Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Sure I will test any spirits. Thats not an issue.  But we have two camps again, one group, that say you never have to mention demonic names thats like ugh. And dangerous. Then we have another group, that say but we get the names when we do deliverance, and we see how we do deliverance and the person is not free but we do more but when we get to the root, using the name, finding the name and function of the thing, the demon it takes the head demon and all rest with it and leaves.  

So, whos right, whos wrong? How about those doing deliverance upon deliverance in the lords name successfully, with the lord, AND finding out the roots, names etc? How about all them? Are they all wrong? Proof?

Trying to find out THE TRUTH

Just one example of many..check out the other side of darkness on youtube about deliverance or www.theothersideofdarkness.com. Thats a x witch christian spirit filled christian saying exact same.. And no I dont get it from her just to say. How can all these christians be wrong? Yes its still in the name of the lord as always. 

Edited by Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I would say you have an obedience to God here

Luke 10:17 (KJV)

[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

[20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Love, Steven

Well said and AMEN!

32 minutes ago, Willa said:

Well said and AMEN!

Thats what I mean..   Wonder if the rest can explain their posts out from THIS

SO, when the spirits are subject to a believer, ... As The Lord say..   A spirit wouldnt be able to get to them

So, whenso many christians go to the root, find out the name of demon, and with The Lords name throw it out, wheres the wrong there? Thousands do and deliverance ministries too.  There are christians that been struggling for years with things, and not succeeded to stop the thing theyre struggling with. Then, a deliverance minister comes, finds out the name of the oppressor, and cast that ROOT demon out, with all the rest in The Lords name. And the christian doesnt struggle anymore with what was. Ever. Explain.

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I would say you have an obedience to God here

Luke 10:17 (KJV)

[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

[20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Love, Steven

Yes thats what Im going on. HE said it, and, I believe Him so.. i do. Then,I hear about all those christians from private to deliverance ministries, that do, too. So,  who is right and wrong here? Jesus, the word, all christians experiencing it, all deliverance ministries, or some of you with another view?  You realise Jesus said its the signs. Prove theyve stopped to exist. Disprove all experiences from private to deliverance ministries.  If youre right, you would have the proof, and do so from the word.  You say, dont use any demons name. Ok, but how about all the deliverance ministries that do, in jesus name? That actually have result, where people struggled years eith some things to no avail? Even with prayers. The same goes for private christians. Disprove, please, from the word.

Didnt i just SAY, I did NOT converse with any demon?  I would never do so. I have names from delivverance ministries, John Todd, etc. now, if you just name the name, out in the name of Jesus thats it, that is not the same thing, as you say there. Please stick to what Ive said, as I did not say i conversed.

how do you know, who is a christian or not? In regards to deliverance. 

You know, its the same everywhere you go, you could just as well say you dont even know whos christian in here same applies, only God knows. But now its not that but the deliverance in connection to that i speak.  And they do in The lords name.

also, we shall not be afraid of any demons, as The lord won.

2 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Not ever.  Just now.

Trials are part and parcel of the christian's walk with the lord.

As we grow in maturity with the Holy spirit's guidance we receive gifts of the Holy spirit including the ability to cast out demons.

Not a big deal.

I just tell people to let it go as it is nothing that can be shared and understood by another (unless they are in a similar growth pattern with the Lord).

Otherwise get 'crazy' label.

Thats a sad thing as its in the word. Then Theyre disbelieving and disacting the word really arent they? Then they wouldve said the same to the apostles and The Lord Himself had He shown up.