices to cease. That is only your imagination. Face it: your theory simply does not fit scripture. It is an ABOMINATION that causes the week to be divided and causes the daily sacrifices to cease. Are you ready to say it is Jesus who places an abomination in the Holy Place?  Sorry, again your theory simply does not fit. As you showed us, the 69th week was over at Jesus baptism. And then He was cut off. Yet, the 70th week is in the next verse. So a GAP between His death and the 70th weeks beginning.  Sorry, my friend, but this is what is written. You cannot rewrite it to fit a theory. Jesus did not stop the daily sacrifices. That is your imagination.

Shalom, iamlamad.

Not so, brother. Ask yourself this question, "Is it a sacrifice if God is no longer accepting it as a sacrifice?"

Consider the words of the author of Hebrews:

Hebrews 10:1-14
1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
KJV

By becoming the ONE Sacrifice that God would accept, He effectively ENDED the sacrifices of bulls and goats that SYMBOLIZED the taking away of sins. He did indeed "cause the sacrifice and oblation (gift) to cease."

That's why the veil in the Temple was torn in two:

Matthew 27:50-53
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
KJV

Hebrews 10:15-22
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
KJV

It's not imagination. It's reality. A sacrifice that God does not accept as a sacrifice is simply a slaughter.

Edited by Retrobyter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

As I said, you can certainly hold to your theory, but it has been shown to be faulty over and over.  WHO were "the people of the Prince to come" that "shall destroy the city and the sanctuary?" Who were those people? (Verse 26) History tells us they were the Roman soldiers under Titus. 

Hi iamlamad.

Yes I said that.

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. "

Who sets up this abomination that will cause desolation?  (note: this is worded a little different that 9:20, but is much closer to the way Jesus said it. )

"Matthew 24: 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) "

We know the abomination of desolation will take place.  We know the FP will set it up.  We know all this is included in the desolations that will be poured out as spoken in Dan 9 - but the fact is, Daniel is not shown the "abomination of desolation" in this vision.  Just the whole broad spectrum (without the fine details)

So what you are quoting in Dan 12, and Matt 24, is not mentioned in Dan 9, but you link it because you think it goes together.  I dont, and I am sorry I cannot see what you see, maybe you and the whole Chritian world have been more blessed than I because you have your teachers,  and maybe God is blocking me from the truth, because I try and read it for myself to understand, not relying on you guys, but concentrating on his words trusting him to show me.  or Maybe we are both wrong? 

So we disagree.  Let's do this amicably, and stop this back and forth business.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt. 

This post is not fruitful, but becoming a headache.  Regardless, I have enjoyed conversing with you, but let's get out of muddy waters ok?  Because it's going no-where.  I have no ill feelings towards you brother, and I was the one who liked a lot of your posts, and clicked the like button before this post, because I like to give credit where credit is due, even if we don't agree on everything.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sister.

Very good attempt! You are not far off from the truth!

Now, instead of taking the Preterist view, namely that the last half of the Seven was fulfilled by the apostles in the next 3.5 years, recognize that the PURPOSES of the 70 Sevens contain....

Daniel 9:24
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
KJV

That is, to anoint as KING the most Holy One, Yeshua` the Messiah (the Anointed One)! This was not accomplished in His first advent, nor was it accomplished immediately after He left this earth, 3.5 years or ever. The rest of this Seven (this "Week") will be fulfilled when He returns! He SHALL fulfill ALL of this passage, as well. Thus, the second half of the Seven will be fulfilled when Yeshua` returns. Even today, He is the "Christ" - the "Messiah" - the "Anointed One" who is TO BECOME Israel's King.

Luke 1:30-33
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
KJV

The "Church" doesn't fulfill these verses, nor could it.

