• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

In this interview, Dr. Brown interviews Bill Johnson and gives him a chance to address questions and criticisms against him and Bethel Church such as grave sucking, addressing sin, and more.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Amen~!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

And Amen~!

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:3-12

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

On 3/4/2017 at 10:32 PM, Davida said:

Johnson is False Teacher and it is really sad that this is promoted by some on Worthy.  Johhnson is trying to clean up his public image without  repenting of his heresy.

Beloved Watch It And Know The Truth

As if I would not come to you, so some are puffed up. 19But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will: and will know, not the speech of them that are puffed up, but the power. For the kingdom of God is not in speech, but in power. What will you ? shall I come to you with a rod; or in charity, and in the spirit of meekness ? 1 Corinthians 4:18-21 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

And Jesus Is Promoted On Worthy
And In Pastor Johnson's Congregation Too

proclaim the word; be urgent in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with all patience and teaching. 2 Timothy 4:2 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

On 3/4/2017 at 10:57 PM, Davida said:

it is not the Truth....
I will NOT be all in awe of Bill Johnson or give him a pass....

:thumbsup:

Me

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:10 (New American Standard Bible)

Neither

Who are you that judge another man's servant? to his own master he stands or falls. Yes, he shall be held up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4 (American King James Version)

Thanks For Watching

Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 2 Timothy 3:12 (Berean Study Bible)

:)

Soon Beloved, Soon

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. Revelation 12:10 (New International Version)

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

Although Some Scoff And Mock
The Works And The Person
Of The Holy Ghost
We Tremble

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. Psalms 1:1-2 (English Standard Version)

And Rejoice

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness” ; and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”

So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God. 1 Corinthians 3:16-23 (New International Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

17 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:thumbsup:

Me

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:10 (New American Standard Bible)

Neither

Who are you that judge another man's servant? to his own master he stands or falls. Yes, he shall be held up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4 (American King James Version)

Thanks For Watching

Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 2 Timothy 3:12 (Berean Study Bible)

:)

Soon Beloved, Soon

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. Revelation 12:10 (New International Version)

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

Joe, I search through commentaries, through sermons of famous preachers of centuries past, through articles written by men attempting to expound scripture, etc. etc.  Yet I am blessed the most by your examples given, examples of straightforward scripture, picked by a heart for God.  

16 hours ago, Davida said:

False teachers are not in that category Joe.