• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Serving said:

Hi Sister,

Funny enough, for the last few weeks I have been re-assessing the abomination of desolation interpretation too, and guess what? 

I found the key that unlocks the timing of it all for us .. it also shines the light on a bunch of other related prophecies in such a way that they put themselves into stunning order, finally making clear particular scriptures which were once cloudy but cloudy no more.

Interested?

Yes!  always interested.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

3 minutes ago, Sister said:

Yes!  always interested.

Oh, you're on.

Lol, just gonna make a coffee and feed some birds and take a 10 minute break, was about to switch off you see .. 

back soon.

• Group:  Royal Member

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Actually the whole tribulation is "great"

Hi Daniel 11:36

Yes it is.  But last night I was thinking that nothing could be worse than the judgement on Babylon at Christ's return.  It's one thing to be persecuted for righteousness sake and know there is a crown of life waiting for us after this,....and another thing to know that many will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the angels when the Lord sends fire and brimstone down on Babylon at his coming, ...with no reward waiting for them afterwards.  What all will go through, saints and non believers will be terrible during these times, but worse for the non believers to face Christ's wrath. 

The Lord's time tested revenge against the unbelieving world .... 2520 days of His wrath .... non-stop

Yes I want to talk about this later.

He will first protect the 144000 of Israel from any harm so that they can spread the gospel of the kingdom .... then He will execute His wrath and judgment upon a world of total disbelief

Yes, but I think when they are sealed, just before the tribulation, the gospel has already been spread.  Remember God sends his two witnesses?, they will do the preaching with all power and signs given to them.

It is at the middle of the period that the abomination will be present in the Middle East when the antichrist and his contingent will invade and hold Israel for 3.5 years, then to be destroyed in the abyss at Armageddon   

The only problem I have with the "abomination of desolation" being in the middle of the trib is this;

Jeremiah 46:27   But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.

Jeremiah 46:28   Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

When God starts punishing the world, he will "BEGIN" with Jerusalem first, then the whole world.  The trouble will start there, and that's our marker point.  The King of the North will invade Jerusalem (Jer 25:9).  They will be put into the hands of a cruel lord who does not care for them.

13 minutes ago, Sister said:

Yes!  always interested.

Okay, 

Not sure if it's important to explain the order of events first so it makes clearer sense (since I have had time to check it against the relevant scriptures that came to MY mind which might not necessarily be the same ones that come to your mind you see??) or should I just give the key itself and explain it as we go?  Because it actually brings into clear view a bunch of prophecies for that period?????

You pick for me would you? I can't decide.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, Sister said:

Now, I cannot understand why many state that "the abomination of desolation" marks the beginning of the tribulation, and not near the end?

How about the middle?  That is the correct view.  

Also, let's not try and mix up the 6th trumpet or the 6th vial with this.  Let's not make a mishmash of prophecies. The trumpet and vial judgments are separate, and the vial judgments belong to the 7th trumpet.

3 hours ago, Serving said:

Okay, 

Not sure if it's important to explain the order of events first so it makes clearer sense (since I have had time to check it against the relevant scriptures that came to MY mind which might not necessarily be the same ones that come to your mind you see??) or should I just give the key itself and explain it as we go?  Because it actually brings into clear view a bunch of prophecies for that period?????

You pick for me would you? I can't decide.

Serving, explain it however you like, I don't mind. 

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

How about the middle?  That is the correct view. 

Hi Ezra

Why is the middle of the trib the correct view? 

Why would the FP say he is god when the 2 witnesses are causing havoc on his kingdom?  He has no control during this period, so why would the people believe he is god? 

...unless he kills those two who are tormenting the earth?

Also, let's not try and mix up the 6th trumpet or the 6th vial with this.  Let's not make a mishmash of prophecies. The trumpet and vial judgments are separate, and the vial judgments belong to the 7th trumpet.

No, we are told to seek the truth for ourselves.  I have found that the trumpets and vials correlate, or else I wouldn't of stated it.  There are only 7 angels, not 14.

11 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

The Abomination that causes Desolation comes in the middle of the Tribulation, but at the beginning of the Great Tribulation or the final 3 1/2 years of it.

Hi Rick

Which one is it then?

How many tribulations are there?

I would like to hear how you come to this conclusion.

1 minute ago, Sister said:

Serving, explain it however you like, I don't mind. 

Sister, what I think I've found .. well .. I think I just might have made the biggest discovery I have ever made or even been taught !!!

I think it best to do this privately first without distractions, there's still more doors this thing is going to open, i just know it, but I don't know what yet .. but what I've already learnt from it, well, again .. HUGE implications.

I'll PM you.

8 hours ago, Serving said:

Sister, what I think I've found .. well .. I think I just might have made the biggest discovery I have ever made or even been taught !!!

I think it best to do this privately first without distractions, there's still more doors this thing is going to open, i just know it, but I don't know what yet .. but what I've already learnt from it, well, again .. HUGE implications.

I'll PM you.

Hi Serving

Still waiting!  It must be a big post?

You can bring it all out here if you like, then everyone can read.