Thank you Retrobyter.  I have read your post.  There is some good stuff in there.  I need to give this topic a little break for now. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Regarding inchrist's comment in post #106: "You do realize then Christ was alive going into the 70th week, where he is to be cut off?": ---------- Note that in Daniel 9:26, the original Hebrew word (karath: H3772) translated as "cut off" can refer to when a peace treaty/covenant is "made" (Genesis 21:27). The first century AD fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a was at the Crucifixion, when the true Messiah, Jesus, made the New Covenant (Matthew 26:28, Hebrews 9:15-17). But a future fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a will be when the Antichrist makes a peace treaty, which will be a fulfillment of the covenant in Daniel 9:27 and the league in Daniel 11:23, with a future, ultra-Orthodox Jewish false "Messiah" in Jerusalem, after he and his followers are militarily defeated by the Antichrist (Daniel 11:22-23). So this future fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a can refer to this false Messiah being "cut off" in the sense of being "covenanted", peace-treatied. ---------- This treaty will allow this false "Messiah" and his followers to keep a third Jewish temple which they will have built on Jerusalem's Temple Mount (after they or great earthquakes have destroyed the Muslim structures there), and to (mistakenly) continue to perform the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices in front of the temple for at least seven years (Daniel 9:27a), so long as they give up the outer court of the temple (Revelation 11:2a) to the Muslims so that the Muslims can rebuild the (by that time destroyed) Al Aqsa Mosque on the southern end of the Temple Mount and resume worship there. After "cutting" this treaty (Daniel 9:26a), the Antichrist could appear before the "many" (Daniel 9:27) nations represented at the U.N. General Assembly, and "confirm" (Daniel 9:27) that for at least seven years he will keep this treaty with the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem, using this as purported proof to the world that he is (in his words) "a man of peace, and no Hitler". ---------- In Daniel 9:27, "he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" refers to when, only some 3.5 years after making the peace treaty of Daniel 9:26a,27a and Daniel 11:23a, the Antichrist will break the treaty, attack the third temple, stop the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices, place the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) in the holy place (the inner sanctum) of the temple (Daniel 9:27b, Daniel 11:31, Matthew 24:15), and then sit himself (at least one time) in the temple and proclaim himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36). Thus could begin the Antichrist's literal, 3.5-year Luciferian (Satanic) worldwide reign of terror (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:9). ---------- At the very end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, the Antichrist (Daniel 11:45) and the world's armies will pillage Jerusalem right before Jesus' second coming (Zechariah 14:2-21). And at the second coming, there will be tremendous earth changes in the vicinity of Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:4-5). These events could result in all of Jerusalem's structures, including the third temple and the Wailing Wall (also called the Western Wall), being broken down so that not one stone will be left upon another (Luke 19:44, Matthew 24:2). Then the returned Jesus (Zechariah 14:4, Acts 1:11-12) will rebuild Jerusalem and make it the capital of the world (Zechariah 14:8-19, Micah 4:1-4). He will also build a fourth temple there (Zechariah 14:20-21, Zechariah 6:12-13). It will serve a similar function for the church during the future millennium (of Revelation 20:4-6) as the second temple served for the church in the first century AD (Luke 24:53, Acts 2:46, Acts 22:17), and as the temple building in heaven (Revelation 11:19) serves for those in heaven (Revelation 7:15).

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Regarding Retrobyter's comment in post #114: "This isn't talking about some mythical person called 'Antichrist.'" ---------- Note that any person is an antichrist who denies that Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ (1 John 2:22), or who denies that Jesus is the human/divine Son of God (1 John 2:22b), or who denies that Christ is in the flesh (2 John 1:7). The spirit of antichrist which will animate the future Antichrist has been working since the first century AD (1 John 4:3; 2 Thessalonians 2:7a), animating many antichrists since that time (2 John 1:7). ---------- But the existence of many antichrists (1 John 2:18) does not contradict that there will be an individual man (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4,9, Revelation 13:4-18) who is commonly called the Antichrist, just as on the side of good, the existence of many sons of God (John 1:12) does not contradict that there is an individual man (Jesus Christ of Nazareth) who is the Son of God (John 20:31). ---------- Also, the idea of the individual-man Antichrist does not have to be explicitly referred to in scripture as "the Antichrist" in order for it to be true and supported by scripture, just as, for example, the idea of the Trinity does not have to be explicitly referred to in scripture as "the Trinity" in order for it to be true and supported by scripture (e.g. Matthew 28:19, John 1:1,14, Acts 5:3-4). ---------- The man commonly called the Antichrist will be the fulfillment of the individual "man of sin" (2 Thessalonians 2:3) who will sit (at least one time) in a third Jewish temple in Jerusalem and proclaim himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36). He will fulfill the individual "man" aspect of the "beast" who will come (Revelation 13:18) and bring the world into the conscious and open worship of Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) and himself (Revelation 13:4,8, Revelation 12:9). He will rule the earth for 3.5 literal years (Revelation 13:5-10, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7), and will have a miracle-working False Prophet (Revelation 19:20, Revelation 16:13), who by amazing, Satanic miracles (2 Thessalonians 2:9b), such as calling fire down from heaven (Revelation 13:13), will deceive the world into worshipping a speaking (possibly an android) image of the Antichrist (Revelation 13:15), and receiving a mark of the Antichrist's name or gematrial name-number (666) on their right hand or forehead (Revelation 13:16-18). The Antichrist and his False Prophet will ultimately be cast into the lake of fire at Jesus' second coming (Revelation 19:20), while at that time Satan will be bound in the bottomless pit for a thousand years (Revelation 20:1-3). None of these things has happened yet. ---------- The idea of a future, individual-man Antichrist was correctly recognized in the scriptures by the church from early on. Irenaeus (born c. 140 AD) used the term: "speaking of Antichrist, [Paul] says, 'who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped'" (Against Heresies 3:6:5; 2 Thessalonians 2:4); "...by means of the events which shall occur in the time of Antichrist is it shown that he, being an apostate and a robber, is anxious to be adored as God" (Against Heresies 5:25:1; 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36, Revelation 13:8); "...when this Antichrist shall have devastated all things in this world, he will reign for three years and six months, and sit in the temple at Jerusalem" (Against Heresies 5:30:4b; Revelation 13:5; 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7); "...the number of the name of the beast ... the name of Antichrist" (Against Heresies 5:30:1; Revelation 13:17c-18). ---------- The gematrial numerical values of the letters in the Antichrist's personal name will add up to six hundred and sixty-six (Revelation 13:17c-18).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 2/13/2017 at 5:28 AM, Bible2 said:

Regarding inchrist's comment in post #106: "You do realize then Christ was alive going into the 70th week, where he is to be cut off?": ---------- Note that in Daniel 9:26, the original Hebrew word (karath: H3772) translated as "cut off" can refer to when a peace treaty/covenant is "made" (Genesis 21:27). The first century AD fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a was at the Crucifixion, when the true Messiah, Jesus, made the New Covenant (Matthew 26:28, Hebrews 9:15-17). But a future fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a will be when the Antichrist makes a peace treaty, which will be a fulfillment of the covenant in Daniel 9:27 and the league in Daniel 11:23, with a future, ultra-Orthodox Jewish false "Messiah" in Jerusalem, after he and his followers are militarily defeated by the Antichrist (Daniel 11:22-23).

Shalom, Bible2.

Let's stop right there for a moment. I'm sorry, but that is incorrect. One cannot have Daniel 9:26 fulfilled by the true Messiah in the first century A.D. and then again later by a false Messiah in the future! That's NOT how prophecies work! Once a prophecy is fulfilled, it's DONE! FINISHED! I don't care how many thousands of years later it may be, the prophecy does not get "re-used!"

There is such a thing as a law of double reference. Douglas Connelly notes on page 33 of his book Bible Prophecy for Blockheads, (Zondervan, copyright 2002 by Douglas Connelly),

Double Reference
The term double reference is used to describe a Scripture passage in which part of the passage is fulfilled at one time while another part is fulfilled at a later time. Zechariah 9:9-10 is a clear example. Verse 9 was fulfilled during Jesus' earthly ministry; verse 10 will be fulfilled at Jesus' second coming.

However, at no time can the same part of a passage be fulfilled TWICE in history! That would just be confusion. A person would be scratching his or her head, thinking, "Is this the time this passage is fulfilled or is it at a later time?" God would not allow us to be in "limbo" like that. Think about the 400 or so prophecies that were fulfilled by the first advent of the Messiah Yeshua` (the Christ Jesus); do you think any one of them can be fulfilled thousands of years later by another person claiming to be the reincarnation of Christ? No, that would not be possible. Neither is this prophecy in Daniel 9:26 fulfilled a second time by some "Antichrist."

That negates the following:

So this future fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a can refer to this false Messiah being "cut off" in the sense of being "covenanted", peace-treatied. ---------- This treaty will allow this false "Messiah" and his followers to keep a third Jewish temple which they will have built on Jerusalem's Temple Mount (after they or great earthquakes have destroyed the Muslim structures there), and to (mistakenly) continue to perform the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices in front of the temple for at least seven years (Daniel 9:27a), so long as they give up the outer court of the temple (Revelation 11:2a) to the Muslims so that the Muslims can rebuild the (by that time destroyed) Al Aqsa Mosque on the southern end of the Temple Mount and resume worship there. After "cutting" this treaty (Daniel 9:26a), the Antichrist could appear before the "many" (Daniel 9:27) nations represented at the U.N. General Assembly, and "confirm" (Daniel 9:27) that for at least seven years he will keep this treaty with the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem, using this as purported proof to the world that he is (in his words) "a man of peace, and no Hitler". ---------- In Daniel 9:27, "he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" refers to when, only some 3.5 years after making the peace treaty of Daniel 9:26a,27a and Daniel 11:23a, the Antichrist will break the treaty, attack the third temple, stop the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices, place the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) in the holy place (the inner sanctum) of the temple (Daniel 9:27b, Daniel 11:31, Matthew 24:15), and then sit himself (at least one time) in the temple and proclaim himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36). Thus could begin the Antichrist's literal, 3.5-year Luciferian (Satanic) worldwide reign of terror (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:9). ---------- At the very end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, the Antichrist (Daniel 11:45) and the world's armies will pillage Jerusalem right before Jesus' second coming (Zechariah 14:2-21).

Then, in the following part, you should know that the Western Wall (once called the "Wailing Wall") is a RETENTION WALL for the top of the mountain. It was NEVER a part of the Temple itself. It was only there to make the top of the mountain flat enough to build upon. The Temple is already destroyed to the point that "not one stone [is] left upon another."

And at the second coming, there will be tremendous earth changes in the vicinity of Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:4-5). These events could result in all of Jerusalem's structures, including the third temple and the Wailing Wall (also called the Western Wall), being broken down so that not one stone will be left upon another (Luke 19:44, Matthew 24:2).

I don't doubt that there will be a third Temple because of Yeshua`s quote in Matthew 23:37-39:

His quotation from Psalm 118:26 couldn't come true without a Temple!

Then the returned Jesus (Zechariah 14:4, Acts 1:11-12) will rebuild Jerusalem and make it the capital of the world (Zechariah 14:8-19, Micah 4:1-4). He will also build a fourth temple there (Zechariah 14:20-21, Zechariah 6:12-13). It will serve a similar function for the church during the future millennium (of Revelation 20:4-6) as the second temple served for the church in the first century AD (Luke 24:53, Acts 2:46, Acts 22:17), and as the temple building in heaven (Revelation 11:19) serves for those in heaven (Revelation 7:15).

And, the last part of that sentence above is nonsense as it is meant. The Greek words "en too ouranoo" mean "in the sky" or in the atmosphere of this planet. They do NOT mean "in the far-away abode of God." Also, I wonder about the part "as the second temple served for the church in the first century AD." You do know that the "church" or the "gathering" of believers was a gathering of Jews and other Israelites, don't you? The Temple served for them just as it served for the unbelieving Israelites. I wonder, therefore, to what else you might be referring.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 2/8/2017 at 2:08 AM, Sister said:

Hi n2thelight.

Good observation. 

I'm not sure if you mean Satan will sit on the throne himself, showing himself? or if you mean that he will go into the FP, and claim glory that way?  In my view it's the same.  Worship the FP and you are worshing Satan, because Satan's spirit is in him.  He is Satan's mouthpiece.

Hello Sis

satan will sit on the throne himself

he shall literally be here on this earth along with all his angels

he comes at the 6th trump 6th seal and 6th vial

Christ returns at the 7th trump seal and vial

"AND I STOOD UPON THE SAND OF THE SEA, AND SAW A BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA, HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS, AND UPON HIS HORNS TEN CROWNS, AND UPON HIS HEADS THE NAME OF BLASPHEMY."

The seven headed beast that rises up out of the sea

("peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues"-Revelation 17:15) 

having ten horns ("ten kings"-Revelation 17:12) is the One World Government System

("the seven heads are seven mountains"-Revelation 17:9).

Continent: Any of the main large land areas of the earth, conventionally regarded as units; 

Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America and Antarctica. (Webster’s New World Dictionary)

"AND THE BEAST WHICH I SAW WAS LIKE UNTO A LEOPARD, AND HIS FEET WERE AS THE FEET OF A BEAR, 

AND HIS MOUTH AS THE MOUTH OF A LION, AND THE DRAGON GAVE HIM HIS POWER, 

AND HIS SEAT, AND GREAT AUTHORITY."

The leopard, bear and lion are the same as in Daniel chapter seven. 

Nations joined together into one political body. The New World Order. The Dragon is Satan.

"AND I SAW ONE OF HIS HEADS AS IT WERE WOUNDED TO DEATH; AND HIS DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED: AND ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST."

A one world system cannot exist without the entire world participating. 

The Deadly Wound is healed when the One World System is restored once Satan appears as Antichrist.

"AND THEY WORSHIPPED THE DRAGON WHICH GAVE POWER UNTO THE BEAST: AND THEY WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, SAYING, WHO IS LIKE UNTO THE BEAST? WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM?"

How can you make war if there is no one to make war with? With all the nations of the earth becoming one government, 

everyone will think world peace has been accomplished. There is just one problem: Satan heads it.

"AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS AND BLASPHEMIES; AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO CONTINUE FORTY AND TWO MONTHS."

Instead of two forty two month periods of time, the tribulation of Antichrist has been shortened to two two and a half month periods of time.

Five months. 

Christ explained that God has shortened the days of Satan’s tribulation in Mark 13:20. 

Satan will appear as Antichrist in the middle of the five months. This is documented in Daniel 9:27.

"AND HE OPENED HIS MOUTH IN BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD, TO BLASPHEME HIS NAME, AND HIS TABERNACLE, AND THEM THAT DWELL IN HEAVEN. AND IT WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, AND TO OVERCOME THEM: AND POWER WAS GIVEN HIM OVER ALL KINDREDS, AND NATIONS, AND TONGUES, AND NATIONS. AND ALL THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP HIM, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. IF ANY MAN HAVE AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR. HE THAT LEADETH INTO CAPTIVITY SHALL GO INTO CAPTIVITY: HE THAT KILLETH WITH THE SWORD MUST BE KILLED WITH THE SWORD. HERE IS THE PATIENCE AND THE FAITH OF THE SAINTS."

Why does he want to make war with the saints? Because they know what is really happening and refuse to worship Satan. Their names are written in the book of life of the lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Why? Because when Satan rebelled in The World That Was, they made a stand and fought against it. The saints are God’s Elect, the first fruits that take part in the first resurrection. It is their destiny to be delivered up to the synagogue of Satan, where the Holy Spirit will speak through them. Jesus told us about this in detail in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21.

"AND I BEHELD ANOTHER BEAST COMING UP OUT OF THE EARTH; AND HE HAD TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB, AND HE SPAKE AS A DRAGON."

This is the False Christ. Satan himself. Looking and acting like Jesus. 

Saying he is Jesus. But he spake as a dragon. Why? Because he IS the Dragon.

"AND HE EXERCISETH ALL THE POWER OF THE FIRST BEAST BEFORE HIM, AND CAUSETH THE EARTH AND THEM THAT DWELL THEREIN TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, WHOSE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED. AND HE DOETH GREAT WONDERS, SO THAT HE MAKETH FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ON THE EARTH IN THE SIGHT OF MEN. AND DECEIVETH THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES WHICH HE HAD POWER TO DO IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST: SAYING TO THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH, THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE AN IMAGE TO THE BEAST, WHICH HAD THE WOUND BY A SWORD, AND DID LIVE. AND HE HAD POWER TO GIVE LIFE UNTO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, THAT THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BOTH SPEAK, AND CAUSE THAT AS MANY AS WOULD NOT WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BE KILLED."

"KILLED" means delivered up to the synagogue of Satan. Death is one of Satan’s names. 

He can’t pass himself off as Jesus if he’s killing people. 

Satan causes a spiritual death to those who worship him instead of Almighty God.

The beast system will be all encompassing. All world leaders will have turned their power over to Satan and his system. 

What is his system? All will have to depend on, and come to him for everything. 

The image of the beast is Satan sitting as God, as our Creator, with all worshiping him.

Those who do not worship him will be known because we will be speaking out, teaching against him. 

Every channel on television will cover the event. 

What comes to mind is the pyramid with the all seeing eye representing Satan at the top and everyone else below him. 

It is through the televised image that the inhabitants of the earth will see Satan play the role of Antichrist.

"AND HE CAUSETH ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND BOND, 

TO RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEADS."

This is the Mark of the Beast. The opposite of the Seal of God. Both go "IN" the forehead. 

What’s in your forehead? 

Your brain. 

So if the Seal of God is the foreknowledge that Satan will appear as the False Christ before the True Christ returns, 

then the Mark of the Beast is taken by those with the lack of that knowledge. 

The best way to understand "IN THEIR RIGHT HAND", 

which is a figure of speech for doing Satan’s work by bringing others to him and participating in his system, 

comes with understanding what the True Christ meant in Matthew 24:19-

"AND WOE UNTO THEM THAT ARE WITH CHILD, AND TO THEM THAT GIVE SUCK IN THOSE DAYS!" 

Christ expects a virgin bride when He returns (spiritually speaking). 

Once a Christian worships Satan, they are no longer a virgin, 

but are spiritually impregnated with the Mark of the Beast 

and nurse along Satan’s church because they think he is Christ.

"AND THAT NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK, OR THE NAME OF THE BEAST, OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME."

You will not be able to receive the one world system’s money without worshiping the False Christ. 

This is another reason so many people will be deceived. 

"AND THROUGH HIS POLICY ALSO HE SHALL CAUSE CRAFT TO PROSPER IN HIS HAND; 

AND HE SHALL MAGNIFY HIMSELF IN HIS HEART, AND BY PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY"(Daniel 8:25) 

Unless you have the Seal of God in your forehead beforehand, when this supernatural entity appears, performing miracles, 

ending homelessness and starvation with his one world communism, who would ever guess it was the devil? But as Christ said: 

"FOR WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL? 

OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?"

(Matthew 16:26) 

This is why the tribulation of Antichrist is called The Hour of Temptation. 

It will be tempting to everyone on the face of the earth except for the Sealed of God. 

Once you learn Antichrist arrives before the Real Christ, you have already escaped The Hour of Temptation. 

It is no longer tempting when you know that the first Christ that appears isn’t Christ at all, but Satan himself.

"HERE IS WISDOM. LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST: 

FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN; AND HIS NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX."

SIXTH SEAL: Satan appears as antichrist

SIXTH TRUMPET: Satan appears as antichrist

SIXTH VIAL: Satan appears as antichrist

http://mark13records.com/archives.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Satan is the "god" of this present world and he will not engage in the details, but will orchestrate them [Revelation 13:1-4]

The beast that he brings out of the abyss will do his bidding [2 Thessalonians 3-12]

Neither is the two horned false prophet who will manifest in the second beast from the abyss

This manifestation in two clerical models will cause the worship of the first beast

Satan will cause this drama and then after the first and second beast are killed by the Lord, he will be sent to the abyss for 1000 years [Revelation 19:19-21; 20:1-3]

Learn the scriptures for understanding 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 2/6/2017 at 7:19 AM, Sister said:

Jerusalem is fleeing because WAR is coming.  All the armies are coming in.

NOTE:  The armies coming in are at the 6th trumpet/6th vial stage.  These go side by side.

"The Abomination of Desolation" would be closer to THE END of the GREAT TRIBULATION.  Great tribulation on the world.  It is going to be UGLY, and it happens 1 trumpet before the last which is the 7th.  Closer to the end....not the beginning of the tribulation.

The Abomination of Desolation happens at the mid-point. Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Not anyway I can see it being close to the end as you suggest, also Satan is cast out of Heaven at the exact same time. In Rev. 12 we see he chases the Woman (Israel) into the Wilderness where she will be protected by God for 1260 Days. How can the Dragon chase Israel into the Wilderness after he is cast down, unless he is cast down at the mid-way point ?

On 2/6/2017 at 7:19 AM, Sister said:

Two hundred million soldiers coming in to Israel is going to cause a panic, for not only Jerusalem citizens, but the whole of Israel.  Rev 9 shows us the total number of soldiers there, and Rev 16 shows us that the Kings of the East is crossing over the Euphrates. 

Now, I cannot understand why many state that "the abomination of desolation" marks the beginning of the tribulation, and not near the end?

The Two-Hundred million happen at the 5th Trumpet, 1st Woe, not at the Abomination of Desolation.  I personally don't think the 200 Million is a human army, but that's neither here nor there as per relevance here.

On 2/6/2017 at 7:54 AM, Sister said:

This is the FP.  He is the King of the North (Jer 25:9)

11:36 imho, is the Anti-Christ.